What's new

Does the Pakistani defence industry need foreign qualified engineers?

kingfalcon

New Recruit

Reaction score
AOA everybody, Well I could not get a real life rank in the Army but its good that I have a rank here..! I wanted to know that if foreign qualified engineers are sought after in the Pakistani defence establishment? Be it the Armed forces or NESCOMM etc? and is there a possibility to join these jobs at a later age, say 32? I really want to serve my country..

AOA everybody, Well I could not get a real life rank in the Army but its good that I have a rank here..! I wanted to know that if foreign qualified engineers are sought after in the Pakistani defence establishment? Be it the Armed forces or NESCOMM etc? and is there a possibility to join these jobs at a later age, say 32? I really want to serve my country..

Yes, they do hire foreign graduates, as in, holding Pakistani Citizenship.

But keep in mind, the jobs are very secretive and you cannot just walk in and walk out when you want to leave.

But yea, go ahead apply for them.

i think pakistan has good enough scientists:tup:.....they just need a bit more funding:tdown:

Yes, they do hire foreign graduates, as in, holding Pakistani Citizenship.

But keep in mind, the jobs are very secretive and you cannot just walk in and walk out when you want to leave.

But yea, go ahead apply for them.

Oh yes bro.. I was born and raised in Pakistan.. I just went abroad for my engineering after I couldnt clear the issb.. But what I was thinking is that once I recover my expenditure from abroad then I'll join one of these organizations.. I bet they will respect foreign knowledge and expertise..

Back
Top Bottom