What's new

dont mess with INDIA

I really hope to see this guy back in the Indian team..
ajit-agarkar.jpg

I hope I never see him again in India colors. High economy rate and too many fitness issues.

I really hope to see this guy back in the Indian team..
ajit-agarkar.jpg

he is called the jamai raza of BCCI.

he can come in at will, get hit for sixes and then wont leave till jesus really injure him for the wishes of indian prayers.

You also don't mess with us because you have lost more matches against Pakistan in both ODI and test format of the game. So logic says you shouldn't mess with us.

Tests :
Won by India = 9
Won by Pakistan = 12
ODIs:
Won by India = 46
Won by Pakistan = 69
Indo Pak Cricket Rivalry

why the hell did you start with making it look like a pakistan vs india thread in teh very fist post ?? did he say he warned Pakistan in his video ?? you replied saying you dont mess with us.

and whats withthis stats huh ?? if this is all about WC, then give the stats for WC India vs Pakistan stats.

why the hell did you start with making it look like a pakistan vs india thread in teh very fist post ?? did he say he warned Pakistan in his video ?? you replied saying you dont mess with us.

and whats withthis stats huh ?? if this is all about WC, then give the stats for WC India vs Pakistan stats.

never mind brother he did not showed the whole table where it mentioned t20 played 2 india won 2 so just ignore

and guys you can post any videos of any team

Last edited by a moderator:

I have already posted the reason why I posted those stats. The thread isn't about WC only. It is about messing with someone. So I just said that looking at the record and stats please don't mess with us too.Now cheers.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

never mind brother he did not showed the whole table where it mentioned t20 played 2 india won 2 so just ignore

and guys you can post any videos of any team

Just 2 T20's. Lolzzz.:D

I have already posted the reason why I posted those stats. The thread isn't about WC only. It is about messing with someone. So I just said that looking at the record and stats please don't mess with us too.Now cheers.

no your messge was at the Indian TS.anyways.

..and the WC.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

among that 2 there was one final of t20 wc remember
now lets stop this thing

Because thread was about don't mess with Indians. That's why!!!

but was not directed at Pakistan in particular..but your reply was.

Yes I remember. After which failed to qualify even in semi finals of 3 major ICC tournaments. 1 Champions trophy and 2 T20 WC's.:)

lol....now you'll say..see even they could not reach the final and then, see they could not make 300+, etc..buddy..look at your super duper team and tell me how many touranments it has won recently compared to India and then comment.

but was bot directed at Pakistan inparticular..but your reply was.

Don't mess with us. That what that post was all about.;)

lol....now you'll say..see even they could not reach the final and then, see they could not make 300+, etc..buddy..look at your super duper team and tell me how many touranments it has won recently compared to India and then comment

ICC tournaments kid ICC tournaments. I think my post was very much clear. Isn't it???:)

Back
Top Bottom