What's new

Did you know that Israel is still occupying Saudi Arabian islands

THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SLAVES, THEY RAPE YOUR WOMEN, FOR GOD SAKE.
Plus
Ask Sudan, Somalia, and Comoros, about jobs in Syria

I heard some sources saying that Sudanese and Somalian maides have been raped in Syria too. and these people were not well treated.

But what SA and Syrians are we talking about?

* North Korean crowd is bigger than Syrian.
* North Korean crowd is more hysterical than Syrian.
* North Korea has three generations of dictators (Kim grandpa, Kim son and Kim grandson), Syria so far only two generations (father Assad and son Assad).

North Korea vs. Syria: 3:0 :D

Israel always fought alone. Syria has 3 times more population than Israel.

That's why Obama in his speech at the AIPAC said " God Bless Israel and God Bless the United Stats", he even said Israel before USA, plus he said Israel security and :blah: :blah: is USA main concern and :blah: :blah: it was all about how the USA keeps Israel safe, and USA will fight Iran for Israel.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I heard some sources saying that Sudanese and Somalian maides have been raped in Syria too. and these people were not well treated.

But what SA and Syrians are we talking about?

Lol, ok show me that resource, ay?

Actually I was starting to think this guy is American or Israeli, pro Israeli Indians alot of them I've seen. he doesn't know anything about Syria he admitted that posts material from Anti Islamic sites like Danial Pipes

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Heres the other pro israeli indian.

i cant speak on behalf of all indians since there are way too many of them; but as far as i know, india has had traditional relations with the Assad's in Syria so i'm surprised to see you are angry with them

as for being pro-israeli -- well the indians get excited about their newfound relations with a country that is also at loggerheads with Muslim majority countries.....india claims to be a major "victim of terrorism" which is a card which the israelis use as well ---even while both countries occupy portions of land that dont belong to them (through use of trigger-happy force)

Obama is a tool his embarrassing speeches about Israel and how much he loves it is just sickening. No American President should be speaking like that.

Most Americans could careless about Israel, it's the pesky bible freaks called evangelicals and the looney fringe of the right wing ie fox news type that love them.

iran is irritant and must be dealt if goes nuclear.its not a question of israel and i can blame you and other trolls;) for being pro iran;)

and keep killing your own citizens.Syria needs intervention

So does India mam!

Wow, didn't know that. SO what is the monarch doing to get the Islands free. It sheer stupidity on Saudis part to blame egypt
and allow the zionists thugs to have the islands. When its come territory , it doesn't matter whether its big or small and the
saudis have freely donated the islands to the zionists.:hitwall: I guess the ordinary citizens don't know about this.

Obama is a tool his embarrassing speeches about Israel and how much he loves it is just sickening. No American President should be speaking like that.

election period coming up, politics at play right in front of you

deep down inside, Obama's scared shytless and knows he must submit ---even though a lot of israeli officials have publicly bombarded obama with insults

and this is the president of the USA, getting pushed around!

Now we recently heard Pres. Jimmy Carter give a more befitting description of Israel that was a more sober statement. Though, Obama is highly influenced by corporate Jewish elite of this country that leech off of America. They are like parasites who have latched onto America gain power and then manipulate that power in Israel's favor.

Wow, didn't know that. SO what is the monarch doing to get the Islands free. It sheer stupidity on Saudis part to blame egypt
and allow the zionists thugs to have the islands. When its come territory , it doesn't matter whether its big or small and the
saudis have freely donated the islands to the zionists.:hitwall: I guess the ordinary citizens don't know about this.

Egypt (under Sadat) was the only country that actually managed to give the israelis a bloody nose......when they recaptured Sinai lands

Saudis are an important ally for us; but i think anyone can see that when it comes to fighting and war prowess they are not in any position to do judging......they arent natural fighters

as 500 told earlier,they left island in 82:rolleyes:

Egypt (under Sadat) was the only country that actually managed to give the israelis a bloody nose......when they recaptured Sinai lands

Then he quits, he just quits and let Syria alone in a fight against Israel.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

as 500 told earlier,they left island in 82:rolleyes:

Not true, Israel still owns them. show us a proof.

Now we recently heard Pres. Jimmy Carter give a more befitting description of Israel that was a more sober statement. Though, Obama is highly influenced by corporate Jewish elite of this country that leech off of America. They are like parasites who have latched onto America gain power and then manipulate that power in Israel's favor.

if you are american citizen then you should vote Ron Paul

you know how these democrats are --they always secure the pro-israeli votes

Back
Top Bottom