What's new

Do you think egypt is waiting for a regime change in iran , to start a war

I don't indulge delusional people like The Legend, but i'll indulge a little your like.

Israel has never lost a single war in it's existence. We have been always victorious.
You people can continue to daydream all you like, if it helps you get through your lives.

Israel lost both wars in Lebanon; in 2000 and in 2006. And you guys haven't achieved anything in dealing with third world organizations like Hamas or Hezbollah.

Israel lost both wars in Lebanon; in 2000 and in 2006. And you guys haven't achieved anything in dealing with third world organizations like Hamas or Hezbollah.

Of course. Not to mention that there was no war in 2000.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, baby. While Israel enjoys complete peace in her northern part.

Silence before the storm. Don't brag about peace that isn't word a dime in the long-term.
No peace agreement with Arabs will ever mean anything for the long-term. The only goals when dealing with Arabs are short-term and to teach them how to behave.

Those 'Israel strong' sentiments are based on nothing. Israel withdrew from Lebanon in 2000, under fire, while Hezbollah boosted it's capabilities. The same can be said about the 2006 war, when Israel achieved non of their pre-war goals. What is all this euphoria all about? Israel lost two wars in the 21st century, and is fighting third world organizations for a couple of decades. They haven't faced an professional army in their history (don't mention all those Arab armies in the 20st century), while they aren't even capable of limiting or destroying their enemies capabilities in the long-term. And then they blame it on Iran.

I see you spread your bullshit all over the net such as in militaryphotos....

What did hizbollah won in 2006 if Israel lost?

I see you spread your bullshit all over the net such as in militaryphotos....

No need to type it all over again, so copy-pasting is much more easier.

What did hizbollah won in 2006 if Israel lost?

Israel didn't achieve any of it's pre-war goals, while Hezbollah has only become stronger. It managed to stop Israeli advances quite good, I have to say.

It is not hizbulah who has stopped Israel but world pressure on Israel, again what did hizbulah gained, what were their goals when they initiated the conflict?

Plus, why would Egypt want to take Iran's place as "the top israel bashing muslim nation"? The arab public doesn't care much about this issue anymore and the Egyptian people today care more about the future of their own country. There is no dictator there anymore to do whatever he wants.
i agree with you this is what on the minds of egyptians today we have a revoultion the MB want to steal economy crisis education power building new cities we have a lot on our mind besides if we do that what will we accomplish arabs betray and isreal has a plan B nuke why would we face all that alone this is muslim issue when we see all muslims facing isreal we will. the old days of abd el nasser are over

Back
Top Bottom