What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Not going to sit well with many people. I thought Haffiz sahib was muhib-e-watan to the extreme? :undecided:

Fry these scumbags, cordon then off, get them into intersecting lines of fire- create a ******** kill box and fry them- LMGs, Mortars whatever it takes. Set an example.

like that , wish it happens but no high hopes .. most likely there are some insiders

LOL.... of course ma man.... if I were visiting, I'd be there as well....... :D

It's hunting season..... :P

Well, you do seem kind of on the hometown high.. so let us know how easy would it be for guys to get out under the cover of such fire and all.

The attackers are using RPG's by the dozen and grenades too in an attempt to bring down the wall.
God knows who they were after but definitely high profile guys who may be middle or top leadership... additionally there could be bomb experts and others who are out of those that escaped.

Meaning they understand how to fight a running battle, let me guess- these buggers are running broken field- have over watch with some bugger with a rpg and lmgs- laying disciplined suppressive fire to hold a perimeter against the armed forces while their scum bags in arms try and secure the targets? Ingress, shock and awe, bag the prize and egress- well they got cornered instead. So still, fry them good. @Hyperion if so then what sort of training are we looking at? Definitely mil-spec.

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing the sensitivity of the situation, thy should have been taken to unknown location. anyhow, I hope they remain in custody and give valuable information.

UNKNOWN LOCATIONS were bieng closed down by, IK,s political supporting statements & CJ, s orders!
so for now there are only, the KNOWN LOCATIONS, for the terrorists ! who are dictating fedrl & provancial govts, to accept thier doings as the , brotherhood in town?
thts goes back to the pre-election situation where, TTP openly did the selected targeted actions against of those political opponents, who wanted & supported the anti-terror opreations against them?
PTI , JI, PMLN certnly are sleeping, & the citizens of pakistan. specially FATA,KPK are the breakfast & dinner for the terrorists? cause thats what was the deal ?

Nopes dude, this isn't sissy land.... everyone is armed to the teeth.......

I hope you are true and nobody escapes from the jail. I have serious doubts on the security forces after bannu jail episode.

Normally PA doesn't maintain any troops here.Just the MP School and Center.

Dude, Banu was a different story......

How many people will actually participate in the operation and how many will simply stand by and watch. I doubt that anyone other than the concerned agencies will try to help out....or even be allowed to help out.

well professionalism of Police can be noticed in the video, where dozen of police personnel were standing on top of the roof like sitting ducks for someone with rpg, sniper rifle or even a grenade.

oh btw what were those 250 terrorists doing in jail" muft ki roti torh rahe thay? why were they not hanged?

Back
Top Bottom