What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

So apply some mind...if we go on other's land they can play us well..but can't beat us in our land..so doesn't it apply to them that they can play us at their home and not away???:rofl:
Btw,we beat South Africa in SA in tests,beat Australia in ODIs,beat Sri Lanka in ODIS and tie in tests,beat New Zealand in tests and ODI's...and are no.1 right now!! burn lil a$$ burn!! :rofl: :rofl:

oo come on by making slow n dead wickets u feel like ur the champs :rofl:

Let this guy burn...we all enjoy the Indian Premiere League!! :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

oo come on by making slow n dead wickets u feel like ur the champs :rofl:

Yes we are the champs...we make 370 338 260 runs even on slow dead wickets...now burn!! :rofl:

haha another despo.......your players are definitely missing our money...that's why they get into match fixing to fill their stomach and avoid hunger :rofl:

well i dnt think so ur few crore money is the main thing which pakistani players get with in weeks ;)

We won the World cup and now IPL! The mood is really on....time to enjoyy ;)

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

well i dnt think so ur few crore money is the main thing which pakistani players get with in weeks ;)

yesss that's why they keep crying and i see them in no adv and what money can your poor PCB give?? trying to compete with the richest board in the world BCCI??? they fill their stomachs with the help of match fixers ;)

haha another despo.......your players are definitely missing our money...that's why they get into match fixing to fill their stomach and avoid hunger :rofl:

yeah u are rite ur mahaan crickets were the 1st who were involved in such scandals ;) and main industry of match fixing comes from ur mahaan indian ,,, ICC is under BCCI control thats why its easy for u guys too cover ur players if they were involved in match fixing ;) after all u want to show world mahaan bahart :rofl:

We won the World cup and now IPL! The mood is really on....time to enjoyy ;)

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

yesss that's why they keep crying and i see them in no adv and what money can your poor PCB give?? trying to compete with the richest board in the world BCCI??? they fill their stomachs with the help of match fixers ;)

not to forget PCB is one of the richest boards of cricket ;)

yeah u are rite ur mahaan crickets were the 1st who were involved in such scandals ;) and main industry of match fixing comes from ur mahaan indian ,,, ICC is under BCCI control thats why its easy for u guys too cover ur players if they were involved in match fixing ;) after all u want to show world mahaan bahart :rofl:

Ohmmmmmmg you know all our secrets...i wonder how!!! :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

not to forget PCB is one of the richest boards of cricket ;)

hahahahahaha rofl.............:rofl: who says so????

we will see in next world cup dear ;) heros of dead wickets ;)

Tum to dead wickets pe bhi kuch nahin kar sake ;).. Live ones pe kya karoge..

anyway, we will see you in the next one.. If you even reach semi finals then ;)

Even if we control ICC..how do we do so????????????? ------Money...
:lol: If your PCB has it then why don't you go and control ICC?:rofl:

Ohmmmmmmg you know all our secrets...i wonder how!!! :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

hahahahahaha rofl.............:rofl: who says so????

i dnt knw why u guys think pakistan is such a poor country that we dnt even have a rich board :rofl: u talking about money soo much here why dnt u feed ur millions of poor slumyz :( they need food not ur IPL :P

indian hubris strikes again, cricket a sport played by a handful of former British colony's and all this bullshit. And as this is indian media therefore has zero credibility. Those millions could go along way to feeding the millions of poor starving people.

Tum to dead wickets pe bhi kuch nahin kar sake ;).. Live ones pe kya karoge..

anyway, we will see you in the next one.. If you even reach semi finals then ;)

;) yeah t20 world cup is coming we will see u in srilanka

Back
Top Bottom