What's new

DM : Iranian UCAV coming soon

Please check the official site.

Pilotless Warriors Soar To Success

There is not such a thing in military technical literature.
why are acting like a child?X-47B and neuron have AESA radar indicating they have AtoA capabilities as well.
plus again i stand on my claim an Iraqi mig got destroyed by a stinger missile from USA drone during Persian gulf war.just google it.

son,first of all X-47 is able to fire AtoA missiles same as neuron as far as both of them are equiped with AESA radar.secondly the Iraqi mig destroyed by the stinger missile from American drone.and thirdly there is nothing wrong with the meaning of "attacking AtoA missile.

Some link for this please. All i read was that the Stinger missed and the MiG-25 downed the drone.

On 23 December 2002, an Iraqi MiG-25 shot down a U.S. Air Force unmanned MQ-1 Predator drone, which was performing armed reconnaissance over Iraq. This was the first time in history that an aircraft and an unmanned drone had engaged in combat. Predators had been armed with AIM-92 Stinger air-to-air missiles, and were being used to "bait" Iraqi fighter aircraft, then run. In this incident, the Predator did not run, but instead fired one of the Stingers, which missed, while the MiG's missile did not.

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There seems to be a consensus that drones for at least the near term future won't be able to perform dogfighting, but rather function as a missile carrier deployed in stealth ahead of their manned controlling aircraft.

Doesn't matter weather 20 drones news is true or false but Iran has put a darn big cork on the leaking parts of US and Israel. Exemplary brave and unstoppable Nation you are! May I present my humble gratitude to the lion's heart that Iranians keep?

Some link for this please. All i read was that the Stinger missed and the MiG-25 downed the drone.

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There seems to be a consensus that drones for at least the near term future won't be able to perform dogfighting, but rather function as a missile carrier deployed in stealth ahead of their manned controlling aircraft.
i apologize.well i read about this at jangafzar magezine that the stinger missile did destroyed the mig but it seems that i did not read it carefully.my apology to @Ir.Tab. @JEskandari and you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom