What's new

Don't be 'under confident' with respect to China: IAF chief

@query

Sorry for derailing the thread...

Guys can anyone help me how to insert a video in the post??? I can see options for image but not for video :sad:

Just place the URL of any Youtube video.
Copy the URL from Address bar and Paste It like ordinary Text, The Forum script recognizes that its a video link and Video appears automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why the internet is my preferred venue even though it just rehashes the talking points of the "Yellow" MSM by and large. I don't care so much about "objectivity" - I expect none. But I want "perspectives" - and that's why I come here.

Furthermore, notwithstanding trolls, fools, and their rants and mine, there is something to knowing that the vast majority of the commenters here are doing it for "free" - in fact, it's costing them and myself valuable time in a day.

That has to be balanced against the views from paid experts.

It's no secret that the PRC government wants to "improve control" of the internet but so far has been largely unsuccessful - recently even fought off by domestic oppositions. The day it becomes successful I am in trouble for my China news ... but so far so good.

Finally, instead of having "pundits" spin the news for me - I'd like to think I'm old enough to spin it meeself ... more reasons to come to a place like this. :tup:

@Absar
you should watch some of the zaid hamid shows.:chilli:

I'm not a fan of Zaid Hamid and I do know what you intend to say here. I agree to you. But .. Zaid Hamid is just one Defence Analyst, and I'm talking about whole big media thing with loads of private channels on either side of the border, and India's venom and warmongering is quite significant as compare to Pakistani media. It doesn't even spare its own people, like Indian Cricket team, the flawed missile system, the bollywood thing, and so forth.

i have always found indian and pakistani friends fighting with each other... we fough together for our independence... we are not two but just one... we lived together for centuries.... why cant we unite again and be one country again and be one again...i just wonder... than there will be no kashmir prob, no arms race....the progress that we could make together will be amazing... its not that india was divided into two... its not that india lost something... its that pakistan was divided into two..its that pakistan lost so much land....its that both india/pakistan were divided....its that we all were divided...its that we all lost.... there is no difference between a pakistani muslim/hindu/christian/sikh/human and a indian one.......

cant we be one again..???????????????????????????????????????????????????

its time we end the mistake of partition... no one has been harmed by the division of us but only we the people....and let me tell you frankly if india/pakistan were to become one country/one people again no one will be happy in this world... not a single country...no one wants us to be one again... only if we could understand this...we are two body one soul...we should become one again.... we are no one.. but brothers by birth .. brothers for centuries...we have the same ancestors.. we fought for independence together shed our blood together.... we did not fough to be divided.... i dont really see why we should stay separately...we were one always why should we be divided now..

calling zaid hamid a defence analyst is like a joke. he asks pakistan to shoot at every non-muslim. although his analysis is really entertaining. he is an entertainer { a stand up (or sit down) comedian to be precise} who flat out entertains me. sorry for topic derailment hahaha.....
by the way i also think indian media is more independent than it should be.

i have always found indian and pakistani friends fighting with each other... we fough together for our independence... we are not two but just one... we lived together for centuries.... why cant we unite again and be one country again and be one again...i just wonder... than there will be no kashmir prob, no arms race....the progress that we could make together will be amazing... its not that india was divided into two... its not that india lost something... its that pakistan was divided into two..its that pakistan lost so much land....its that both india/pakistan were divided....its that we all were divided...its that we all lost.... there is no difference between a pakistani muslim/hindu/christian/sikh/human and a indian one.......

cant we be one again..??????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

its time we end the mistake of partition... no one has been harmed by the division of us but only we the people....and let me tell you frankly if india/pakistan were to become one country/one people again no one will be happy in this world... not a single country...no one wants us to be one again... only if we could understand this...we are two body one soul...we should become one again.... we are no one.. but brothers by birth .. brothers for centuries...we have the same ancestors.. we fought for independence together shed our blood together.... we did not fough to be divided.... i dont really see why we should stay separately...we were one always why should we be divided now..

^^^^^^^^^^

Not to be rude but the message that sounds very brotherly to you ends up like war drums to a pakistani ear...The reason pakistan consider india as an existential threat is because they strongly believe that india have never accepted pakistan as a nation and would do anything to merge it back with India...

My sincere suggestion do not try to re-write history and see other ways' of living like good neighbours...Once we achieve that then we can think of having a Europe like formulae of one currency..open borders etc etc...but given the ground reality that Day is FAR VERY FAR in future

^^^^^^^^^^

Not to be rude but the message that sounds very brotherly to you ends up like war drums to a pakistani ear...The reason pakistan consider india as an existential threat is because they strongly believe that india have never accepted pakistan as a nation and would do anything to merge it back with India...

My sincere suggestion do not try to re-write history and see other ways' of living like good neighbours...Once we achieve that then we can think of having a Europe like formulae of one currency..open borders etc etc...but given the ground reality that Day is FAR VERY FAR in future

dear i have opened a new thread ..
"india/pakistan one soul, we should unite again"....
please continue posting your views on this there .... thanks..

and why would india be concerned at all? its only 36 planes, now if pakistan decided to up it to say....200 then it would raise concerns but of course india is buy all those MRCA's

Back
Top Bottom