What's new

Egypt president to visit Iranian nuclear plant.

Check ata wolfs join date and posts .
lol this GUY IS ******* DUMBBBBBBBB LMAOOO

He got angry that I got him mixed up so he shows up to correct my mistake. Fine you're Ottoman Turks new account. lmao

these guys are so dumb

can somebody report this one, I reported the other one, don't want the mods to have too many of my reports in their PM boxes.

As far as i know, Ottoman-Turk and atatwolf are different people.

By the way, do not let some anti-Iran comments by Turkish members here mislead you. I used to read comments in Turkish newspapers about Iran, 90% of them are positive. Its changing though...

same in Iran, Iran is becoming anti-Turkey since you stupid government is playing with your countries future and image bu supporting terrorism. I hold great respect for our Turkish brothers and sisters who are protesting against defending any western plot.

same in Iran, Iran is becoming anti-Turkey since you stupid government is playing with your countries future and image bu supporting terrorism. I hold great respect for our Turkish brothers and sisters who are protesting against defending any western plot.
Seriously, I don't get it! What's in it for Turkey? Supporting the Jihadist arabs in Syria runs against the very foundations of Turkiye. That's why it's obvious that their leadership is nothing but a puppet of the US.

They have an ultra secular dictator on their border who is keeping the kurds and wahabis in check, but then they decide to fight him and put the wahabis in power and in turn free the kurds from Assad so they can go to Turkey and blow up buses and check points!!! Nothing makes sense about this whole affair.

Seriously, I don't get it! What's in it for Turkey? Supporting the Jihadist arabs in Syria runs against the very foundations of Turkiye. That's why it's obvious that their leadership is nothing but a puppet of the US.

They have an ultra secular dictator on their border who is keeping the kurds and wahabis in check, but then they decide to fight him and put the wahabis in power and in turn free the kurds from Assad so they can go to Turkey and blow up buses and check points!!! Nothing makes sense about this whole affair.

It is all about infulence abii jan, they want to gain influence. right now Iran is very powerful in the region and the NATO member Turkey are performing their master agenda to weaken Iran. in the end Turkey will gain nothing.
it is such a shame they don't realize they are being used, for example they are allowed in NATO but no EU.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...tions-using-ambulances-weapons-transport.html
In the first two pages, you can see my stance on this if you are wondering.

Briefly; there is nothing for Turkey in this mess and our government made a big mistake by involving Turkey in it. But from this point, it is impossible for Turkey to give up and leave. Assad must pay the price what he did to Turkey.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...tions-using-ambulances-weapons-transport.html

Briefly; there is nothing for Turkey in this mess and our government made a big mistake by involving Turkey in it. But from this point, it is impossible for Turkey to give up and leave. Assad must pay the price what he did to Turkey.
Assad must be killed otherwise you will have PKK attacks every day. Its in the best interest of Turks that the shia minority regime in syria is brought down and anything related to iranien leveled there.

Why must he pay a price? You guys attacked him, he defended. Now you are mad that he defended his country against your unjust and unprovoked attacks? Wow that is amazingly hypocritical mentality.

Turkey has nothing to gain but much to loose if you carry on. assad will not leave without wiping out alot of things, he knows if he falls his country will become another western puppet like saudi arabia.
he will even end up using his chemical weapon if he is pushed into a corner.

Assad must be killed otherwise you will have PKK attacks every day. Its in the best interest of Turks that the shia minority regime in syria is brought down and anything related to iranien leveled there.

You are infecting Turkish mind with your nonsense, if Iran wanted to they could had wiped out the rebels. Iran has not sent anyone to Syria yet. but believe me, keep this up and you will die with an Iranian made bullet.

Why must he pay a price? You guys attacked him, he defended. Now you are mad that he defended his country against your unjust and unprovoked attacks? Wow that is amazingly hypocritical mentality.

How is sending terrorist into Turkey and make them kill civillians is contributing the defense of Syria? How is shooting down a plane which was flying over international waters and minding its own business contributing it?

I'm not even going to mention the crimes of Assad to its own people. But noo, he is defending his country by killing civillians and bombing cities, right? And you are talking about hypocrisy? Yeah...

How is sending terrorist into Turkey and make them kill civillians is contributing the defense of Syria? How is shooting down a plane which was flying over international waters and minding its own business contributing it?

I'm not even going to mention the crimes of Assad to its own people. But noo, he is defending his country by killing civillians and bombing cities, right? And you are talking about hypocrisy? Yeah...
assad shall pay to God for his crime just as the rebels will, Turkey is not god to hand out punishment.

You guys sent terrorists into Syria first, he just retaliated by doing the same. Best thing for Turkey to do is just leave Syria. Not even mention it, just pull out quietly and save face.

Even if you are successful in Syria, you really want your southern neighbour to be an Al-Qaeda like country?

You guys sent terrorists into Syria first, he just retaliated by doing the same. Best thing for Turkey to do is just leave Syria. Not even mention it, just pull out quietly and save face.

Even if you are successful in Syria, you really want your southern neighbour to be an Al-Qaeda like country?

Even if so, by retaliating with supporting PKK, he provoked Turkey even more, thus more terrorists are on their way to Syria...
So yeah, he is defending his country perfectly, right?

And i assure you, we will be succesfull, and i really do not know what will happen to Syria and Turkey aftermath. It will be bad for sure, but i hope that it won't be worse than Assad...

Syria will be democratic country with a sunni majority not linked with the the shia extremist regime in tehran. As a syrian, we will be more than happy to have good relation with turks specially their economic success and their democrat system something as an iranian will be hard for u to understand

Back
Top Bottom