What's new

Do you think a political party is behind the striking young doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all the pages but I am just going to express my opinion here. I find myself a bit sympathetic to these Doctors.

In short, IMHO, demanding fair wages for the work anybody does in a peacefull way is not a crime, it is absolutely fair. The 40K for a Dr in Pakistan in today's inflation and downgraded rupee is simply not enough to live a respectful life there. They are not demanding to be put on on Benizer begger progrm, just asking to be paid fairly. If nobody is listening to their demands, what should they do? Should they pick up guns and start killing people, like some thugs in Baluchistan or Fata do?

It is also important to pay them fairly because they are the one who treat the poors, the Doctors working in private hospitals treat the rich and they are the one who earn dis proportionally high wages.

Also, maybe a news to many, but If we look at the number of graduate of Goverment funded TOP medical colleges graduates, IFAIK 80% go abroad because they think they cannot have a better future in Pakistan unless some one succeeds in private sector.

So basically not paying the doctors well means:-

- Rapid brain drain of doctors in Pakistan,,, abroad UK, Australlia are willing to have them.
- Suffering of the poor,, they will be ones who will fewer doctors.

A doctor is a qualified professional who has spend his life struggling with exams, tests and treats people, if a nation cannot pay its doctors, then it will remain sick.

At the end, why dont people instead pressure the government to stop wasting money to LAPTOP, Begger programs, and stop curruption and pay these doctors? Oh yes, it would not earn them votes and media frenzy, because this is what they are after.

A side note for anybody thinking why it is happening? The economy of the country is SICK and Government has no money due to bad governance, corruption and mismanagement. There is small amount of money in goverments pocket which is wasted on BS things,, so this will keep happening until right people run the government. This is a governance issue.

With such a long thread, your point is surprisingly to praise a semi professional for 'what' he/she does for a living! These young devils chose to become doctors, it's not as if the Government held a gun to their heads and forced them to study in heavily subsidized Government institutes for 5 years of education for which the 'poor' of the country paid with their money in shape of taxes!

And please, oh please, do not bring in UK & USA......these countries were infact inviting doctors from Pakistan/India/Bangladesh etc., but not any more. It is becoming increasingly hard for doctors to migrate to UK/Australia now and I know this from experiences of close friends and family. Oh and while we are on the subject of Doctors in the UK/Australia, let me tell you, in bold words, that laborers & technicians such as Electrician/Plubmber etc., make atleast the same amount of money if not more then your average GP in western countries.

My simple advice to advocates of young doctors, look at the salaries of other professionals in the same grade of these doctors and you will find that these young doctors are paid quite a lot more then the other professionals. Currently their demands are unreasonable and their methods unjustified. The Government needs to take bold measures to ensure that this does not happen again, they must be made an example out of.

CHITROOL BEGAINS!
45 aressted, lahore sevices hospital!
Police strat giving them, special treatment, kicks & zalalat is their future rightly!
Good action by punjab govt.
Punjab govt , plz break the legs of these greedy people & send them to prison.
DAWN NEWS.

Fitay moun is lanti shehbaz sharif ka ....:angry:

If anything good is going to come out of this ?? Shahbaz sharif cheated on senior doctors to get to the YDA leaders-

tom whole punjab would be closed- emergency, indoor outdoor also shall remain closed tom.

shabash shehbaz sharif-- riyasat ho gi maa kay jese-- or yeh lanti ?

Federal doctors may also give a strike call--

ab shahbaz sharif apna thuka chatay ga !!

With such a long thread, your point is surprisingly to praise a semi professional for 'what' he/she does for a living! These young devils chose to become doctors, it's not as if the Government held a gun to their heads and forced them to study in heavily subsidized Government institutes for 5 years of education for which the 'poor' of the country paid with their money in shape of taxes!

And please, oh please, do not bring in UK & USA......these countries were infact inviting doctors from Pakistan/India/Bangladesh etc., but not any more. It is becoming increasingly hard for doctors to migrate to UK/Australia now and I know this from experiences of close friends and family. Oh and while we are on the subject of Doctors in the UK/Australia, let me tell you, in bold words, that laborers & technicians such as Electrician/Plubmber etc., make atleast the same amount of money if not more then your average GP in western countries.

My simple advice to advocates of young doctors, look at the salaries of other professionals in the same grade of these doctors and you will find that these young doctors are paid quite a lot more then the other professionals. Currently their demands are unreasonable and their methods unjustified. The Government needs to take bold measures to ensure that this does not happen again, they must be made an example out of.

I am not praising them, I stated my opinion based on a some facts. Its fine if you disagree with it.

I do not like flowing in the same flow in which Pakistani media wants the Pakistanis to flow. I knew it would be surprising here because it is not according to the perception of issue media in Pakistan has created or is trying to create.

In short to your reply, the plumbers, electricians in developed countries earn enough to have a car, live a respectable life and they DO NOT commit suicides because they dont have money to pay bills or debts or dont have money for thier childrens education. And now if a Dr. makes similar money to that, its fine, Dr can still live a respectble life.

Do you really believe in 40K Rs, a person can run his family? Well, there are people who have alot less pay then this and are living,, but I would not expect Drs of the country to be living in slums.... Doing so is basically encouraging Doctors to leave public hospticals to either go to private sector or go abroad.

Denying this is same like previous thug PM said when asked 'why dont they leave the country?'

The current outlook of Drs strikes looks like aggressive blackmailers,, this is probably due to a bad PR work of drs organizations and bad media handling and to some extent media's softness towards PML N.

tweet by shahbaz sharif right now...

Warning: anyone who tweets me about anything other than Footie for next 2 hours would be blocked :)))

iskay moun ko soor lag giya hai ... check his mentality... Amazing !!

Punjab govt, welldone!
Hit YDA hard so , none of them will think to do it again, they had full chance to setlle things, but their greed is high , so be it.
YDA guys, nation will remember you, bunch of greedy dogs.

Warning: anyone who tweets me about anything other than Footie for next 2 hours would be blocked :)))

Since the police action on YDA, guys why PTI guys acting insane against PMLn?
Is that PTI was supporting ,, YDA?

Asked my father about the recent activity of Police and although he dont agree with me ( but agree with YDA ) he said how can someone tolerate patients dying and doctors on protest

Maybe I am wrong but I read somewhere that the strikes on outdoors, not on emergencies.

This man wakes up at 5 ans start working. Do check his fb page for daily updates. He has a right for his personal life

Maybe I am wrong but I read somewhere that the strikes on outdoors, not on emergencies.

come to Rawalpindi DHQ. Even in Operation Theatre you will find Senior Docs, no Young

Fitay moun is lanti shehbaz sharif ka ....:angry:

If anything good is going to come out of this ?? Shahbaz sharif cheated on senior doctors to get to the YDA leaders-

tom whole punjab would be closed- emergency, indoor outdoor also shall remain closed tom.

shabash shehbaz sharif-- riyasat ho gi maa kay jese-- or yeh lanti ?

Federal doctors may also give a strike call--

ab shahbaz sharif apna thuka chatay ga !!

Sir what about those poor patients who cannot afford private treatment, remain untreated because of YDA and state has become worse than step mother. There should be some thing for them so that at least state becomes stepmother for them.

Sir what about those poor patients who cannot afford private treatment, remain untreated because of YDA and state has become worse than step mother. There should be some thing for them so that at least state becomes stepmother for them.

who should care about them the most ? government ? No ? they should have never made it a point of ego- shahbaz sharif should have kept him promise and introduced a service structure- but since political bases per bhartiyan kerni hoti hain tou merit ka nara tou bhuddu bananay kay liye hai...

P.S.

drug dealers would go free but doctors demanding their service structure would be cracked down??

wah !

who should care about them the most ? government ? No ? they should have never made it a point of ego- shahbaz sharif should have kept him promise and introduced a service structure- but since political bases per bhartiyan kerni hoti hain tou merit ka nara tou bhuddu bananay kay liye hai...

You know what service structure they want?? Thats impossible + what about other departments, They want it too

You know what service structure they want?? Thats impossible + what about other departments, They want it too

Look I know you are having conflicting thoughts- u dont want to speak against SS- cause thats your stance here- but be honest and true to yourself- yaqeen ker bohat maza ata hai..

this country is for bureaucracy not for doctors and engineers . All facilities , all benefits , service structures , TAs ets all are only for bureaucrats and politicians oh sorry i forgot about army .
LONG LIVE BUREAUCRACY :yahoo:
LONG LIVE INNOCENT POLITICIANS :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom