Pakistan
Pearl Continental, Bhourbhan.

cedcb7cd5e9bd538f7bbd400faba02d7.jpg

6a3e4ce05829b7435e37bd6ff67513e3.jpg

6d00a0e1d3bbc9cf165cf7571a98427b.jpg

a49f9e24789285fd86e21b6721710275.jpg

Muree is a heaven in Pakistan

Every Pakistani Must Vist here ...

Beautifull place almost paradise second to swat thou ! guranteed good pondi !

Muree is a heaven in Pakistan

Every Pakistani Must Vist here ...

Muree is quite an average place to visit. People visit Muree because its a cost-effective tourist destination. But if one really wants to visit pure "Heaven" in Pakistan, they should simply back their bags and head to Saif-ul-Malook.

Muree is quite an average place to visit. People visit Muree because its a cost-effective tourist destination. But if one really wants to visit pure "Heaven" in Pakistan, they should simply back their bags and head to Saif-ul-Malook.
Since you mentioned, Saif-ul-Malook, here is some images i took while visiting another breathtaking resort, past Kalam an area called, Mouden Jheel, nearest thing to Jurrasic park.

309bd596e5516e559b676b8759313d9f.jpg

Another one of my favourite pictures.
River Swat heading into Kalaam Valley.

bad8b12991c34d982b195c8500ed1184.jpg

I was in Murree when Benazir Bhutto was assassinated. Everyone went nuts. People gathered in the center and had a huge riot and burned flags and stuff. That was my first trip to Murree.

:/

'm interested. I've seen it in Google earth. Nice! It seems like a blessed place. I would also like some Muree's beer or liquor, lol.

'm interested. I've seen it in Google earth. Nice! It seems like a blessed place. I would also like some Muree's beer or liquor, lol.

Muree Brewery is actually not located in Muree it'self, rather it's based some 40 Miles away in Rawalpindi.
Apart from the famous Beer, it also produces Silver Top Gin and Beehive Brandy.

Muree Brewery is actually not located in Muree it'self, rather it's based some 40 Miles away in Rawalpindi.
Apart from the famous Beer, it also produces Silver Top Gin and Beehive Brandy.

sounds you have tried all :D

That Muree moment, when the clouds descend below your hotel window.

I was in Murree when Benazir Bhutto was assassinated. Everyone went nuts. People gathered in the center and had a huge riot and burned flags and stuff. That was my first trip to Murree.

:/

I wonder what ur second trip to Murree may bring to the political leadership of pakistan.

So please be carefull and before you leave for murree for the second time ask all the politicians to tie up "IMAM ZAMIN" on their arms and offer some "SADQA" for their lives.

Your second tour may really be "FeakiN" for them, please tell me you are really a girl or "israel A.S(the angel of death?)":rofl:

I wonder what ur second trip to Murree may bring to the political leadership of pakistan.

So please be carefull and before you leave for murree for the second time ask all the politicians to tie up "IMAM ZAMIN" on their arms and offer some "SADQA" for their lives.

Your second tour may really be "FeakiN" for them, please tell me you are really a girl or "israel A.S(the angel of death?)":rofl:

LOL. I'm not a girl. Miss Pakistan is my avatar.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom