What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

I Untouchables was the term created by Indians and only used in India

Ok, a Pakistani link would suffice.
I don't even get what's wrong with asking to be included in the IPL, every other country is allowed to enter their players, it's Afridi's right to demand why this discriminatory attitude is being shown towards Pakistan alone.

Simple. We are not as large hearted as Pakistani Muslims. :rofl:

so you have proved it :rofl::rofl:

Yes, Pakistani players did not show up for IPL 2 even when it was held in south africa, throwing plans of ipl teams out the window.

That showed the large heart of pakistanis beyond doubt. when india did not select them subsequently, it was the hindu zehniyat.

read large hearts = fractured hypocritical hindu hating personality

6a01156f4ae097970b0115706892c9970b-800wi

Yes, Pakistani players did not show up for IPL 2 even when it was held in south africa, throwing plans of ipl teams out the window.

That showed the large heart of pakistanis beyond doubt. when india did not select them subsequently, it was the hindu zehniyat.

read large hearts = fractured hypocritical hindu hating personality

before commenting on our players u should know the credibility of ur media :) we havent heard such news which ur media is reporting this shows , the credibility of ur media ,,

u guys are talking about our PPL na :azn: u should know our teams with pakistani players are invincible :devil:

err... wasnt there a recently played WC semi final that proved otherwise ;)

Ok, a Pakistani link would suffice.
I don't even get what's wrong with asking to be included in the IPL, every other country is allowed to enter their players, it's Afridi's right to demand why this discriminatory attitude is being shown towards Pakistan alone.

Technically its not his right. Its a private business venture of club cricket in India and the owners have full right to decide who they want to participate. Sad that they chose last year to exclude Pakistani players, but was well within their rights to do so.

yeahhh.. and hence we have smaller heart attacks and less heart problems and less heart related diseases and less bill for heart operations at hospitals.

yes you are right, how much heart attack does the frog gets :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom