What's new

Durga idols broken, temples attacked

this fact has really has amazed me before joining this forum i used to think that south indians are seculars and some even hate it due to its north india origin while north indians are hindu nationalists but after joining this forum i found that south indians are much more hindu nationalist compared to north indians who are mostly (pseudo)seculars

U would understand the reason if u ever visited Kerala & see the condition of Hindus specially the low caste Hindus but this time dont blame the high caste Hindus as the government is run my Christian - Muslim nexus government that is UDF..... IUML+Congress...

In andra YSR stole the money from Tirupati & used it for converting poor Hindus...christian % went up by 10% in his reign ... just visit the coastal areas of Tamil Nadu u would understand the rate of conversion with money, wealth & yesu prasadam ...

Hindutva is the only way forward ... Have u ever thought RSS has the highest carders from which state??? ya its Kerala ... even though BJP is very very weak there... this shows how much Hindus r desperate ...

& lastely we South Indians r as much Hindus as Noth Indians r & dont forget the Last surviving Hindu state during the time of independence was from South India... once when Hinduism was on a verge of extinction in India the three greatest saints from south India revived it back in whole of INDIA...

Adi Shankara from Kerala...

Madhvacharya from Karnataka ...

Ramanujacharya from Tamil Nadu ...

So those who consider us southies as less Hindu r really being stupid ...

These attacks have nothing to do with religion. This is politics. The AL is looking for a pretext to call an emergency.

Bingo, you have put your finger in Awami League intention.

And for all these harping indians all these acts are planned and approved with south block blessing and instigation to keep awami league in power. So indians should go back to their govt and ask question why india is interfering and instigating these attack?

& who told u people Hinduism originated in North India... u r wrong ... Hinduism evolved over a time from all parts of India... its not some North India invention...

south Indians have a equal contribution in Hindu philosophy ... & mind it the the Biggest temple r not present in North India ... biggest Hindu temples r from south specially from Tamilnadu...

largest number of temple township r not from north India rather it lies in South India visit Tamil Nadu , karnataka & Andra to understand it...

oldest origin of Brahims r not from North India... its from south India Kerala ... the Nambothiri brahmins r the oldest Brahims today present in India ... most of the Sloks they used has no written text available & language which no one understands... its passed on from father to son...

oldest Kshatritya tribe from India lives in south India... the only Suryavanshi Kshatriyas in India r Nairs from Kerala & Bunts from Karnataka...

so our contribution is more then that of North Indians...

Both buddhist and this incident I termed as recent which never happened in Bangladesh. What happened in Gujrat and Orissa is undoubtedly done by the extremist hindus. And what sort of Jamaati mentality you have seen here??? Regarding the treatment towards minority Bangladesh is much better then any other state in south asia.

Thats the funniest thing. Hindus of Bangladesh faces discrimination now and than. They do not occupy any major post in Govt. Now and then religious slangs are used widely, I think you also often use them. Breaking temples are very common though, I am not complaining against them But...

Do you know the Muslims in BD calls Hindus with the word 'daida'?

These attacks have nothing to do with religion. This is politics. The AL is looking for a pretext to call an emergency.

I can say the cartoons/ videos about your prophet had nothing to do with religion but was politics. I m sure you would agree with me.

These idiots cry victim, blast themselves, kill many even if someone utter a word against their so called true prophet or true God but indulge in activities insulting every other religion at the drop of the hat.

Act of Hypocrites and definitely Low lives!!

I can say the cartoons/ videos about your prophet had nothing to do with religion but was politics. I m sure you would agree with me.

you and rest of indians should go cry to indian govt because they are the one orchestrated and executed (using local goons) these destruction.

Exactly what i was fearing . Bangladesh is going the Pakistan way . Best of luck to them

No, BD will not go Pakistan way. Hindus and Muslims co-exist in Bangladesh peacefully. BD is not inhabited only by a few die-hard extremist PDF Bangali Muslims. There must be millions others in the country who are condemning the vandalising of the Mandaps and idols. Come to Dhaka and other district towns to see how the Durga Puja is performed with festive moods whereby many of the main roads are blocked from traffics by govt order.

Muslim youths go, watch and enjoy the performances in the Puja. Many Muslims (shopkeepers and young) also doanate money for the Mahalla's Puja and eat the Prasad in the Mandap area. People see it a social event whereby everyone enjoys the event. I am long away from the country, but I believe things are not worse from my time as a youth. Munshiganj was an exception where vandalising occurred.

you and rest of indians should go cry to indian govt because they are the one orchestrated and executed (using local goons) these destruction.

Is there any activity in BD which is not executed by Govt of India?

Seriously....we are not US. We dont have that much amount of money to waste on BD.

This is exactly why people draw mohammed's cartoons and burn kuran. Quite pathetic. These people have never and will never respect any other religion. A secular or liberal Bangladeshi muslim is an oxymoron.

India is instigating attack on hindu tempales and indians blaming Bangladeshis and Muslims for that. Typical of indian character.

^^ Thus the Indian conspiracy has been utterly exposed and this will leave a heartburn...:agree:

India is instigating attack on hindu tempales and indians blaming Bangladeshis and Muslims for that. Typical of indian character.

blaming india for all their problems Typical bangladeshi character.

Excellent !!

Blame others for everything that goes wrong and take the credit for whatever little good that happens .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom