What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

I think we should come to the topic, Is Turkey getting benefited by the cold war with Israel or not. What Israel can offer to a country of Turkey,s stature in the second decade of 21st century. As i have mentioned in my previous post that it is more in the Israel's interest to mend the ties with Turkey.

When do we go?

DSC_6212-965x543.jpg

I really considered going to Tel Aviv over New Year, since they dont celebrate it over there the tickets and the hotels were very cheap and the weather was good too. We just have to be careful and try not to get in the wrong (think: gay) neighbourhoods :D

Yes, i can see the marvelous Turkish education system by your post alone.
No country was invaded since there never was a country named "Palestine" and, here is a very frightening history lesson for you, even in the 20th century lands were swapped and taken by force by countries in Europe and Asia.

Sorry mate but your previous post alone surpassed any kind of ignorant or troll post posted or will be posted here, so better do not try :) It was ours ! lol

Doesn't matter how you describe it, its an invasion, you gathered your Jews around the world .proclaimed that land because you think its holy, made the native inhabitants subjects and you're still trying to expand your lands.

Here is another lesson, humanity no longers considers that as something normal, neither was considering it normal 100 years ago, having power to do it doesn't justifies it.

The fact of the matter is that no country in the Middle East wants to be the friend with Israel who ever the friend is will not remain the friend. The treaties are forced by Americans on Egypt, Jordan and even with Turkey they have bargained it against the NATO membership. The treaties with Egypt, Jordan & with Palestine (different factions) will not remain intact for the long time and will be naturally renegotiated or annulled.

Befriending with Israel is also less useful for the country like Turkey with 800+ billion of economy and 150+ billions $ of exports. Israel is just a 200B$ economy and Turkish Forex share with Israel is few B$ . Huge exports to other Middle Eastern countries. Thriving local defense industry and the partnership with the European companies on different joint projects. Israel is not in a position to block Turkish trade or technology transfer from Europe. They have little bargaining chips against the Turks unlike before, that is only in US not elsewhere.

The chemistry between the leadership of the country and the people to people association plays a very important role in formation and strengthening the relationship between the two states. Israel failed here too the Leadership of Turkey under the PM Erdogan does not trust the Israel and so does the majority of people.

If a new Government is formed in the Israel after the Parliamentary election and they me offer apology with other Turkish demands, but that rapprochement will make Israel a subordinate country against Turkey. The hegemony of Israel is also dwindling in the region especially after the change of guard in Egypt and will weaken further with the passage of time.

Keeping all the geopolitical factors in the mind Israel will be on the receiving end and its future seems very tattered and for that eventuality they need to blame themselves only.

I believe he is insinuating that you are not a terrorist sympathizer as himself. Thus, you should feel great shame.

Really? I always thought biggest terrorists are Jews. I admit you are very Good in acting. Sometimes you become American, sometimes a Turk. You infiltrate everywhere. Who can be better in terrorism than these super intelligent Jews? Take this as a compliment.

Sorry mate but your previous post alone surpassed any kind of ignorant or troll post posted or will be posted here, so better do not try :) It was ours ! lol

Doesn't matter how you describe it, its an invasion, you gathered your Jews around the world .proclaimed that land because you think its holy, made the native inhabitants subjects and you're still trying to expand your lands.

Here is another lesson, humanity no longers considers that as something normal, neither was considering it normal 100 years ago, having power to do it doesn't justifies it.

I'm disappointing in you. Well, not really since i've come to expect such babble when trying and failing to win arguments with reason in here.

Occupied Northern Cyprus mean anything to you? When was that now, 1970's? 30 years after Israel won her independence?
Must have skipped that history class in the good old high school, huh?

I won't debate Israel's existence, since reason doesn't seem to work on you, but modern day Israel is a country liberated by force just as modern day Turkey was. There is no argument here. I won't even mention the atrocities committed by Turks in the last century which slipped your mind when babbling about "humanity".

"More than one quarter of the population of Cyprus was expelled from the occupied northern part of the island where Greek Cypriots constituted 80% of the population."

Really? I always thought biggest terrorists are Jews. I admit you are very Good in acting. Sometimes you become American, sometimes a Turk. You infiltrate everywhere. Who can be better in terrorism than these super intelligent Jews? Take this as a compliment.

You should do. These are your kind of people.

Hmm........................

Guess what ? I already consider occupation of Cyprus illegal, there is nothing defenable in that.

Everybody include many Turks are aware of that it was illegal but you're using it to justify your own illegal acts, not so clever. :)

Israel is liberated from whom and by who exactly ? oh true, it was yours some 3000 years ago, which automatically makes foundation of Israel a liberation :)

I

"More than one quarter of the population of Cyprus was expelled from the occupied northern part of the island where Greek Cypriots constituted 80% of the population."

Same way Turkish Cypriots were expelled from Greek Cyprus.

Before Turkish invention. A lot of Turks also fled the island because of Greek Terror and genocide.

Why don't you mention that too? Ah, I see, you see Muslims not as equals.

Mate, apparently my brain is programmed to avoid those posts with too many color. Please refrain from using it so that i can enjoy your opinions.

If a new Government is formed in the Israel after the Parliamentary election and they me offer apology with other Turkish demands, but that rapprochement will make Israel a subordinate country against Turkey. The hegemony of Israel is also dwindling in the region especially after the change of guard in Egypt and will weaken further with the passage of time.

Like i said before, no matter what happens, with a condition like lifting the blockade there won't be any improvement in our relations. I believe AKP is also aware of this fact, which means they are in favor of keeping this status quo for the reasons you meantioned.

Mate, apparently my brain is programmed to avoid those posts with too many color. Please refrain from using it so that i can enjoy your opinions.

Like i said before, no matter what happens, with a condition like lifting the blockade there won't be any improvement in our relations. I believe AKP is also aware of this fact, which means they are in favor of keeping this status quo for the reasons you meantioned.

Sorry for multicolored post, I think if all three conditions are nodded by Israel then the condition would be to go back to pre 67 border . The woes of Israel are not going to end soon.

Back
Top Bottom