What's new

Does India do this kind of training?

I am in company, cant watch it, is it these?
22162_233670_358755.jpg

22162_233664_899478.jpg

22162_233665_933201.jpg

22162_233666_293768.jpg

22162_233667_191750.jpg

22162_233668_933450.jpg

22162_233669_118220.jpg

22162_233663_488136.jpg

its hard to calculate the right elevation to fire a arty shell by hand . i dont think it will be accurate for long distance , and if u hv to bomb someone just 200M form u , mortars are good enough.

I am in company, cant watch it, is it these?

no not these , it a video about chinese solider firing arty shell from outside ( not by gun) , by placing shell on earth and use electric charge to fire it .

This is no training.

The 1st thing with explosives is not to play with them.

We learned this Tactics in 7 days War .... The same way Egyptian stopped Israeli advancement. This is a very old Tactic. Funny to see Chinese are learning now and boosting about it.

Palestinian militant use them very frequently.

This is no training.

The 1st thing with explosives is not to play with them.

Itd not th econventional norm, but in emergencies you have to do what you can with what is avaiable. I think this is a perfect example of adapting to any need. Don;t you think this would come in handy for crucial situations?

We learned this Tactics in 7 days War .... The same way Egyptian stopped Israeli advancement. This is a very old Tactic. Funny to see Chinese are learning now and boosting about it.

Palestinian militant use them very frequently.

Thanks, glad to know India is training in such ways to maximize its potential.

Itd not th econventional norm, but in emergencies you have to do what you can with what is avaiable. I think this is a perfect example of adapting to any need. Don;t you think this would come in handy for crucial situations?

Thanks, glad to know India is training in such ways to maximize its potential.

Which part of what you saw appeared to be training ?

What I saw was mindless attempts at daredevilry, tomfoolery with ammunition & explosives - exactly the same things that soldiers are forbidden to do.

Which part of what you saw appeared to be training ?

What I saw was mindless attempts at daredevilry, tomfoolery with ammunition & explosives - exactly the same things that soldiers are forbidden to do.

Well I was referring to the first video. YOu have to be able to switch up tactics. Mortars is the obvious preferred choice, but if they were taken out what are you left with it to stem the tide? Tactics have to evolve to embrace unconventional methods like the Vietnamese or any guerilla fighting units. I agree its not perfect but it would help make a dent in advancing forces.

Well these type of tests are conducted in the laboratory level itself. The CVRDE lab detonates a shell in a similar fashion to test the Indigenous ERA.

Back
Top Bottom