What's new

Egypt filthy lies against Gaza exposed

Frogman, repeating your same accusations in paragraphs doesn't make anything you say more credible than what I say.

Egypt sent this list to Hamas recently and wanted these people handed over.

And save me your empty statements, all we see you guys doing over and over again is accusing Hamas of putting itself in a mess and claiming their policies are the only reason Gaza is being strangely by Egypt and Israel.

Yet all these statements are completely unfounded statements. Just as we've seen today, these are the people Egypt accused of providing direct and indirect support.

They are purely fabricated nonsense that none of you can prove besides quoting anti democratic officials who put people in jail for merely speaking their opinion.

And way to go, now you're making something out of nothing(besides Egyptian administrations lies) taking it so far that Egypt will start assassinating Palestinians through cooperation with Israel.

This is coming from a guy who used to tell us the Egyptian military trained on merkava mock ups.

@al-Hasani ...look how far you're arab brother is willing to take it. You're the only decent arab here, please put some sense into these loons.

Look at this guy bro... @FARSOLDIER

Last edited:
Frogman, repeating your same accusations in paragraphs doesn't make anything you say more credible than what I say.

Your presentation isn't an issue. The issue is the language you use. Imprecision is sometimes costly especially in coursework...

Egypt sent this list to Hamas recently and wanted these people handed over.

Recently, when?

A few days ago, a few weeks ago, months ago?

Where the people cited wanted for involvement in the Mansoura bombings or other actions?

And save me your empty statements, all we see you guys doing over and over again is accusing Hamas of putting itself in a mess and claiming their policies are the only reason Gaza is being strangely by Egypt and Israel.

Who is you guys. I don't really care whether the accusations made are true or not (although I would want to know) it doesn't harm me or the nation. Again, Gaza and Gazans are victims yet it is incredibly easy to demonise them because of Hamas, that doesn't mean Hamas is the primary or only reason that Gaza is being blockaded by Israel or partly Egypt.

Yet all these statements are completely unfounded statements. Just as we've seen today, these are the people Egypt accused of providing direct and indirect support.

Again, precision. Direct support means they were among the perpetrators. Which the interior ministry hasn't accused Hamas of. If it has then that would be 'casus belli' and the story would have been on the top headline of every paper and media site in the world. If they are unfounded or not remains to be seen since there hasn't been a reply by the Egyptian side.

They are purely fabricated nonsense that none of you can prove besides quoting anti democratic officials who put people in jail for merely speaking their opinion.

So a bit like Hamas. So whens the next election in Gaza?

Hamas was democratically elected yet they have demolished every democratic process in Gaza and are no more democratic than Egyptian officials.

And way to go, now you're making something out of nothing(besides Egyptian administrations lies) taking it so far that Egypt will start assassinating Palestinians through cooperation with Israel.

Well that's an example of how far it could be taken if Hamas aggravates the Egyptian administration enough. Its Hamas which is on thin ice not the other way around.

This is coming from a guy who used to tell us the Egyptian military trained on merkava mock ups.

Review the Egyptian Armed Forces thread page 54 post #1069 and #1071. The enemy remains the same and no one has lost sight of what it is.

@al-Hasani ...look how far you're arab brother is willing to take it. You're the only decent arab here, please put some sense into these loons.

There are no brothers when blood is split and interests are at stakes.

The same army and administration you question/accuse is the one that sent Egyptian soldiers to Palestinian lands one of whom was my grand father who left his newly married wife pregnant with my mother to fight the emerging Zionist state in Palestine and lost comrades doing so.

Last edited:
^^^

I've told you not to waste your time and space by repeating what you've been saying all along. I made my case regarding the Egyptian administrations allegations.

And for the people like you who support those allegations. Only reason it's easy to demonize palestinains is because they are an weak oppressed people and the powerful have nothing better to do.

Put your revisionist history aside and quit making dangerous assertions. You're putting blood on people's hands without any proof whatsoever.

And this while you support killing of thousands of demonstrators or at least excuse it.

May God shame such people.

And for the people like you who support those allegations.

Support what allegations? I couldn't give a toss whether they are true or not.

Only reason it's easy to demonize palestinains is because they are an weak oppressed people and the powerful have nothing better to do.

I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason. I'm pretty sure its over land and interests rather than "having nothing better to do".

Put your revisionist history aside and quit making dangerous assertions.

Dangerous assertions!? I'm not the one who started a called "Egypt's filthy lies against Gaza exposed". That in its self is an assertion, I haven't seen a rational argument or a valid source yet somehow something has been exposed...

The only thing that's dangerous is your attitude, you're like a rabid chihuahua which attacks anything which looks like an opposing view and routinely loses its temper using profanity and personal attacks to vent the anger it holds inside.

You're putting blood on people's hands without any proof whatsoever.

That's not me. Your issue is with the Egyptian adminstration and Hamas. I imagine you would mock those that take the word of the Egyptian government as the truth but from all the interactions I have had with you it seems you take the word of Hamas as gospel, as if they are incapable of distorting facts or lying.

And this while you support killing of thousands of demonstrators or at least excuse it.

I'm sorry if my views and opinions are not black and white for you do I need to brush you up on them again?

May God shame such people.

Shame, I'm agnostic verging on atheist now so that doesn't really hurt or even resonate with me.

Egypt today put a list out of people they claim were involved in recent attacks in Egypt. The names were about a list of twenty.

Let us tell you a few....here's a couple:

taysar abu snima(klled in Gaza in 2009)
Hassan Mustafa(Prisoner currently serving sentence in Israeli prisons)

The other quarter are people in Israeli jails, a quarter people who died in the 2009 war on Gaza and other quarter who Egypt had in jail.

When will you Arabs be truthful about this and stop blindly supporting Egyptian government lies to put Gaza under a worse siege and close the borders?

@al-Hasani @ResurgentIran @haman10

And also a few members are Fatah members. Even thing initially Egyptian government claimed all were Hamas members they wanted from Hamas.

I think the Palestinians lost a lot of sympathy when they started supporting wahabi terrorist in Syria and it only hurt the Palestinian cause

@Frogman ...so you don't care whether your allegations are true or not yet keep pushing administration allegations on this thread....yeah...you got me. :lol:

You're clearly raging right now because Egypt has been exposed and I will post an Arabic link for you, don't worry, if you can even read Arabic.

This title by the way is justified, the Egyptian administration persecutes Palestinians in Egypt and blame Palestinians for everything and claim they're behind everything. Enough of their lies.

@Frogman

الأخبار -

عربي -
حماس تنفي تقديم خدمات لمفجرين بمصر

وضرب أبو زهري مثالا على اسم ذكر في الإعلام المصري كأنه أحد المتهمين باقتحام السجون، وهو الأسير حسن سلامة الذي يقبع في السجون الإسرائيلية منذ العام 1996 وحتى الآن، متسائلا "كيف خرج من السجون الإسرائيلية ودخل مصر وعاد إلى السجن"؟

Last edited:
wish we all come into sense ......

iranians are to some extent disappointed from some parts of the political wing of hamas .... but we will never sever our support cause supporting hamas = supporting gazan people .

its an OBLIGATION and a MUST for every muslim country to support palestine ; so instead of blacklisting them and putting them under "siege" isnt some support better ?

so like it or not HAMAS IS THE LIGIT GOVERNMENT of gaza

may palestine get freed soon .

long live peace and justice

so you don't care whether your allegations are true or not yet keep pushing administration allegations on this thread....yeah...you got me. :lol:

What do you mean pushing!? All I'm doing is clarifying that the accusations don't say Hamas was directly responsible. Whether I believe them or not is unimportant, the same if they are true or not.

You're clearly raging right now because Egypt has been exposed and I will post an Arabic link for you, don't worry, if you can even read Arabic.

Yes, I was raging by completely ignoring you and going to sleep. Anyway, I'm not the one who routinely loses his temper. That's only happened once on any public forum and it was against one of my 'compatriots' and even then I didn't need to use profanity.

الذين قدموا لهم مختلف أوجه الدعم اللوجيستي من خلال استضافتهم بقطاع غزة

Precision.

This title by the way is justified,

No it is not. It's in the same vain as those started by troll artists and flamers. It's bold its brash and has already come to a conclusion (without actual evidence) on a forum for debate (even if PDF is a bit circle jerky).

, the Egyptian administration persecutes Palestinians in Egypt and blame Palestinians for everything and claim they're behind everything. Enough of their lies.

You're just going to have to deal with it. One thing which does interest me is how said names were given to Hamas, because the Egyptian Ambassador to Ramallah has stated that there's no diplomatic communication between Hamas and the Egyptian government, so what happened?

What bothers me is you think Hamas are incapable of lying or at least distorting facts as if they are somehow angels.

وضرب أبو زهري مثالا على اسم ذكر في الإعلام المصري كأنه أحد المتهمين باقتحام السجون

What!? This calls into question whether any documents were delivered in the first place. If this is based on the hearsay of Egyptian media then it should have been ignored altogether given the state of said media.

I think I have asked some valid questions and you have been unable to answer them. But meh if you want to keep on going on you can.

Last edited:
Do you know how to read Arabic or are you google translating? Be honest here.

Yes, you were making accusations by claiming Hamas this and that and put the self in this with this policy and that.

Nope, title refers to propaganda campaign by Egyptian administration.

For the names I gave you a link try to read properly where they were wanted from.

No I don't think Hamas is a group if angels, I've condemned them for many things before. You on the other hand have justified every single military or government action or at least excused it. Show me one example where you have admitted the Egyptian government distorts facts.

Hamas doesn't distort facts when it comes to serious accusations that are unfounded.

I'm off to friday prayer. Brb. :wave:

Do you know how to read Arabic or are you google translating? Be honest here.

Yes, you were making accusations by claiming Hamas this and that and put the self in this with this policy and that.

Look at the words before said accusations. I always write either perceived or fabricated or anything that suggests that it may not be actual policy. You know why? because these accusations (as of now) can neither be confirmed or denied, they will be stuck in limbo until issues are addressed by both administrations.

Nope, title refers to propaganda campaign by Egyptian administration.

Well that still doesn't excuse the title. If I was to open a thread which questions the intention of a state or propaganda by a state it would be something more like this:

"Egyptian administration accuses Gazans/Hamas falsely"."Egyptian State TV propaganda campaign discrepancies".

Both of which are clear, concise, and don't make you sound like you have a vendetta. Plus stay away from using emotive language when trying to make a political point, there's no such thing as a filthy lie (if you were writing a novel or any other piece of literature that would be alright).

For the names I gave you a link try to read properly where they were wanted from.

The Aljazeera doesn't mention any names at all and Aljarida only mentions one name and he is the supposed leader of Ansar Beit Almoqades in Cairo.

Speaking of those links, neither one mentions any request by the Egyptian authorities to hand any one over, both are responses to the Egyptian Interior Minister's press release. Although, it does mention that the names released in said press conference don't appear on the Gazan registry. There could be several reasons for that among them false and unsubstantiated information.

No I don't think Hamas is a group if angels, I've condemned them for many things before. You on the other hand have justified every single military or government action or at least excused it.

Really, you want to do this again. My views aren't black and white, I'm neither with the military brass nor do I sympathise with the Brotherhood or any Islamist faction nor do I support the liberal parties (6th of April for example) or any other party in Egypt for that matter.

Hamas doesn't distort facts when it comes to serious accusations that are unfounded.

Really? every regime and government in the world does but Hamas doesn't. That's odd.

Palastinian are arab or they have different identity in middle east ?. We notice only US and EU is talking on their behalf with Israel, but non regional arab country.

@Frogman

What difference does it make? How about this one: Filthy Egyptian terrorist administrations slanderous accusations against Gaza. Better?

Here's the video I want you to see:

And don't break apart my quote as if you're presenting a PowerPoint. You're saying the same thing left and right, it's the stuff we're hearing from the Egyptian government which isn't credible. There's no independent sources when it comes down to this, but you're too busy following western media which is why you accept all that's happening.

If you'd follow Arabic news you'd know how many Egyptians and Arabic people are against the Egyptian government actions including liberals now.

That won't stop the government from diverting attention of the protests to several clashes in Sinai to turn the MB into a dirty word.

@Frogman

Btw, this isn't a problem I have with the Egyptian military, I have a problem with the top brass and the leadership in Egypt.

As for Egyptian soldiers even generals I don't envy them and probably have met more Egyptian soldiers in my life than you have.

Just this summer alone I sat with lieutenants maybe I'm not sure what exact ranks in the Sinai. They pulled us over and I walked about to them and told him tea is on me. He gave up his chair for me and said told me it's on us and we conversed for 45 minutes.

I've met and conversed with dozens of Egyptian soldiers just in that period driving to Cairo. And they are very well mannered people but have to take orders from the people who aren't so good.

They don't agree with you either, they made prayers for God to help both Egyptians and Palestinians.

Hamas ready for security cooperation with Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Hamas foreign relations official Bassem Naim said that the movement is ready for security cooperation with Egypt, especially after the Egyptian Interior Ministry accused Hamas of being involved in bombing the Security Directorate in Mansoura in the Dakahlia Governorate on Dec. 24. The blast killed 16, including 14 policemen.

“Let a Hamas delegation meet the Egyptian security apparatus and let’s put on the table all the files and evidence. We are ready to hold accountable anyone found to be involved, and we shall take full responsibility,” Naim said during a phone conversation with Al-Monitor, adding that this comes in the context of maintaining common security in Palestine and Egypt.

That call came after a rise in the frequency of Egyptian accusations toward Hamas, as reported on Jan. 7 by Al-Monitor’s Adnan Abu Amer. Egypt has formally accused Hamas of being involved in the Mansoura bombing.

Naim told Al-Monitor that so far Egypt has provided no evidence of Hamas’ involvement in meddling in Egypt’s security, except for what everyone hears in the media. He added, “There is no evidence. The Hamas members whom the media claimed were involved are either martyrs, detainees or have never left [Gaza]. Among them is Hassan Salameh, who is sentenced to several life sentences in Israeli jails.”

For his part, Hamas official Ahmed Youssef said that there are four reasons why the accusations leveled against Hamas have increased. The most important of those reasons is to link the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt with terrorism, especially after the openness and democracy experienced by Egypt in the era of the Muslim Brotherhood and which made many Western countries reject the military coup. “Thus, linking [the Brotherhood] to Hamas — which is on the global terrorism list — is the best option for that,” he said, speaking to Al-Monitor.

He stated that the second reason for these accusations is to point the finger toward an external enemy and that can be done by demonizing Hamas, especially as it is difficult for Egypt to face Israel and portray it as an enemy.

The third reason, according to Youssef, who spoke with Al-Monitor by phone, is to “redeploy the Egyptian army in the Sinai and change the terms of the Camp David Accords. If that’s the reason, then it reveals a certain cleverness in security matters, and thus we agree to withstand the harm for that sake.”

He said that the fourth reason is to earn Israel’s approval because Israel would then mobilize its “lobbies” in the United States and ask them to legitimize the coup in Egypt.

Hey Hazzy take it easy, if Egypt does not obey Israel's wishes they run into problems. There is a difference between the Egyptian people and their Jewish approved govt. use less emotion and more logic.

Back
Top Bottom