What's new

Disappointed Pakistanis

Whether PDF is pro Imran Khan or someone is none of my business, neither am I complaining. However, comparing Facebook to PDF is not a correct one and you know why. I would not like to explain on that.

Please read some of the previous threads on Imran Khan. Reading them will let you believe that he has already formed the Government or his victory is already given, or some even went to the extant to say that Imran Khan was the panacea for all the ills Pakistan is suffering. How wrong was PDF!!! Ordinary Pakistanis seems to have different take on Imran Khan.

I guess you didn't took my point - i wasn't defending PDF management but telling you reason - why it seems pro-PTI, As i already said in cyber world PTI enjoys overwhelming support, It's not just PDF you will find same views were on almost all social media sites and now go and check same kind of views are again on social media after defeat. Yes - social media don't represent mindset of whole nation but if you check number of votes PTI got in 2002 and now - you will surely see huge shift and trend of future course. More people gets educated and aware, less chances for dynastic politics.

I do suggests you to think once again...I live here and I have seen clear,open rigging and shameless 'Dhandhli":hitwall:
Dude i also come from there.....my point is if rigging was in place then stalwarts like Hanif Abbasi wouldn't be biting the dust.

No doubt - Shahbaz Sharif's performance was far better than other provinces and the credit of PML-N's victory should be given to him. But that's also fact that there was rigging in Punjab but again that could have bagged few more seats not more than that. IMO - there were two main problems with PTI's campaign 1) The focused more on urban areas 2) It was focused mainly on PML-N - and i heard myself people saying that Zardari kay sath mila howa hai aur Zardari & America es ko support kar rahay hain. But i don't agree with metro and flyovers theory because competition in Lahore was almost neck to neck where they built metro, most of flyovers and roads. However, In rural area people will vote for the candidate who can build their street, sewage, water line etc, help them in courts and police station - these people needs to be educated - Lot of effort required from party like PTI
I was under the impression that most polling stations were under army watch.
Apart from what you have said, what i have learnt is that majority of PTI is made up of young energetic youth, which albeit is positive but sadly also has been the drawback, inclining to the established mentality of old wise and experienced compare to young and inexperienced.....hopefully in due course, PTI will mature and by long shot peoples mindset may change.

Only the loosers are disappointed, the majority is very happy and celebrating. . .(its natural) :enjoy:
as some already posted PDF Pakistani does not represnt the rest of Pakistan.

As i already said - PTI enjoys major vote bank of educated people, so it's obvious that there is major representation on this forum as well, Go and check political threads you will see PML-N supporter as well.

This is why i hate democracy! where educated people are same as uneducated voting for $100 bill.

Dude i also come from there.....my point is if rigging was in place then stalwarts like Hanif Abbasi wouldn't be biting the dust.

Apart from what you have said, what i have learnt is that majority of PTI is made up of young energetic youth, which albeit is positive but sadly also has been the drawback, inclining to the established mentality of old wise and experienced compare to young and inexperienced.....hopefully in due course, PTI will mature and by long shot peoples mindset may change.

and what about 'dhandhli' in rest 40 polling stations of Karachi...???and about other sectors in Pakistan...yes,I do agree that ratio of rigging might be reduced due to army deployment in some areas yet still i do not believe that these elections were crystal clear...

I live in Model town PP126 but my vote was registered in pp121. Pti won from 126 and till now I have heard it has lost in 121. Results have not been announced yet. 1 big difference that I saw in both the places is that the people in 126 are much more educated and are not influenced by their surroundings at all. However in 121 i noticed many things that might help pml N win. though I support PTI but I will be fair in my analysis. in 121 I knew the local guy in my area who was taking care of PML N campaign very well and most of the guys who are connected to that office are not educated. Use of Chars and drinks is common in their office. Many guys have small stalls in yateem khaana bazaar and small or medium size shops or are free and always present at adda for entertainment. They all were so active there during election and taking people out of the houses on wheel chairs if required. running here and there. trying their best to send their voters inside without standing in line. in other words they were super active and served PML N pretty good in the past and specially during election day. PTI guys were there but I must say they were not active. The other factor were the women. Women who were voting for PML N were too active and most of them had long history and experience in casting votes and they knew the process way too well. I observed that PTI women voter were mostly young and they were too shy to stop PML N women from doing anything simply because these women dont know how to fight n PML N women can easily take on any woman even in wrestling physically or verbally. Thats my observation in both the places and I am sure that the case in areas around chowk yateem khaana is no different. PTI people need to learn how to accommodate their voters and specially women need to be very tough in order to take on PML N women. Still am happy that even from that sort of area a lot of people voted for PTI.
I am not happy with the number of seats that PTI has won but I hope they do very well in KPK and make their way to national GOV easier with the good governance IN SHA ALLAH

Agree with your analysis, But one thing is that PML-N workers gets incentive & PTI's workers were volunteer - anyhow PTI needs to learn a lot, hopefully leadership will address weaknesses and correct their mistakes. B

This is why i hate democracy! where educated people are same as uneducated voting for $100 bill.

Dictatorship is also not any good either - I am in favor of Presidential system with strong local governments and separate building streets, sewage, water line from national level politics.

548214-pmlnsupportersreuters-1368353163-489-640x480.jpg

People who voted from PML-N :P

Looks like these guys are hailing down one of the new metro buses

Army was outside polling stations and were there only to control law & order situation. They were not allowed to step in the polling station unless presiding officer call. That's also misconception that only teens were voters of PTI - I personally know dozens of families where from grandpa to grandson voted for PTI, victory in KPK is also prove that it's not only youth who supported PTI. There was lot of mistakes in PTI's campaigns i.e. They criticized mostly PML-N only which gave impression to uneducated people that PTI have alliance with PPP. IK said that he will raise tax revenue, they have to understand that illiterate people don't understand what it means, they took it as PTI will tax them. PTI criticized PML-N's sasti rooti scheme, metro, laptop etc. which an illiterate man see as relief but didn't explained them that it was their own money - believe me masses even don't know how much indirect taxes they pay, they think that govt. tax rich-men and give them goodies, they need awareness that it's actually common man who give over 80% taxes inform of indirect taxes.

here is another disappointed Pakistani

Awami National Party (ANP) chief Asfandyar Wali Khan suffered an upset defeat in Charsadda’s NA-7 constituency at the hands of Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl candidate Maulana M Gohar Shah who won with 53,492 votes beating runners-up candidate of the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) Fazal Muhammad Khan.
Asfandyar managed to secure hardly 2,000 votes, moreover his party has yet to win any National Assembly seat in the elections.

The pro-terrorists party not only lost (even after all the threats and bomb blasts), but they are also sour losers crying foul and giving excuses and conspiracy theories.

Oh miss. Mazza...... In Punjabi we have a saying... 'mazza lainday lainday kuti truck day thallay a gayi si'.. so miss. horny take care.

Chicha Chimgadar...First of all I m not MISS...Anyway... Dil belkane ke liye khayal Acha hai...Keep your words for yourself....it will help you to heal your wound....

Army was outside polling stations and were there only to control law & order situation. They were not allowed to step in the polling station unless presiding officer call. That's also misconception that only teens were voters of PTI - I personally know dozens of families where from grandpa to grandson voted for PTI, victory in KPK is also prove that it's not only youth who supported PTI. There was lot of mistakes in PTI's campaigns i.e. They criticized mostly PML-N only which gave impression to uneducated people that PTI have alliance with PPP. IK said that he will raise tax revenue, they have to understand that illiterate people don't understand what it means, they took it as PTI will tax them. PTI criticized PML-N's sasti rooti scheme, metro, laptop etc. which an illiterate man see as relief but didn't explained them that it was their own money - believe me masses even don't know how much indirect taxes they pay, they think that govt. tax rich-men and give them goodies, they need awareness that it's actually common man who give over 80% taxes inform of indirect taxes.

PTI had all the time in the world to clarify what they stand for and clearly they started with opposing the forcing of change and installed upon Pakistan justice Iftikah ch. in most undemocratic fashion, who was corrupt till teeth and worked as guardian of corrupt and criminals.

Imran Khan was surrounded by 'Lottay'. Party was presided by a criminal who attempted to murder former CJ of Pakistan, which reflects the deep entrenched Munafiqat policy of the party.

They were supported by mainly cable tv generation... roped in by slogans of 'baghi' 'Tsunami' 'naya Pakistan'

Please, tell me how can you deliver change in parliamentary system, a system where President & PM is not elected by people but as a result of horse trading.

PTI joined same Nawaz Sharif against Dr. TuQ, who actually illuminated the people on fundamental violations of constitutions, quietly being carried out and endorsed by all political parties.

Imran Khan was invited in long march against status quo parties and violation of constitution by the judiciary, but PTI refused to become part of history.

What was Imran Khan upto? he better explain!

Actually, by claiming rigging PTI stand to loose every thing, because it was their own judiciary and election commission and care takers after all.

Chicha Chimgadar...First of all I m not MISS...Anyway... Dil belkane ke liye khayal Acha hai...Keep your words for yourself....it will help you to heal your wound....

You were dreaming Mazza with Musharraf, so i thought you are a women but didn't occurred to me you could be gay.

Well we gave 5 years for PPP to disintegrate i suppose we need 5 more for PML-N :hitwall:Good news is Idiots who voted for this clown will pay the heaviest price :cuckoo:

Now we know why army personeel should guard every step of the election process ...from printing papers ...to transporting them , to standing guard inside the polling stations and eventual counting and result announcement....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom