What's new

Diplomat's wife smuggled Jews out of Pakistan

that is not even proven; it is based on a study conducted by a Jew and carried out by a hindustany :lol::lol::lol:

if it is true, so be it.....but that study only involves research on 1-2 tribes. There are scores of different tribes in FATA --all of whom have different backgrounds or origins.

I personally don't subscribe to this whole ''lost tribe of israil'' component to it; what we can agree on at least is that all human beings originated from Africa. :)

Hi,

Abou Z---how do I get that name---non-state !!!:cheers:

Most of the Muslims, Middle eastern, central asians and caucasians can be traced down to Jewish ancestory. What the biggie?

Very rightly said buddy, if you look at the history of pushtoons and go back about 3500 years back, they all were part of jewish tribes who moved to this region around that time due to some obvious reasons.

Ever wonder why the people living in that part of the world looks more european than coloured people like us.:coffee:[/QUOTE]

Hi,

When I worked in Beverly Hills Lincoln Mercury---early 90's----I saw different ethnicities of jews---the brown skinned arabs could pass for many a pakistanis any time of the day.

The brown skinned jews are physically / ethnically much closer to us than their european counterparts---that is what it looks like superficially---.

Dear Sir,
I apologize if my question made you feel like i was accusing pakistan.
this is the first time i have heard that jews live in pakistan as well so wanted to know there % population. and since the article talked about jews leaving pak so i also asked there previous % just to understand the trend better way.
rgds

I'm sorry, misunderstanding there, I did not mean that statement to be aimed at you, it was a "Thinking Out Aloud" type statement.
Cheers,

The amazing story of a Jewish woman who smuggled Jews of out Pakistan in the 1970s has just began to emerge, this blog can reveal (Point of No Return exclusive!):

Touchy!!! Jews are so special that we all must dedicated our life to save Jews otherwise man kind will extinct from the face of earth.

30 million Christan died during WW II and thousands of Muslims dying right now including Pakistan ( lets not even mention Pelistin) yet you are with your few Jew saving fairy tale from 70's like any Muslim give's a hoot right now.

Back
Top Bottom