What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Looks like Israel, going to beach, or do a picknick watching when people get slaughtered by the militairy.

BRtc6CFCQAEi9qF.jpg
Gaza is in hands of Israel? Why on the boat it is written Arabic ? Are you sure of what you said ?

1/ presstv ? lol . you enjoy presstv now?
2/ they don't say about Egypt they say about Gaza border with Israel ! so it doesn't answer what you said about the picture

Well the city is burning, people getting slaughtered. Israelis go to the beach when it's militairy kills palestinans or do a picknick to the border to watch them get killed.

BRt6q1lCYAAzBQg.jpg:large

ah man i believed you said about Egypt army lol .. why then this pic in the Egypt topic :D

Again show me on the map how can Israel be so near Egypt ??? And why it is written Arabic on the boat ???
Some people did lie to you bro ;)

I'm comparing it WITH Israel. I'm not saying it's Israel... This is Egypt... Like it say's, only in Egypt...

Al Qaeda leader's 'I told you so' on Egypt

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the Egyptian-born leader of al Qaeda, has seen this movie before: An Islamist party does well at the polling booth only to be overthrown by a military coup that then plunges the country into chaos.

This is what happened in Algeria in 1991. Tens of thousands died in the subsequent Algerian civil war that ripped the nation apart during the 1990s.

The lesson that Zawahiri drew from the Algerian war was that participating in democratic elections was strictly for suckers; far better to seize power through violence and then impose Taliban-style sharia law because "the crusaders" and their allies in the Arab world would never allow the emergence of a true Islamist state.

Now Zawahiri gets to say "I told you so." Earlier this month Zawahiri posted a 15-minute recording on militant websites. In the recording Zawahiri explained that the military coup that deposed Egypt's elected president, Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohamed Morsy, proved that democracy had failed.

How can you guys live with watered down history like that...?
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.
You can find this quote in the bible too...
Islam always respected other religions, and Muslims saved and shielded jews from the nazi throughout Europe...I don't know where you gleaned your infos..

This man is said isawi the very definition of a terrorist , he was responsible for killing many peacful protesters in Mansoura .
This is him in the UAE where he recieved trainement

1185975_555147191188901_1776327678_n.jpg

Bro, don't you think that the Egyptian armed forces are taking it too far? :/

There is no word that can express what the Egyptian army did...She played right in the hand of the MB's. The MB's wanted to show to the world that their stand was peaceful, even though they barricaded the streets , which is in itself, an act of rebellion and instead of the Egyptian army or the police taking action in the early days to disperse them, they acted 5 weeks later. The MB's wanted blood in the Egyptian army hands, they got it.

And with the ties that the Egyptian MB's have with their Lybian fellows and their open arsenal, no one can even forecast the future of Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom