What's new

Did anyone of you remember my prediction?

Mutee

Reaction score
Hello nice ppl on pak defence do you guys remember at all that I predicted India win atleast 8 times do you guys remember if you do please let me know best wishes

joker-sarcastic-clap1.gif

Divya don't be a sore winner I predicted and my prediction came true have some grace and accept it

Plus I dint predict it in the end I predicted it when the world cup started !!!!!!

India will win 8 times... You mean will win 8 worldcups or 8 matches during this worldcup.. ? those those been exactly 8? I haven't been counting.

India will win 8 times... You mean will win 8 worldcups or 8 matches during this worldcup.. ? those those been exactly 8? I haven't been counting.

Brother what I mean to say is that I said it almost 8 times I am just waiting for someone who actually remembers and then can vouch for me I said it at the beginning let's just hope someone remembers

dunno abt ur prediction _ but during the start of tournament , i predicted here on pdf that it will be INDIA VS SL Or SA Final and India will win.

dunno abt ur prediction _ but during the start of tournament , i predicted here on pdf that it will be INDIA VS SL Or SA Final and India will win.

I believe the only difference between u and I was that I said it would be India vs eng final resulting in India's victory

it was not just you my friend,,,,,but here were1+ billion people who said India will win this time!!

I predicted apart from India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan will play good in this tournament and Australia will never win this WC. Though I was wrong about New Zealand. They also played well.

People predict 100 things, one comes to be true, big deal. Unless you want to predict something else and be consistently right, I do not think Astrologer will be right business for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom