What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when are you planning to blow yourself off for the noble cause and kill some kaafirs.
Sir first check the Maoists in your country they are enough for you

What I am stating is not common knowledge, may be that is why you think it is funny.

If you were among those whose alcohol content in the blood exceeds the permissible limit on daily basis, you would not be saying that.

Funny for you, no doubt !
and that makes a person drunk :rofl: :lol: :chilli: :partay:

Sir first check the Maoists in your country they are enough for you

sorry maoist are not self blowing fanatics who want to kill all the kaafirs. if they win it will be just india turning into communist state but will remain as it is today.... A country full of kafirs... lol

I wonder whats your plan with the kaafir china...

Sorry...couldnt resist posting this pic about alcohol ;)

3169JTDZCJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

sorry maoist are not self blowing fanatics who want to kill all the kaafirs. if they win it will be just india turning into communist state but will remain as it is today.... A country full of kafirs... lol

I wonder whats your plan with the kaafir china...

India if you want peace solution is simple stop killing Kashmiris leave Kashmir and don't kill Muslims in your country and if you will not do it than expect backlash a severe backlash

Drinikng is Haram in Islam you can't drink a single drop age limit is out of question

The Shariat Court has asked for amendment in whopping punishment for drinking and NOT saying that its not haram

I strongly feel you are one of those who laugh at others' miseries simply because they go beyond your comprehension capacity.

Sir I laughed at your illogical comment the poison which we produce in our self doesn't make a person out of control he know what he is doing but a drunk don't knows and losses control on his brain and body man this is proved be science to man just go and ask a doctor and make sure he is not a muslims because you again will blame Muslims:cheers:

The Shariat Court has asked for amendment in whopping punishment for drinking and NOT saying that its not haram

Whopping punishment was decided by those who know Islam more than anyone else these cartoons are their to make corrupt Zardari happy

Don't waste your energy here.Lost cause.

Whopping punishment was decided by those who know Islam more than anyone else these cartoons are their to make corrupt Zardari happy
Didn't you have an id called Janubaba sometime back?

imo drinking was quite popular during medival time among muslim nobles/kings.even in arabia. When it became a taboo?

Sir I laughed at your illogical comment the poison which we produce in our self doesn't make a person out of control he know what he is doing but a drunk don't knows and losses control on his brain and body man this is proved be science to man just go and ask a doctor and make sure he is not a muslims because you again will blame Muslims:cheers:

What post of mine makes me sound like some anti-Muslim guy who would go on to blame Muslims?

While there are many people whose bodies produce so much alcohol by fermenting sugar in their cells, that they do lose more control than normal drinkers. But that is not the question here.

The question is - whether consumption of alcohol should be made punishable. If yes, then what kind of consumption, as SpArK already pointed out that people could inject themselves with alcohol. If all sorts of alcohol consumption is to be made punishable, then what about the bodies themselves producing alcohol? In certain people higher intake of sugar can also help raise alcohol level in the body and even induce drowsiness.

I raised the point of body producing its own alcohol because there is utter lack of specificity in the law that is on debate here. I have seen similar ambiguities in other laws creating big problems for people in Pakistan, hence my skepticism and query.

Do let me know if you have any more doubts.

imo drinking was quite popular during medival time among muslim nobles/kings.even in arabia. When it became a taboo?

Was certainly not a taboo for Christ (Also a prophet in Islam) who turned water into wine - his last supper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom