What's new

Did Qasab even write this letter?!

(fbi)US and UK have already admitted he's a pakistani. investigation agencies from these two countries and some others have already interrogated kasav and admitted the facts in the public domain.

all have agreed except pakistan. it wants it's isi and other's to interrogate him personally. india will not let that happen. india has a plan. pakistan at the moment is in "denial mode" while india is busy distributing it's findings to the world nations. and by the time pakistan gets it's share of information, it'll be all over. pranab mukerjee summoning his 140 something envoy's is still a mystery. my guess is that india plans to build a coalition. things on the indian side have been quiet for too long. i wonder what india is up too... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

(fbi)US and UK have already admitted he's a pakistani. investigation agencies from these two countries and some others have already interrogated kasav and admitted the facts in the public domain.

all have agreed except pakistan. it wants it's isi and other's to interrogate him personally. india will not let that happen. india has a plan. pakistan at the moment is in "denial mode" while india is busy distributing it's findings to the world nations. and by the time pakistan gets it's share of information, it'll be all over. pranab mukerjee summoning his 140 something envoy's is still a mystery. my guess is that india plans to build a coalition. things on the indian side have been quiet for too long. i wonder what india is up too... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

FBI, US and UK have admitted he's a Pakistani????? What have they seen his passport or his National ID Card?

Which PUBLIC DOMAIN are you talking about? The incompetant & sensationalizing India media?

Who is India distributing this evidence to?? Last time I checked was the INTERPOL Chief who said that he had not received anything from GoI?

What will be over?? Does your two cent brain thinks that Pakistan is such a patsy walk-over that whatever your GoI will say the world will accept?

And lastly, your global Ambassador's conference had been planned for and called much earlier! Its organization had nothing to do with the Mumbai Mow Down!

I think your nick BURPMORE suits your outlook on global issues! So stop spreading bad breath with your limited knowledge base! :blah: :blah: :blah:

Back
Top Bottom