what a disgusting low khuwaja asif and PMLN has reached...:tdown:

lanat beshumar on these scums...

Imran clears the lies of khuwaja Asif.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Galib once said .

kabay kis munh say jao gay galib
Sharam tu tum ko magar nahi aati

Shame on Noora League.

Khawaja Asif should have atleast consulted Ishaq Dar before making such statement. As an accountant I must say, he made an a s s of himself.
However, Imran should also note that it is he who started this thing for his political gain. He started blaming NS and SS in times when they were quite uncalled for, e.g. he called them dengue brother, where as we in Lahore do appreciate Shahbaz Sharif during the dengue episode in Lahore.
The victim in this politics will be SKMT aka people of Pakistan.

Khawaja Asif should have atleast consulted Ishaq Dar before making such statement. As an accountant I must say, he made an a s s of himself.
However, Imran should also note that it is he who started this thing for his political gain. He started blaming NS and SS in times when they were quite uncalled for, e.g. he called them dengue brother, where as we in Lahore do appreciate Shahbaz Sharif during the dengue episode in Lahore.
The victim in this politics will be SKMT aka people of Pakistan.

oh seriously, did Imran ever asked from which source nawaz sharif has donated 400 crore this year to sharif media city? grow balls to admit and call spade a spade...

what Imran has asked them is to bring back the looted money of the public.

There is another "good news" for PML- n. Zulfiqar khosa ( biggest name for pml-n in DG Khan area) has resigned from party. This will be a disastor for ganjas.

These PML N Low Lives Should First Account For The Mass Murder They Committed By Giving Substandard MedicinesTo Poor Patients at PIC

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...LAgcgK&usg=AFQjCNFTNnB1k5F95wiNnp_gjqAmCbZUyQ

This Khwaja Sira Should Also Account For The Newborns Who Were Burned To Death At Services Hospital

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...pIGgCA&usg=AFQjCNHBOC0g1s6gVhCdFDkaiJU1W8fqOw

In Lanati Noora League Se Khud To Sarkari Hospital Nahi Chalaye Jate Aur Nikle Hain SKMT per Sawal Uthane Ye Beghairat

oh seriously, did Imran ever asked from which source nawaz sharif has donated 400 crore this year to sharif media city? grow balls to admit and call spade a spade...

what Imran has asked them is to bring back the looted money of the public.

Yes IK is only asking for Pakistani money to be given back to Pakistan. But only from NS. You should not deny that he is more into NS than what every body else is doing that is going after the Zardari and the gang.

Did NS loot Pakistani money? Yes , what IK says regarding his growth in business, shows that he looted money. No one denies that. Can any of us prove that ... answer is, very difficult to prove. NS corruptions were white collar corruptions not easy to be proven as corruption.

What will happen now? Multan Bosan results minus PPP rigging taken out would have been Bosan 60 K and Gillani 40K. Now this 60K includes vote of PTI, PMLN and Jamat. Jamat usually have a vote of 5000 in every area. That leaves 55K for PMLN and PTI. Let us assume 60% is now PTI and 40% is still PMLN , the results are 33 K to PTI, 22K to PMLN. Even if PTI have an alliance with JI, which I do not think they are going for. Than the result will be:

PPP 40K
PTI 33 K
PMLN 22K
JI 5 K

Result will be PPP wins.

PTI can only do good, if we have run off election system in Pakistan.

So my friend, this war between PMLN and PTI will ruin Pakistan and yes Imran Khan started it.

Do you honestly thin that the PPP can form another government after the worst government in Pakistani history?
PTI is playing this very very smart.
They know that PPP is done for, not even a dog would vote PPP, but PMLN can make a masoom face and say "we were never in power so vote for us"
PTI is targeting PMLN for exactly this reason, to remind the public that these jackals are just as corrupt and evil as PPP and to not fall for their lies.

PTI is doing exactly what it needs to do to win the elections, the people who are crying are just the sore losers who got caught with their pants down.

Yes IK is only asking for Pakistani money to be given back to Pakistan. But only from NS. You should not deny that he is more into NS than what every body else is doing that is going after the Zardari and the gang.

Did NS loot Pakistani money? Yes , what IK says regarding his growth in business, shows that he looted money. No one denies that. Can any of us prove that ... answer is, very difficult to prove. NS corruptions were white collar corruptions not easy to be proven as corruption.

What will happen now? Multan Bosan results minus PPP rigging taken out would have been Bosan 60 K and Gillani 40K. Now this 60K includes vote of PTI, PMLN and Jamat. Jamat usually have a vote of 5000 in every area. That leaves 55K for PMLN and PTI. Let us assume 60% is now PTI and 40% is still PMLN , the results are 33 K to PTI, 22K to PMLN. Even if PTI have an alliance with JI, which I do not think they are going for. Than the result will be:

PPP 40K
PTI 33 K
PMLN 22K
JI 5 K

Result will be PPP wins.

PTI can only do good, if we have run off election system in Pakistan.

So my friend, this war between PMLN and PTI will ruin Pakistan and yes Imran Khan started it.

very unfair to say that,

he asks every corrupt politician to return the public money, infact he attacked Zardari more, but PMLN attacks back on Imran Khan as if they are not looters !!

and white colour corruption is provable, if properly investigated, you yourself an accountant, if in audit, know very well. (the issue becomes political when its not across the board and is used only to pressurize the opponent, which nawaz sharif and benazir had been doing in the 90s)

NA 151 was not a benchmark.

and showing face to the corrupt is not ruining Pakistan, its saving Pakistan and glad that Imran Khan started it.

White collar crimes are difficult to prove. e.g. once NS govt issued a circular saying no duty on scrap metal. Once their goods were disembark that circular was withdrawn. Now here we all know that NS had malign intention. But circular was issued by than CBR, with an approval of secretary et al. Now NS is the beneficiary but no where to prove he was involved.
I am an accountant as well as a public servant. You have no idea how "madar*****" my peers are. They intentionally make bad projects, they write notes which in actual are ruining the country but save corrupts.

Nevertheless, although i will never vote for NS, but he is still better than the Zardaris and I fear the worst. The three right wings parties have to join hand or atleast do some adjustment and PTI in parliament should try introduce run off system, than Pakistan will be safe.

There is another "good news" for PML- n. Zulfiqar khosa ( biggest name for pml-n in DG Khan area) has resigned from party. This will be a disastor for ganjas.
This is actually a good news for PMLN. Now they will capitalize on Sapna affair and will show the ppl that how just they are as they didn't even spare their major leader

yeh dengue league sab ko apnay jaisa kyu samjhti hai? :lol:
Many of my friends and family were effected by dengue and I had the chance of visiting hospital in those day. That work of Shahbaz Sharif was commendable. Calling them dengue brothers or dengue league hurts.

Looks like you have no idea what u talking about. How can you let these idiots put charity money in offshore speculative funds.:angry:

Bring the dam money back.Monkey khan keeps talking about money laundering yet he is unable to invest charity money in pakistan.

Shameful idiot with the bunch of loosers...who are ready to eat pakistan just like in the past :tdown::pop:

White collar crimes are difficult to prove. e.g. once NS govt issued a circular saying no duty on scrap metal. Once their goods were disembark that circular was withdrawn. Now here we all know that NS had malign intention. But circular was issued by than CBR, with an approval of secretary et al. Now NS is the beneficiary but no where to prove he was involved.
I am an accountant as well as a public servant. You have no idea how "madar*****" my peers are. They intentionally make bad projects, they write notes which in actual are ruining the country but save corrupts.

Nevertheless, although i will never vote for NS, but he is still better than the Zardaris and I fear the worst. The three right wings parties have to join hand or atleast do some adjustment and PTI in parliament should try introduce run off system, than Pakistan will be safe.

oh yar the anhaal factory is declared a CM house, imagine... the steel foundries "stock rooms" are declared govt stock houses to avoid tax of the stock. what else is proof? and mal intention is provable too, the point I raised was that since the accountability is not done across the board, therefore, these chaps cry of political victimization and then it because a bargaining chip.

dont agree with that NS is better than Zardari, I know Zardari is opponent, but NS plays a double game, he gets his work done with Zardari while awam bechai rooti ko taras gai... he remained an ally of Zardari by hook or crook for more than three years and still have supported him directly or indirectly and now wants to come in front of the public as anti zardari ? how come he is less than anything what Zardari is or what damage he has done to our country? the fact is a lurking hypocrite is more dangerous than a visible opponent, and thats what makes Nawaz more of a bad person than what Zardari is.

lastly, the alliance option between PTI and JI is still open, however, right from the rise of PTI as a power Nawaz League played a very negative role, thinking its 97 and they can easily get along with Imran's character assassination, buying youth with non productive schemes was a very poor strategy... and above that the group of Ch Nisar and Ehsan Iqbal type have made it impossible for any alliance between the two parties, especially after the attack on SKMH.

We will sweep elections alone, and inshAllah we will deliver !!

Back
Top Bottom