What's new

DRONE. Attacks to be continue ,USA! what shall pakistan should do?

Well all I can do is Eat some noodles and put some comments as a Virtual Warrior . Im doomed

Because they are acting like Bed Bug

Funny...they are killing your people and you are calling them bed bug....not enemy no. 1

It is nothing but reavealing impotancy of political and defence(as PA has taken initiative in need but lacking the same spirit over here) structure in Pakistan.

Yeah we should start a war when America is talking with them to end one? So you are giving Pakistan a choice whether to die by the drone or die by the bomb?

Thanks for letting us choose our poison.

The military leaders nor the civilian leaders won't fight the Americans, I suggest the Pakistani people do this on their own. Let's see if the generals give the order to shoot at their own people in the process.

Yes, it is a difficult choice I realize.

Whether the people do it themselves, or force their so-called leaders to do it is for Pakistan to decide. However, like I have said before, the clean-up will happen, one way or another.

Q: What should Pakistan do to stop drone attacks?

A: Extend the writ of the government into North Waziristan and other tribal areas to eliminate all terrorist sanctuaries without any distinction, so that there is no reason for the drones to do what the Pakistan Army should be doing on its own territory.

If all the necessary actions can be carried out by a sure-willed, strong and effective Govt. and its Security Arm ie its Army; no outside elements or forces will be able to even step in. That is the core of the problem.

If all the necessary actions can be carried out by a sure-willed, strong and effective Govt. and its Security Arm ie its Army; no outside elements or forces will be able to even step in. That is the core of the problem.

Of course. You have described it very well.

Yes, it is a difficult choice I realize.

Whether the people do it themselves, or force their so-called leaders to do it is for Pakistan to decide. However, like I have said before, the clean-up will happen, one way or another.

Are you a man of science? Extend Newtons law into philosophy. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The killing of Pakistanis by Americans will have an equal and opposite reaction.

Are you a man of science? Extend Newtons law into philosophy. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The killing of Pakistanis by Americans will have an equal and opposite reaction.

I have "some" knowledge of science, but isn't the question you propose more about international geopolitics? Further, a basic assumption inherent in your statement is that Pakistan is able to mount and equal and opposite reaction, which may not be true.

If Pakistan really wants to oppose this move, take the matter to UN...
If that doesn't solve the problem enforce a no-fly zone....

But to enable the withdrawl of drones , the govt and the army must be in sync with each other....

I have "some" knowledge of science, but isn't the question you propose more about international geopolitics? Further, a basic assumption inherent in your statement is that Pakistan is able to mount and equal and opposite reaction, which may not be true.

Have you read things like the string theory or the relatively newer M-theory? There are complex mathematical formulas that prove these laws of physics and concepts like what goes round comes round or history repeats is self have all basis in scientific certainty just not totally provable in observation, but provable in mathematical formulas - so far.

It is called the theory - something Einstein was reportedly working on when he died - the theory that proves everything.

I have a firm belief that the price that the US will pay tomorrow will be equal to the killing it commits today.

the thing is pakistan is too dependent on US both economically and militarily,... if you follow the discussion of former diplomats ..they say openly that pakistan won't able to survive without US help. They have huge investment in pakistan especially in agriculture sector and US is one of their biggest importer.

And none the less they are a superpower... the best thing they can do from both the perspective to convince americans that Drones attack should be a joint venture...and final authority would be pakistan.

Have you read things like the string theory or the relatively newer M-theory? There are complex mathematical formulas that prove these laws of physics and concepts like what goes round comes round or history repeats is self have all basis in scientific certainty just not totally provable in observation, but provable in mathematical formulas - so far.

It is called the theory - something Einstein was reportedly working on when he died - the theory that proves everything.

I have a firm belief that the price that the US will pay tomorrow will be equal to the killing it commits today.

Yes, I am aware of the ToE concept very well.

I can respect most beliefs, including the one that you express. Of course, tomorrow is not literal in that application; you may be right, but it may also take an awfully long time to happen.

This resolution has been very carefully worded by the people who made it.

The creators of this piece, very cleverly tried to get the Pakistani masses on their side and got the Americans a little window.

By saying that drone attacks should not happen, the masses have got on their side , but the resolution remains mum about what will happen if the US does do a drone attack (which it will).

Dear great, Asim Aquil,sahib.
Sir,
Thanks sir, for your great coments!
Deer aaiya dursst aaiya!
Slamz!

What should Pakistan do?

Simple. Clean up your mess, or somebody else will.

You may like it. You may not like it. They don't care.

Back
Top Bottom