What's new

Do you think a political party is behind the striking young doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its very easy for people to put all blame on doctors every time . Its punjab govt who is not serious in resolving this serious issue they break their promise every time thats why doctors are forced to go on strike . I think doctors should show some leniency for the sake of poor patients but at the same time punjab govt should make a pay scale structure for doctors , both doctors and govt think for the poor people .

6-30-2012_56732_l.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Army has announced to deploy its 150 doctors in the Punjab hospitals, Geo News reported.

According to ISPR, the doctors are being deployed on the request of Punjab government due to young doctors strike.

The army doctors will work in the uniform in the provincial hospitals and they will serve just for medical consultation while the civil officials will handle the administrative matters.

It may be noted here that due to strike of young doctors, Punjab government had requested for army doctors’ services in provincial hospitals.

150 Army doctors to serve in Punjab - thenews.com.pk

Army Medical has been called in Punjab ,ISPR has said they have sent 150 Doctors & more will be sent later on , Army Medical Core will perform its duties untill This mess is resolved .

Now Young Doctors , Eith come back or go permantely home ,
Any such decisions will worsen the situation . Both parties ( docs and Punjab Govt) should sit together and find a solution which is acceptable to both parties , both should let go their egos

Any such decisions will worsen the situation . Both parties ( docs and Punjab Govt) should sit together and find a solution which is acceptable to both parties , both should let go their egos

i am so happy its done army doctors start work .how many more poor pakistanis should die for this BS drama ?

its very easy for people to put all blame on doctors every time . Its punjab govt who is not serious in resolving this serious issue they break their promise every time thats why doctors are forced to go on strike . I think doctors should show some leniency for the sake of poor patients but at the same time punjab govt should make a pay scale structure for doctors , both doctors and govt think for the poor people .

Yeah right go to the market at check how much private hospitals are paying then start asking for 100% raise. & now when you guyz will be sent to your home & your medical degree get cancelled then you will realize. Sit and relax.
29-6-2012_3.jpg

i am so happy its done army doctors start work .how many more poor pakistanis should die for this BS drama ?
Imran bhai i know people are suffering and dying and as a human being and as a doctor i cant accept that anyone dies in front of doctor without treatment . The doctors on strike should treat patients at least in emergency departments .
but Imran bhai 150 army doctors are not enough to tackle this situation in whole punjab . Govt should negotiate with young doctors

Yeah right go to the market at check how much private hospitals are paying then start asking for 100% raise. & now when you guyz will be sent to your home & your medical degree get cancelled then you will realize. Sit and relax.
29-6-2012_3.jpg
yeah great cancel the degrees of all doctors and import doctors from Mars ,

Imran bhai i know people are suffering and dying and as a human being and as a doctor i cant accept that anyone dies in front of doctor without treatment . The doctors on strike should treat patients at least in emergency departments .
but Imran bhai 150 army doctors are not enough to tackle this situation in whole punjab . Govt should negotiate with young doctors

how many dead in 13 days ? if army doctors save even 1 person i will be happy its our so called doctors (butchers) they have no value of human give money or die thats what is motto ? i seriously support cancel there degrees and terminate them so next batch never play such bloody game with our lives .a human life is 1mn time expensive then bloody salary .

No kick them off.. all young doctors, my cousin was getting just 32 while back and he didn't complain, but these new doctors are gone nuts. 13 days for strike.. All should be kicked off right away.. and a case should start against them in charge of murder and going away form their oath.

The AMC doctors will only be required in certain specific hospitals, not all.

Good move this.

These egoistical doctors can F off. Every year they have some new problem.

Just write a attempted murder case against them. This can be done when a doctor refuses to treat a person and goes AWOL from his duty.

how many dead in 13 days ? if army doctors save even 1 person i will be happy its our so called doctors (butchers) they have no value of human give money or die thats what is motto ? i seriously support cancel there degrees and terminate them so next batch never play such bloody game with our lives .a human life is 1mn time expensive then bloody salary .
Imran bhai i agree with you human life is more important than money but i want you to think logically that what if all doctors are terminated ? is this a permanent solution ?
Imran bhai it will create a health crises if all doctors are terminated at once .
And mostly young doctors do all stuff in hospitals.

Still all other, parties are silent on the issue, execpt PMLn , I think they aren't the responsible ones.
But my party(pakarmy) already sent 150 doctors from 2mmarow, in punjab on the request of punjab govt, & they don't need dam money, they only serve this hypocrate nation , with their blood.& a bright smile on their lips , a noble twinkle in their eyes.
So you democrazy lovers, ask your democray. To solve this problem by yourselves , don't ask ask pakarmy too clean your discussting mess.

HAR GHARI TIYAR KAMMRAN HIEN HUM
JEYSAY HOON HALLAAT SHADMAAN HIEN HUM,

TOOFAAN HOO YAA ZALLZALA. JANNEIY BACHATEy HIEN
MULLK. AUR QUAM KEY KAM. ATEIN HIEN!!!!!!!!
Yee hien quam key sipahi, yeh Jammohriat or iss key perokar, pakistani quam key qatill hien , they aur hemeshaa rahengay.

Punjab govt. is not at fault here, they already raised the salaries. Its the doctors who have gone nuts and abusing their profession.

punjab doctors are already paid the HIGHEST amongst all provinces! and are not as hard worked as doctors in karachi(target killings) or doctors in NWFP (bomb attacks)!

these doctors should be fired for good in punjab!

These people have locked the hospitals and wards as if 'unkay daddy ki property hai'.

These people should also be tried for forced closure of government property/offices.

Imran bhai i agree with you human life is more important than money but i want you to think logically that what if all doctors are terminated ? is this a permanent solution ?
Imran bhai it will create a health crises if all doctors are terminated at once .
And mostly young doctors do all stuff in hospitals.

Revolution which you guyz are following dont come just like that. There is some cost involved in this.

Also, it is good opportunity for just new comers, who are still struggling from some years now, and thinking about moving abroud since not getting jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom