What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

What?- You mean a third revolution is going to start?- how many revolutions one needs to fix a country?-

Revolution against Husni Mubarak-
then
Revolution against Moursi-
what a joke-

Future revolution will be against Army i guess- Behold another making of Syria-

It took many years and many revolutions for French to fix their country.Same may be the story here.

so you are military's spokesman because of your 'military background' ...

Military spokesmen are saying the same thing arent they? as for me... im just expressing the general feeling/thinking found in the army...

Apparently Plan has been prepared for abrogating the constitution by Military.... Martial Law is on the table, however President has said that they will not give into the pressure and will die fighting for democracy......but what democracy, he lost the support of his people

How do you know? Perhaps he lost support of the louder ones only not the silent ones. Voices of the louder ones outnumbers voices of the silent ones because silence is by its very nature voiceless.

This is the dumbest thing Egyptian Army ever did. They will pay a heavy price for this rebellion.

I see a bloodbath of Coptics and the liberals. Egyptian people will sadly pay a heavy rice.

Whether they like Morsi or not he is a legally democratically elected President as more than half of Egyptians voted for him. Now those people who voted for Morsi will be mad as hell and they will come out in the streets.

There are no winners in this madness.

Not a big fan of martial law....but watching what has been going on in Egypt it seems the army is the only institution with their head still attached. They seem like patriots and aren't angling for full power. I wish the army luck in fixing this mess.

Army is never a Solution to Political Problems of a country.

It is such a hypocrisy for an American to promote Non Democratic institutions and yet rant and rave about democracy at home.

So since Obama is not doing such a good job you prefer US Army to take over the country ?

Quit being such a HYPOCRITE and stop taking DICTATION from your Masters in Tel Aviv, little Ms. ZIONIST.

Back
Top Bottom