What's new

'Education system in India above US standard'

Education system in India is best indeed. :lol:
indian teacher in a remote village.flv - YouTube

post of the day...mighty colossal Indian education system:lol:.............

jokes apart....the subcontinent's major problem is that we have too much respect for our teachers. I studied up to class 5 in Bangladesh and the classroom was a fascist scene where in the west it was more relaxed. In the west i could easily argue with a teacher and you don't even have to stand while talking to a teacher. Assignments in the west are way more creative and individualistic where in Bangladesh it was more authoritarian, you had to write what the teacher told you. It was a lot harder in Bangladesh though, due to a lot of memorization. I prefer the American system due to it enables a child's creativity and builds his character and helps him find who he really is; while the education in Bangladesh had more to do with theory. A small example, in Canada for our yearly drama we designed our own drama, wrote our own story and performed it in front of the school; which was so much fun where in Bangladesh we a did a play from Shakespeare which we all found boring. Mind you, i went to a British IB system school in Bangladesh that used to charge 800 dollars a month and was considered the best English school in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom