What's new

Dont-give-me-death-I-was-brainwashed-like-a-robot: Kasab

IF he wasn't involved in massacre and indian agencies were behind that then why 7 "innocent" people are in pakistani jail for past 2 years as an accused?

Dont Give me death i was brainwashed like robot. He failed to mentioned ur agencies name in it.

First training him and now delaying his death penalty.He will never be hanged coz he is ur man and even if they hang him , its will be just be putting dust in the eyes of Indian public coz in actual they will never kill there own agent.

It was all of the topidrama in which they were pretty much sucessful in blaming and targeting Pakistan.

As far as our primeminster or president telling the world that kasab was Pakistani ,i think they are the same people to recognise OBL operation while there was nothing like OBL in pakistan. We all know the BS Americans did just to drag Pakistan down.

Come up with sumthing crediable .

In case you didn't read the previous posts -
Pakistanis just love conspiracy theories | PRI's The World
There's also an official statement from US secretary of state Hillary Clinton, confirming that the conspiracy theories abound in pakistan. Let me know if you wanna read that too.

IF he wasn't involved in massacre and indian agencies were behind that then why 7 "innocent" people are in pakistani jail for past 2 years as an accused?

Good question. Seems that they will probably need a new conspiracy theory to answer that. A single conspiracy theory can take you only so far & no further; new "ideas" will have to be found to address other related questions.

In case you didn't read the previous posts -
Pakistanis just love conspiracy theories | PRI's The World
There's also an official statement from US secretary of state Hillary Clinton, confirming that the conspiracy theories abound in pakistan. Let me know if you wanna read that too.

Yeah i have read that and i will just ask .When we say it its conspiracy theory and when Uncle SAM says its alright
May it be Iraq WMD or 911 or OBL topi drama or anyother case. In all the cases they lie and u still believe there truth

Just coz they are big and powerful and have a strong media doesnt mean they are always speaking truth.

They even lied to there own people go see whats happening in Wall street. and u will know who beleive in conspiracy theories.

Yeah i have read that and i will just ask .When we say it its conspiracy theory and when Uncle SAM says its alright
May it be Iraq WMD or 911 or OBL topi drama or anyother case. In all the cases they lie and u still believe there truth

Just coz they are big and powerful and have a strong media doesnt mean they are always speaking truth.

They even lied to there own people go see whats happening in Wall street. and u will know who beleive in conspiracy theories.
Its not their media. Its your own media which says that pakistanis love conspiracy theories.

So you accept Pakistani media is all truthful ... then u trust their expose of Kasab too.

Don't be so naive , the world is no fool ....

Kab tak jhooth bolte rahoge ... aha i frg8 ..kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin hoti hai ....

- He is Pakistani - Proved and presented by CREDIBLE Pakistani media
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani Prime minister
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani President
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani foreign minister
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by whole world
- He is Pakistani - Accepted by Pakistani Govt.

Still in denial mode
Watch

Watch 3:00 to 3:20 . 3:09 to be exact.

Ajmal Kasab - Indian Terrorist Confessing To Mumbai Attacks - YouTube

So what do u have to say abt all this.

He is not Pakistani Muslim trained by any lasker or sumthing - Accepted by himself

so U are the one in denial mode.See the reality get out of deception.

Watch

He is not Pakistani Muslim trained by any lasker or sumthing - Accepted by himself

what you have to say about the 7 people who are in pakistani jail because of the charges for past two years?

If it was staged by RAW he would have been dead on that unfortunate day.

yes because we are fun..
unlike boring indians

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

is your life in your balls?
just asking

Mate! Actually you misunderstood him. He really don't meant to hang Kasab till death but want to crushed his balls to create big mess in his life. Hope you understand now.

regards
Jailer

So you accept Pakistani media is all truthful ... then u trust their expose of Kasab too.

Don't be so naive , the world is no fool ....

Kab tak jhooth bolte rahoge ... aha i frg8 ..kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin hoti hai ....

I never said i believe my own media esp GEO , bastards are doing everything against Pakistan how do u expect me to love them.

Kab tak duniya kay samnay rootay rahoo gay kay Pakistan tumhari take raha hay .......

oh i forgot u r the one with running in circles just to get to ur tail.

ps : if ur culture dont tell u how to respect others do come to Pakistan we can show u how to respect.Period

Watch

^^^

Mate! leave it he's Muslim or not and by the way Islam never allowed to killed anybody regardless of any religion. Don't try to bring religion in all discussion.

But tell me who's speaking the truth either you? or by accepting Ajmal is Pakistani your govt or your media?

Link : GEO News report proves Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani - YouTube
Link : Pakistan sacks senior adviser for disclosing Mumbai attacker's identity - The Long War Journal
Link : Durrani said he was authorised to issue statement about Kasab | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom