What's new

Dr Shakil Afridi claims ISI regards US as "worst enemy"

This entire report, interview, news, whatever it is, it is so fake it defies all logic. First thing came to my mind was his did fox news get in touch with him if he is such a secretive location.

Oh, he called fox news from that dungeon. How did he get a hold of a cell phone? Guards slipped him one for bribe? But guards are ISI themselves. Not to mention people in Pakistan are mostly only familiar with CNN and BBC as foreign news agencies to get in touch with. Not fukin fox news.

And of course, how did fox news confirm it was indeed this rat bastard calling them?

How the hell was Fox News able to conduct this interview in the first place?

Isn't he under ISI custody being tortured in some dungeon?

Cuz Fox is Fox. Everyone knows their propaganda....

The Friendship Ended when USA Killed our Soldiers , So we are already Adversaries . and we have turned a corner from where there is no U Turn for long long Distance.

CIA Considers ISI as its Enemy , & ISI considers CIA its Enemy , The War has already started , you however cannot see the aftershocks.

Hi,

This is my understanding---usa did not authorize the killings of pak troops at salala----. There is a born again christian group of fundamentalists in the u s military that want a conflict with pakistan---seemingly, some of those people were incharge at that time---started the engagement and kept it on.

You need to read up on them---these people call themselves "christians"----now you would say whaaaat---they are all christians---well guess what----.

This group is just like the al qaeda / taliban jaish mohammad etc of christians----they don't consider eg catholics as christians---or any other bible toting group as christians---they are a radical fundamentalist group---not as violent as the their muslim counter parts at this time---but may change in the future---.

Iranians and al qaeda / taliban had no love lost for each other and the americans knew about that as well---. If the americans were honest in taking these two out from the gitgo----if they did not have the troops they could have corralled them towards iran for the iranians to finish them off---. That would have been the end of the story---no american troops on the ground----let the B52's bomb them towards escape route iran----. Why pakistan in the first place---.

Then letting Osama escape on three other occasions---then the u s president making open statements--we don't care about Osama---he is a nobody---the disbanding the cia team that was tracking Osama in 2007---.

U S claims that al qaeda is involved in the planning of the deaths of 3000 innocent american civilians---and I beleive that whole heartedly---when it states that it seeks revenge and the deaths of those involved---I say absolutely---let us do it. But when it shows up in the arena to start the war---it does not have any troops on the ground to take out the perforators and only paid mercenaries----.

And these mercenaries not once but twice stop the u s air assault---to make a deal so that the criminals can lay down their arms and on on both the occassions---the 48 hours respite given allows the Osama to escape from one side thru tora bora and Mullah Omar to escape from kandhar into chaman on a motorcycle dressed in a burqa---.

It is the right of every pakistani to ask this question of the us----we agreed to your claim of revenge----why did you start the war when you were least ready to take the enemy out yourself---.

It is an age old saying in the united states---if you have to do the job right the first time every time---you go to do it yourself---.

The problem with the u s was that at that time it did not think anything of al qaeda or the taliban----menatlly the americans were thinking and saying out loud as well that they got paid mercenaries to do their dirty work and they will let the job be done that way----why to soil your clothes when the dirty work can be done by someone else---. Now, how wrong they were---it is open for the world to see and be the judge----.

The snake escaped and they were left beating the proverbial trail----but Osama was still not the primary goal of the american military---it was still iraq---.

The news that has been released today in the u s---states that some documents that are released by the govt state that the white house was very well informed about the air attacks on twin towers and other specific places----but the hawks in the pentagon put a white wash on the information---it is also reported in the news that some of the cia operators were recommended by theior colleagues to seek for transfers to different departments---so that when the attacks happened--they may not be blamed for not doing their jobs---.

The second thing that came out of this memo was---that even thought this knowledge that the released memo showed to be extremely sensitive---there were other memos by the cia that have yet to be release with some extremely serious stuff about the terrorist strikes in the u s--much much serious and more convincing that this----. The hawks in the pentagon---with leaders like Wolfowitz & co had their heart set on iraq---everything was being blamed on iraq---that Saddam was behind everything and Osama was sort of taking directions from Saddam.

So---as far as the u s was concerned---after the show of shock and awe---Osama and taliban were done with and everything was hunky dory---.

The u s knew what was at at stake in chasing Osama thru thoe mountains----the mighty united states army did not have any HIGH ALTITUDE TROOPS to fight and follow Osama thru hindu kush mountains at 10000---12000 + feet altitude----the u s did not even have troops to track and fight at 7500 feet altitude at that time.

Iraq was the primary target on the agenda---Osama bin Laden gave the radicals fuel for the fire to strike at iraq---.

It was like an open book to me what was happening and I have written about it many a times----pakistani generals and the politicians should have analyzed the rhetoric---gone in and should have taken out Osama Bin Laden and his team and been the hero----would have cutoff the u s aggression towards iraq right at the knees---.

Tragically it again comes down to is lack of public libraries and world exposure in pakistan---not understanding what was at stake.

I firmly beleive that the day the pakistanis learn to stop hating america and look at things with acalm and cool mind and stop worrying about conspiracies being hatched against them---that would be the day of new birth for them as nation.

Anyway---the americans hired the northern alliance from one side---bombed these guys from one side and made them run and then asked the pakistani millitary to kill them when they get into pakistan----.

Whatr a clean exit the u s wanted for itself----get the muslims of northern alliance involved to kill them in afg---then get the muslims involved to kill them when they get to pakistani side---and the u s comes out of it cleanas a whistle---muslims killing muslims---.

The americans thru all this time wing were not understanding the significance of the enemy escaping into the hindu kush mountains----. For that bad judgement call---they are paying a terrible price for their indescretion---. From a winning position---they will be awarded the wrath of defeat for the rest of the history to come---from a position of finishing of the enemy in 48 hours----they have spent chasing the enemy of 10 years and 10 months and a few days now---what a price to pay for those 48 hours.

Holy cow? We don't believe in holy cows, remember.

Mastan Khan is a senior member, in both age and life experience. When he talks, better shut up and listen. If we need your garbage, we will ask for it.

:angry:

he's old enough to be your father and old enough to kick you on your arse if you ever talked to him or addressed him in a manner like that....

holy cows? Mastan isnt one of your gods.

as for the poll itself -- Pakistanis could care LESS about what indians think about Pakistan or Pakistanis. On one hand either they are just never spoken about due to apathy and just not caring -- for others the neighbours are at the butt end of jokes. No problem at us how they feel, I doubt the average Pakistani views india with such bonhomie either

Holy cow is a euphemism. As a Zoroastrian, we have holy bulls. Of the pure white, sanctified urine kind.

But I digress.

If Mastankhan is as much a buzurg as you claim to be, then Mastankhan needs to be more temperate in his language in the first place.

Have you seen guys like Fatman or Niaz speaking like this?

Respect is earned. Does not come automatically linked to your number of years on earth.

So in your opinion Dr. Afridi's story and complaints merit no concerns, investigations, or follow-ups from ordinary Pakistani citizens?

Hi,

How about Mordechai Vanunu's complaints---how about Jonathan Pollard's complaints---. Solomon the lover boy---it is a one way street for you aint it.

Holy cow is a euphemism. As a Zoroastrian, we have holy bulls. Of the pure white, sanctified urine kind.

But I digress.

If Mastankhan is as much a buzurg as you claim to be, then Mastankhan needs to be more temperate in his language in the first place.

Have you seen guys like Fatman or Niaz speaking like this?

Respect is earned. Does not come automatically linked to your number of years on earth.

Sir,

You may digress---on this pakistani forum---you have been given that liberty---but if you talk about the afghan war and do not know how and from which direction it started and where it ended and how the transgression took place from the begining to that fatefull day when Mullah Omar and Osama escaped---what kind of millitary presence the americans had on the ground---there is no need to indulge yourself---until and unless you want to start a flame---.

I am discussing the technicalities of the war---you want to talk about assumptions---. I am talking from my experience---and you want to wing it---. Guy---chill out---. You won't win this argument---.

Respect is earnt or given when two entities are talking and thinking on a similiar pleateau---because they can understand from where the other one is coming from.

I don't have enough time left in my life to take care of niceties for young fools who don't have any ability to listen and learn. If you don't see nothing in it for you---don't ask me for explanations---. This is not a passenger train stopping at all stations---. You want to indulge----you got to keep up with a systematic analysis of your own---.

You want to give respect to Fataman---give it to him---he might need it---I am not here for respect---I want to teach my young pakistani kids and brethren to look at problems thru a different looking glass---so what if I am rash at times---big deal.

Sir,

You may digress---on this pakistani forum---

Sir, this is not a Pakistani forum.

It is an International one with a focus on Pakistan.

As for the rest, you have still not answered what your forces were doing as the second prong of the pincer.

Sir, this is not a Pakistani forum.

It is an International one with a focus on Pakistan.

As for the rest, you have still not answered what your forces were doing as the second prong of the pincer.

Actually it is a Pakistani forum. The admins can simply ban Indian members and that would be end, wouldn't it be? And also ban IP addresses from India.

Right, the USA needs to leave the region. What are they doing here.

Actually it is a Pakistani forum. The admins can simply ban Indian members and that would be end, wouldn't it be? And also ban IP addresses from India.

Sure.

And then you guys can talk to each other.

Get real.

All of you who are hailing that clown as a hero, make sure u have ur excuses ready for all the children who will not get their polio vaccination because some jack@$$ decided to fake one. As if we were not having a hard time doing it before, he just made it more easier on us.

Why would US be worst enemy. Till the time they were giving money, weapons, aid for civil projects unaccounted they were the best of people. Specially invited in Pakistan as long as they were giving all the above mentioned which will help fight India.

Today when they ask for accountability for the money and ask for ending sponsored terrorism by Pakistan, they are the worst enemy?
I think Pakistani establishment has an entitlement complex. They think they are entitled to a lot of things without changing themselves.

All of you who are hailing that clown as a hero, make sure u have ur excuses ready for all the children who will not get their polio vaccination because some jack@$$ decided to fake one. As if we were not having a hard time doing it before, he just made it more easier on us.

Surely ignorance that leads to reduced vaccination rates can, and should, be countered with proper education to protect the children. All of that ignorance cannot be blamed on Dr. Afridi.

Back
Top Bottom