What's new

Dr.Chisti's arrival and PTI's selfishness and PPP and MQM's dedication

akhir kaar man gaye na tum :lol: mujhay bhi us mai sai 25% maal dedo phir mai bhi tareef karta hon zardari ki :lol:
No way, it only has around 70000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$

Sorry but I won't have enough left over after buying a lavish house in Switzerland next to my large bank account!

You people are blinded by the hate instilled in you by PTI to see how great a job PPP has done after so many years of dictatorship

That is because of Musharraf's legacy. You know, the same army that supports PTI. That's how corrupt PTI is also going to bel

Our dear president Zardari, the best president we've ever had, actually went to India to free him. What a man, what a perfect heir to the Bhutto legacy

Please, PIA was in horrible shape 4 years ago. Zaradri's done a great job from stopping it from disintegrating all together

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Sorry but I won't have enough left over after buying a lavish house in Switzerland next to my large bank account!
jhoot na bolo mujhay pata hai abhi bhi tumharay pass bohat kala dhan hai :lol:

Baat hi aisi hai jis par sirf sar pakra ja sakta hai. :lol:
waisay sach to bolo raha hai truthseer :lol: waisay agar pakarna hai to zardari ka gala pakro na kay apna sar :lol:

Our dear president Zardari, the best president we've ever had, actually went to India to free him. What a man, what a perfect heir to the Bhutto legacy
Hundreds of billions of rupees in the RPP scam
Power shortages galore
Billions of dollars in annual losses from PSE's
Largest (and most useless) cabinet in history

Independent polling data places Zardari and the PPP last in terms of public opinion, behind the PTI (Imran Khan) and PMLN (Sharif's), so what exactly are you gloating about?

Dr Chishti lands in hometown Karachi | The News Tribe

PTI, however did not even come to welcome him back to the country. The work done here by PPP and MQM is commendable but the supposed party of the people did not even care for the scientist's return. Another example of how horrible Imran's party is. I doubt they'll win one seat, it's not like they care for the people.
If IK tries to hold another rally in Karachi, not one person will attend it except to vandalise it and destroy it.

I have no particular preferance for any political party, IK did grab my attention for a nano second but his cavorting with extreme right wing religious nutcases got my resounding 'No' to PTI's call for 'tsunami'.

But I am at a loss as to why this convicted murder deserves the red carpet treatment he is getting? Granted that he probably did deserve to be released at his advanced age but why all this fanfare?

There are 1,00s of innocent Pakistani, young children, women and men missing or killed. Yet hardly any names make it to the media. So what is so special about this convicted murderer? That he was in jail in India? That hardly deserves any media time.

My understanding is that there is not much differance in Indian jails or Pakistani jails. I have a uncomfortable feeling that the reason this case has got so much coverage is because the said person belongs to the Mohajir community. As the Mohajir community has considerable influence over the media, that is what has driven this case to national headlines.

This is sad indictment of Pakistan.Maybe there is some other plausible explanation - But I doubt it.

All this fanfare for only on reason, politics.

A horde of ppp and mqm workers go to his house, raise slogans, hold a picture of altaf Hussein, put the pieces together.

Political parties now a days look for such events to get muft ki publicity specially MQM and PPP cuz they knows elections are coming and they havent done anything for general public now all they can do is welcome chishti sahib and Altaf bhai giving statements against nudity in our TV channels, what an amazing joke.

Back
Top Bottom