What's new

Does India need 8,000 Km Range missile?

HA ha ha Junk hero got pissed :P Person used to making junk sees only junk

with worthy people, we see & made worthy good,but with junk people we can only see them as junk and make junk that they can only afford. it's a win-win, we get their money, they got our junks:azn:.

Junk hero jokes again Chinese make only junk you junk head :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Junk hero for your information your junk sells only because people world over know very well that you make only junk and that's your reputation junk producer:china:
Junk is bought only because its cheap same in london madrid or delhi

We have to build this one day, so why not now?
Vk Saraswat, says that we build longer as the threat perception changes. We all know it is bound to change. Moreover it takes merely 100 mill and 3 yrs to build, so build some balls and do it.

i request all members to remain on topic

i want a serious discussion on OP and not mud slugging

Agni V is already good enough missile, but what India lacks is miniaturized warheads. Most news reports say that warhead (fission weapon) Agni V is carrying weights more than 1 ton and has a yield of 200kt... that's not a very good yield-to-weight ratio. It would also require nuclear testing to make sure that MIRV design works, is India ready to pay price what comes from nuclear testing? I don't think so. India also promised that they don't do any subcritical testing what would help to refine their warheads.

Chinese conducted at least 6 tests in 90's to make sure their new miniaturized 500-1000kt (weights under 500kg) and 100-300kt (weight unknown) warheads work like they should.
http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/china_missile_1.pdf?_=1339023443

All this means that India is pretty much stuck with their current warhead designs.

according to Avinash Chandar, A 5 has compact payload and weight of payload has been reduced by 60%

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...hind-agni-5-confirmation-mirv.html?highlight=

I don't think Bangladesh needs evolutionary reincarnation to perform such minor acts. They can do it much sooner than the Indians did.

Oh we do not discourage evolution or thought process of whatever kind. We encourage people to evolve and there is nothing wrong with this. It is your pea-brain thinking and you won't understand all this.

Show more inferiority complex:rofl::rofl:

I don't think Bangladesh needs evolutionary reincarnation to perform such minor acts. They can do it much sooner than the Indians did.

Oh we do not discourage evolution or thought process of whatever kind. We encourage people to evolve and there is nothing wrong with this. It is your pea-brain thinking and you won't understand all this.

You-are-an-idiot.gif

according to Avinash Chandar, A 5 has compact payload and weight of payload has been reduced by 60%

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...hind-agni-5-confirmation-mirv.html?highlight=

There were also similar things said after Agni III was test launched first time, but such things have not happened. It's now 2012 and Agni V's RV is very similar size wise of what Agni III is armed with... certainly not 60% more compact.

Dummy RV is used to simulate weight and size of actual RV, here we see the dummy RV they used when Agni V was launched first time.
LeJ8P.jpg

Here is smutty picture of DF-31 RV, it's that white cone.
kOyhc.jpg

DF-31A is armed with smaller 300kt weapon (or perhaps three mirvs) and RV is covered with a shroud to protect it.
NbHYR.jpg

h0ghk.jpg

Junk hero for your information your junk sells only because people world over know very well that you make only junk and that's your reputation junk producer:china:
Junk is bought only because its cheap same in london madrid or delhi

Indians are just junk users, make quality goods for them is an insult to Indian's intelligent...LMAO

Back
Top Bottom