What's new

Digvijay Singh accepts relationship with Amrita Rai; Both to marry soon !

99 % dont
but try to remov all abusive MC BC .. i know there are many..
unfortunalt you shuld not be a lucky one to get HOT SEAT..so delte that
keep only civilised insult..
Ok Bro Comments Edited :)
Ache Din Aane Wale Hai, Hum Modi Ji Ko Lane Wale Hai :cheers:

each word going to increase his bed time stamina now..... Poor lady... Sala tharki.... All except few politicians fall in his category.... Tharki....
Poor lady r u freaking kidding me? She got involved with a oldy who has son's older then her and let diggy take here doing things pics. Trust me she got more vanom then cobra itself.

Is something wrong with her? :undecided:
lol...nothing wrong with her.....neither with their affair....
its with the Digvijays hypocrisy and denial attitude....first of all his wife died just a couple of month ago ie. in feb. and he is ready to marry now....he has a daughter who is of same age as her ......and his hypocrisy against other .....:D:D

What else is expected outta diggy the clown....no matter what his supporters say or do he has been a hyperbolic baffon and will always be one....jitna karlo galat prachaar....abki baar modi sarkar....

What do you mean? :mad:
She is HOT for Diggy a 60 years old guyz with a daughter of same age he is having sex with

Seriously what type of people u guys really are?

I mean in Pakistan Military Forum yr opening a thread abt somebody's personal life? That too ilicit sexual relations b/w two married people with different spouse.

You guys really have some big psychological issues.
Oh Dumbo it seems that PDf is yr first ever forum experience. The forum in its self is Pakistan Defence Forum and the South Asia Section is a Sub section of this forum in its ownself. Its not like this website's sub sections r not part of this forum.

Anyways yr proving nothing.,

Then why dont u open abt yr internal issues which r not concern for international and host audience in yr own indian Defence forum?

Let me take this oppurtunity to remind you of two other threads opened on Modi's personal life - one by a most esteemed member of you forum MBImunshi and the other by a Pakistani . or is Modi's marital life an issue of grave importance to pakistan india relations?

https://defence.pk/threads/india-poll-favourite-‘bachelor’-modi-admits-he-is-married.308644/
Narendra Modi's wife Jashodaben kept at isolated Ramdev ashram, claims report

Do read your fellow pakistanis reactions on these threads. :azn:
Where was your self righteous indignation when it came to these threads, or is it only for selective people:disagree:

Well,, Well it seems preaching of Digvijay Singh on moral ethics is almost finished.

lol...nothing wrong with her.....neither with their affair....
its with the Digvijays hypocrisy and denial attitude....first of all his wife died just a couple of month ago ie. in feb. and he is ready to marry now....he has a daughter who is of same age as her ......and his hypocrisy against other .....:D:D

She is insane.

Back
Top Bottom