What's new

dna exclusive: Leh Li! China intrudes, warns India in Hindi

Must say, either the Chinese Army is very unprofessional like the Pakistani Army (doing things without Govt approval), or this is the Chinese Govt's position, and they are looking for some kind of skirmish/conflict with India.

So which one is it? I guess only time will tell...

Yes, they did get....

Its better not to talk about things you have no idea about. The Leh area is bordering Tibet. Tibet was a Buddhist majority country, which was illegally and forcefully invaded by China. India and Tibet were brotherly nations due to similar cultures and religious influences. So historically, there has been very little army infrastructure and patrolling, because the Leh-Tibet border was always peaceful with brotherly people living on both sides of the border.

However, after China's forceful invasion, they have been using the land to play a few hide-and-seek games in the deserted Lek-Tibet border areas. Eventually I am sure Indian politicians will tighten security and army infrastructure in the region....

Its better not to talk about things you have no idea about. The Leh area is bordering Tibet. Tibet was a Buddhist majority country, which was illegally and forcefully invaded by China. India and Tibet were brotherly nations due to similar cultures and religious influences. So historically, there has been very little army infrastructure and patrolling, because the Leh-Tibet border was always peaceful with brotherly people living on both sides of the border.

However, after China's forceful invasion, they have been using the land to play a few hide-and-seek games in the deserted Lek-Tibet border areas. Eventually I am sure Indian politicians will tighten security and army infrastructure in the region....

You mean to say, Chinese should have followed the Indian way to capture Tibet, I mean the way India is ruling Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka!!

Maybe India should start shooting at Chinese soldiers as if they are terrorists. I wonder what would be the result if this happens.

Maybe India should start shooting at Chinese soldiers as if they are terrorists. I wonder what would be the result if this happens.

Well unlike the Chinese we wont because we believe in humanity. We wont be the ones starting a war, because generally we Indians are peaceful people. But if you Chinese insist on starting a conflict, mark my words... we will be the ones finishing off the war

You mean to say, Chinese should have followed the Indian way to capture Tibet, I mean the way India is ruling Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka!!

You left out Bangladesh :P

Well unlike the Chinese we wont because we believe in humanity. We wont be the ones starting a war, because generally we Indians are peaceful people. But if you Chinese insist on starting a conflict, mark my words... we will be the ones finishing off the war

Peaceful and India does not seems a pair.... India and Intruder sounds more accurate, both starts with "In"...

By the way, did you know that India bought those Su-30MKI's so that the pilots can Intrude the fellow officers life and wife and calm her fire in the hole....:lol:

A reference for you: IAF officer sacked over affair with colleague's wife - The Times of India

Peaceful and India does not seems a pair.... India and Intruder sounds more accurate, both starts with "In"...

By the way, did you know that India bought those Su-30MKI's so that the pilots can Intrude the fellow officers life and wife and calm her fire in the hole....:lol:

A reference for you: IAF officer sacked over affair with colleague's wife - The Times of India

Whatever dude, didnt we help you with your freedom fight? You guys would be slaves of pakistan today without us, and here you are badmouthing us.... Wonder why china didnt come to BD help when pak army was massacring bangladeshis in operation searchlight ...

Really?? btw its better then droned daily

Amerika ne drone kiya DAILY

result would be the chinese would be thinking twice and shitting in their pants before coming close to any indian patrol

isn't there anybody tell you that who started the 1962 war and who finished it ?
is it hard for your free medias to tell some truth?

isn't there anybody tell you that who started the 1962 war and who finished it ?
is it hard for your free medias to tell some truth?

Bottom line: They don't trust us, and we can't trust them.....keep installing as many cameras and monitoring measures that we can, and they will still vault over our border and 'claim' the area. Maybe it is time for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense to collaborate and establish a full fledged army base in the area. As they say when the cat's away the rats come out to play (Please note that by cats and rats I am not labeling either side, but that is the best descriptive of the situation)

People are trolling in such a serious thread. :disagree:
Guys lets pretend to be a little matured here, shall we? :coffee:
Okay, first of all, it's kind of obvious China is testing how India would react in case of an all-out attack. Also, recently the frequency of attacks by Kashmiri mujahideens in India-controlled Kashmir has increased. What I can make out of this simultaneous events is, Pakistan and China are planning to liberate Kashmir soon. I must say the reaction of India to all this aggressions has been really poor and their fear for confrontation(read cowardice) is only boosting the morale of the opposition. Frankly speaking given India is no match for Pak-China tagteam militarily, but atleast Indians should show they are willing to fight. All I am saying is India will loose Kashmir today or tomorrow at the hands of a China-Pak coalition but at least they should put up a fight even if it is for a lost cause other than running with tails between their legs everytime. :ashamed:

People are trolling in such a serious thread. :disagree:
Guys lets pretend to be a little matured here, shall we? :coffee:
Okay, first of all, it's kind of obvious China is testing how India would react in case of an all-out attack. Also, recently the frequency of attacks by Kashmiri mujahideens in India-controlled Kashmir has increased. What I can make out of this simultaneous events is, Pakistan and China are planning to liberate Kashmir soon. I must say the reaction of India to all this aggressions has been really poor and their fear for confrontation(read cowardice) is only boosting the morale of the opposition. Frankly speaking given India is no match for Pak-China tagteam militarily, but atleast Indians should show they are willing to fight. All I am saying is India will loose Kashmir today or tomorrow at the hands of a China-Pak coalition but at least they should put up a fight even if it is for a lost cause other than running with tails between their legs everytime. :ashamed:

Okay princess, I am pretty sure it is haraam in your religion to make predictions about the future. Still I suppose we should be astounded at your comprehension of the situation by connecting infiltration by irregulars on one border with infiltration on another when every sane Indian knows that during the time of the Chinese infiltration, the country and army were more bothered with rescuing our fellow Chanakyans...

Okay princess, I am pretty sure it is haraam in your religion to make predictions about the future. Still I suppose we should be astounded at your comprehension of the situation by connecting infiltration by irregulars on one border with infiltration on another when every sane Indian knows that during the time of the Chinese infiltration, the country and army were more bothered with rescuing our fellow Chanakyans...

And may I ask why you are astounded? :what: The Chinese will be pushing through Akshai Chin and Pakistan will push from Azad Kashmir. You can disagree with me but Trust me all the recent developments are pointing out the obvious. I would predict China would gradually venture more inside Ladakh so will Pakistan in India-controlled Kashmir from the opposite side. India would be boxed in from both the sides and final assault would be around 2020 to liberate Kashmir. Now I am analysing everything using a neutral periscope here but only because your national pride is restricting you on agreeing with me doesn't mean I'm wrong. Peace. :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom