What's new

Egyptian Actors on a prank show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Muslims don't like them taking our lands. That means I support the Palestinians cause. Your thoughts are irrelevant there are plenty of Rabbis that agree with me. Their holy book tells them to be good citizens in the lands they dwell in and at the end their savior will grant them Israel and they will forever be with God. Note the article I posted before was written by a Christian. Is the UN or UK their messiah as written in their holy books? By accepting the Zionists state they have accepted this. Here are a couple of more Gems by their leaders. I never promoted one sided hate. You said what do Muslims not want them on this planet and I answered there is hate on both sides.

Israeli Quotes
Ain't no such thing as Muslim land.

While you are infesting American soil, there is Pakistani land which awaits your return.
You are no patriot and go against what Americans stand for, thus you have no place in the US of A.

Zionists are the only Jews Egyptians know. To them they are one and the same.
It wasn't always that way. Before the expulsions of 1956 (and final ones in 1967, I think) Jews were accepted as Egyptian citizens and many Jews had warm feelings for their non-Jewish neighbors. But yes, after decades of anti-Zionist propaganda a large proportion of Egyptians equate Jews with Zionists.

Yes the Mullahs have hijacked our faith but don't act like the Jews are innocent in all of this. I mean they claim to be God's chosen people and one of their former prime ministers stated that the rest of the world should live as donkeys in front of their Jewish masters.
I don't know about the words of the "former prime minister" but "chosen people" means chosen to obey G-d's laws as given in the Torah and Oral Law, not "chosen" to rule over others. (I would guess that any Jewish leader who claimed otherwise would lose the vast majority of popular support.)

This means that Jews are "innocent in all of this", doesn't it?

It's not racist, but a simply observation anyone without blinkers can make.
See my last post of the previous page. How is that civilised? Compare that to a country like the UAE and its excellent treatment of foreigners

See my last post of the previous page. How is that civilised? Compare that to a country like the UAE and its excellent treatment of foreigners

Great. You finally managed to name a Arab country who supposedly treats their foreign residents, because of all kinds of economic reasons, quite well. Should I name the other 21 Arabic countries who have a far worst image of foreign treatment?

Although this is a video and not actual written news, it has to do with world politics because of the regime change and Islamists winning the elections.

Egyptian Actors on Candid Camera Show Turn Violent When Told Channel Is Israeli- YouTube

To say the least, this video is revolting and disgusting to watch. There is nothing sexual in the video though, for all the religious Muslims in the forum.

May Allah bless Egypt for the Patriotism and bravery.

To the OP fail attempt, There is tons of material on the web where Israelis abuse Arabs.

This is pure patriotism.

Great. You finally managed to name a Arab country who supposedly treats their foreign residents, because of all kinds of economic reasons, quite well. Should I name the other 21 Arabic countries who have a far worst image of foreign treatment?
No one is asking you to name countries with bad images. Is UAE more civilised than Israel? A big whooping yes

Common....India and Pakistan have fought more wars with each other than Egypt and Israel have but even hard core, ultra nationalists from India, Pakistan will not behave like these egyptians have with each other if presented in a similar context

May Allah bless Egypt for the Patriotism and bravery.

To the OP fail attempt, There is tons of material on the web where Israelis abuse Arabs.

This is pure patriotism.
you call this Patriotism, they you are fool, he is ausalting a women and you say that its patriotism.
Read my signature and you'll know what patriotism is.

Common....India and Pakistan have fought more wars with each other than Egypt and Israel have but even hard core, ultra nationalists from India, Pakistan will not behave like these egyptians have with each other if presented in a similar context
that is true, even after 4 wars and endless non state actors ruining peace in INDIA and Pakistan. we are not behaving like these foolish Egyptians. They are a disgrace to the human kind as far as this hatred is considered

Is UAE more civilised than Israel? A big whooping yes
Depends whether you get on Sheikh Zayed's bad side or not: link UAE is a land with rule-by-law, Israel a land with rule-of-law.

Which is part of the Egyptians' problems. If they are to take out their frustrations on Israel they have to accept that they have to operate outside the law. Hence, the push to maintain rule-by-law and unilaterally abrogate the Israel-Egypt peace treaty, more accurately break it, as the Egyptians have no intention of handing the Sinai back to Israel in return.

Depends whether you get on Sheikh Zayed's bad side or not: link UAE is a land with rule-by-law, Israel a land with rule-of-law.
Shaikh Zayd has been dead for a long time, where have you been?

you call this Patriotism, they you are fool, he is ausalting a women and you say that its patriotism.
Read my signature and you'll know what patriotism is.

this Indian Patriotism

Indian cops sexually abusing a girl inside Police van - YouTube

open at ur own risk Indian foolish patriotism

Sexual Abuse By Military Recruiters - CBS News
Indian Army And The Legacy Of Rape In Manipur By Shivali Tukdeo

tell me what will ur ppl do if some one praised Pakistan in ur country?

Indians are pure Hippocratic society.

"BS ATTEMPT" by the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom