What's new

Dirty media propaganda?

yes not only threatened but attacked, PMLN attacked PTI protest rally, in karachi no one even touched the protestors even when they have made teen talwar hostage for so many days now

now lets imagine if MQM had attacked PTI, the whole world would have been let loose in blame game and propaganda

As usual ignoring the complete reply and being selective and then you guys make rouna dhona why you single out MQM. There were only Hatha Paai b/w both supporters of PTI and PML-N yet protests remain peaceful and thanx to PTI jiyalas who registered complained against Altaf in London metro Police which restrained MQM to escalate matters further.

DID PML-N threaten journalists like altaf hussain threatening them by saying I will prepare your Bouri... Jahil leader aur Jahil Jamaat

As usual ignoring the complete reply and being selective and then you guys make rouna dhona why you single out MQM. There were only Hatha Paai b/w both supporters of PTI and PML-N yet protests remain peaceful and thanx to PTI jiyalas who registered complained against Altaf in London metro Police which restrained MQM to escalate matters further.

DID PML-N threaten journalists like altaf hussain threatening them by saying I will prepare your Bouri... Jahil leader aur Jahil Jamaat

you completely fail to reply me, PMLN attacked PTI, but coming from PTI fan, ohhh that was nothing, if MQM had even touched PTI burger people at teen talwar then the whole world have been let loose

there is a miles difference between threatening and attacking, PMLN attacked and MQM didnt even attacked PTI fan boys

you completely fail to reply me, PMLN attacked PTI, but coming from PTI fan, ohhh that was nothing, if MQM had even touched PTI burger people at teen talwar then the whole world have been let loose

there is a miles difference between threatening and attacking, PMLN attacked and MQM didnt even attacked PTI fan boys

PML-N attacked? Really? How many injured? How many got killed? and yeah so you accept, due to the fear of whole world, MQM remained shareef warna apni auqaat zarur dikahni the :whistle: and btw did Ganjaa openly threatened PTI people?

Panthar squad ko fone karna paray ga kai darkinsky ki bouri teyar karwao, bohot propaganda karta hai ye :partay:

PML-N attacked? Really? How many injured? How many got killed? :whistle:

are you denying PMLN attacked them, are you denying that MQM didnt even touch the protestors?

its another thing yoy leader is not licking shareefs, both licking each other, its all muk muka in the air now

are you denying PMLN attacked them, are you denying that MQM didnt even touch the protestors?

its another thing yoy leader is not licking shareefs, both licking each other, its all muk muka in the air now

and MQM licking PPP in sindh,,,,this licking would put to shame every average karachitte and MQM supporter. MQM licking Wadera's once again to remain in power

and yeah what documented proof you got PML-N attacked PTI supporters? :whistle: i'm not gonna fall for your propaganda this time :partay:

I heard MQM leaders went underground when TTP statement came to give karachi to them for two hours :flame:

I heard MQM leaders went underground when TTP statement came to give karachi to them for two hours :flame:

taliban is history in karachi my friend, MQM has already secured unopposed mandate of karachi this time, just see how MQM sends TTP to peshawar

taliban is history in karachi my friend, MQM has already secured unopposed mandate of karachi this time, just see how MQM sends TTP to peshawar

Yeah secured mandate by applying too many thappas :lol:

as i said, you need a brain to understand the difference

if it means same, why desire to change the statement in different editions?

are we actually sure that they are pieces of newspaper and not photoshopped?

I dont think there were any serious incident between PTI and PML(N)

sometimes supporters of boht party get emotional and do name calling each others because of which fights begin

Just like one PTI jiyala calling me Ghaddar on this forum for not supporting his PTI

abb agar road par amne samney be yea he boley to guarantee nhi k uss k dant moun mein he rhey ghey :)

apparently yeah but look closely

you would be dump not to pin point the difference

1) the world 'any' is being used instead of (arbab e ikhtiyar) meaning authorities and not any common people

2) mutehda mentioned instead of karachi

3) the word accept being used rather then like

4) instead of asking the question the lahore edition rather mentions it a affirmative response

now read both

karachi edition: ' if authorities they dont like karachi mandate, why dont they separate karachi'

paraphrase: why authorities are treating karachi separately?

lahore edition: 'if someone doesnt accept mutehda mandate, separate karachi'

paraphrase: if you dont accept mutehda separate karachi, period!

the lahore edition statement seems rather arrogant too dont you think?

The terrorist oganization called MQM does not represent all Urdu speaking people, not even half of them in Khi.
Conduct a free and fair election and you will see where Maindak Bhai stands.

Chalo Shabash, Siaq-o-Asbaak say hath kay baat nahi kartey, achay bachay.

The terrorist oganization called MQM does not represent all Urdu speaking people, not even half of them in Khi.
Conduct a free and fair election and you will see where Maindak Bhai stands.

Chalo Shabash, Siaq-o-Asbaak say hath kay baat nahi kartey, achay bachay.

living in hamburg and pretending to know more about pakistan, opps, even karachi!!

you know jack

conduct free and fair election in punjab and lets see where PMLN stands?

Dude,
I am also a Mohajir from Karachi who once supported MQM and I tell you what: MQM has done massive rigging. Maybe we vote for MQM again once this idiot Altaf is removed from the picture. I am not surprised he said something like this: He seems to be high or drunk most of the time.

And the media headings are essentially the same; editors in Karachi or Lahore are not clones of each other and they can think for themselves.

Now, YOU need to figure out how to save we Mohajirs from the clutches of this fascist Altaf.

Stop calling yourself a Mohajir for starters..
My grandfather was a Mohajir(although the PN should be delighted he came) but neither my father nor I are one.
I am a Pakistani, then a Sindhi.. period.
You will not see this Mohajir crap on those Dehli migrants that settled in RWP or even some who went to Peshawar later.. they integrated well..the problem was in Sindh. The reason being that more of the nawab class came to Karachi and their Nawabiat did not die there.
In response.. political venom from the other nations also came up which is why Karachi has this problem.

OP - Doesn't matter how hard you try to twist, teefa pistol was/is a terrorist and have blood of thousands innocent Pakistanis on his hand, and i am sure woh kutay ki moot hi maray ga,

as i said, you need a brain to understand the difference
.....?

Yeah. Everyone needs fing Altaf's brain, to understand how to be mota chor Bhatta Khor.

Druck @sses tellings others to get a brain.

Oh what an irony.

Stop calling yourself a Mohajir for starters..
My grandfather was a Mohajir(although the PN should be delighted he came) but neither my father nor I are one.
I am a Pakistani, then a Sindhi.. period.
You will not see this Mohajir crap on those Dehli migrants that settled in RWP or even some who went to Peshawar later.. they integrated well..the problem was in Sindh. The reason being that more of the nawab class came to Karachi and their Nawabiat did not die there.
In response.. political venom from the other nations also came up which is why Karachi has this problem.

May God bless you brother.

This is exactly I wanted to say. But you said it much better

Thank you.

separate it from Pakistan what else does it mean

pata nahi bhai 4 din saay urdu samjhaa rahay hain humaay MQM walaay. i swear seedhi urdu ko mushkil kaar diya hai. they say something and come out and say we meant something different!!! ajeeb baat hai!

Back
Top Bottom