What's new

Egypt president to visit Iranian nuclear plant.

Shahin Vatani

Reaction score
A senior Iranian lawmaker says Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi will visit Bushehr nuclear facilities on the sideline of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) summit.

myriam20120826092857780.jpg

Mansour Haqiqatpour, member of Iran's Majlis Committee on National Security and Foreign Policy, said on Sunday that Tehran was prepared for a visit by the NAM heads of state to Natanz, Isfahan and Bushehr nuclear facitlites.

“One of Iran's programs on the sidelines of the NAM summit is inviting heads of state to visit Iran's nuclear facilities,” Haqiqatpour said.

The 16th summit of the NAM member states kicked off in the Iranian capital, Tehran, on Sunday.

At the opening ceremony of the NAM expert-level meeting, Iran assumed the rotating presidency of the movement for three years.

Egypt's Ambassador to the United Nations Moataz Khalil formally handed over the presidency of the NAM to Iran.

“The visit is line with countering propaganda against the Islamic Republic and their baseless claims about Iran's attempts to obtain nuclear program,” the Iranian lawmaker added.

The United States, Israel and some of their allies have repeatedly accused Iran of pursuing military objectives in its nuclear energy program.

Iran argues that as a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency, it is entitled to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

The IAEA has conducted numerous inspections of Iran's nuclear facilities, but has never found any evidence indicating diversion in Tehran's nuclear energy program toward military purposes.

PressTV - Egypt president to visit Bushehr nuclear plant: Iran lawmaker

He May want to acquire Nuclear weapons or Nuclear tech for peaceful purposes.

That is of course if the plant still exist by that time.

what's this? Another Ottoman Turk account?

I've reported at least 20 accounts and most have been banned. Don't you ever get tired??? They even perm banned one of your IP addresses!!!! You must have made 20-30 email accounts and visited a couple of friend's houses (that is if you have friends, could have made your account in the library or smtg) just to register on this site and troll lmao

what a miserable and depressing existence.

And why would it not exists? Does your country planning on attacking it?
I would be more worried about my own country if I were you. just today I saw with my own eyes groups of kurdish rebels going into Turkey. soon you will belong to us again inshallah.

what's this? Another Ottoman Turk account?

I've reported at least 20 accounts and most have been banned. Don't you ever get tired??? They even perm banned one of your IP addresses!!!! You must have made 20-30 email accounts and visited a couple of friend's houses (that is if you have friends, could have made your account in the library or smtg) just to register on this site and troll lmao

what a miserable and depressing existence.
Bro ignore the troll. His country is getting ripped apart and he is mentally fragile...

And why would it not exists? Does your country planning on attacking it?
I would be more worried about my own country if I were you. just today I saw with my own eyes groups of kurdish rebels going into Turkey. soon you will belong to us again inshallah.

Really? Where?

Does anybody have any info on wind patterns? If it even does get hit (which would mark the first time in the history of mankind where a live nuclear plant has been hit) by aliens from outer space (b/c that's what Ottoman Turk seems to be proposing), the arabs and Turks will have to live a radiated life. Ironic aint it? lol

Karma's a *****. Those that wish us ill will have to live with the damage. We should build all our reactors next to a country that likes to talk smack. I propose the next reactor to be built on the Caspian coast, just to get on the nerves of the loudmouth aliyevites.

Really? Where?
Get your Ottoman Turk garbage out of our neighborhood and all this trolling will automatically stop. You guys srsly need to shut that insane kid up.

He once opened up a thread about how he's going bald and how it's really affecting him emotionally. He seems to have lost the plot completely.

Get your Ottoman Turk garbage out of our neighborhood and all this trolling will automatically stop. You guys srsly need to shut that insane kid up.

He once opened up a thread about how he's going bald and how it's really affecting him emotionally. He seems to have lost the plot completely.

I don't thing this one is Ottoman. Ottoman's current account is fatty soltan mammad or some thing like that. This is a different Turk troll. Also the one who opened the thread about going bald and it affecting him emotionally was Killuminati, the Shia hater :rofl::rofl:

What a funny thread that was :lol:

Does anybody have any info on wind patterns? If it even does get hit (which would mark the first time in the history of mankind where a live nuclear plant has been hit) by aliens from outer space (b/c that's what Ottoman Turk seems to be proposing), the arabs and Turks will have to live a radiated life. Ironic aint it? lol

Karma's a *****. Those that wish us ill will have to live with the damage. We should build all our reactors next to a country that likes to talk smack. I propose the next reactor to be built on the Caspian coast, just to get on the nerves of the loudmouth aliyevites.

Check ata wolfs join date and posts .

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Who made a thread about getting bald?

As far as i know, Ottoman-Turk and atatwolf are different people.

By the way, do not let some anti-Iran comments by Turkish members here mislead you. I used to read comments in Turkish newspapers about Iran, 90% of them are positive. Its changing though...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Who made a thread about getting bald?

Back
Top Bottom