What's new

Dhaka decries equal gay rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
When have the Muslim countries joined together to do the right thing? Bunch of clowns.

This my friend I don't agree with most of BD posters. They are born like this, they didn't choose to live a condemned life, no rational being would.

A Flag for Gay People of Bangladesh(Some White Man has designed it:lol:)

Bangladesh_LGBT_rainbow_flag.svg

Gay and lesbianism are forbidden in every major religion . any body doing such dirty work should be killed by burning alive . its a great move ny oura country by voting a so called equal right to this sick pervert people .

lets see when you son turns out to be gay!!!!!!

This my friend I don't agree with most of BD posters. They are born like this, they didn't choose to live a condemned life, no rational being would.

This is BS only to rationalize it. I seen many gays, who eventually turned straight and having a happy life.

That's a Jack Sh!t of the Abrahamic Religions.

I suggest you watch your mouth.

Hinduism supports the Rights and Existence of Gays, Lesbians and Homo Sexuals. They have as much Right to live as the Straights.

Is that why india has more AID's then Africa? And Bangladesh is a majority Muslim country not hindu so i don't know where your dragging hindusim in this from??

Homosexuality is regarded as one of the possible expressions of human desire and Hindu mythic stories have portrayed homosexual experience as natural and joyful

well, that explains a lot about you :lol:

There are several Hindu temples which have carvings that depict both men and women indulging in homosexual sex.

there are also hindu temples depicting bestiality, sex between animals and humans, i'm sure indian government is probably going to make that legal as well.

Same-sex relations and gender variance have been represented within Hinduism from Vedic times through to the present day, in rituals, law books, religious or so-called mythical narratives, commentaries, paintings, and sculpture[/B]

none of us here are hindus and neither is Bangladesh a hindu majority country.

In 2009, The United Kingdom Hindu Council issued a statement that 'Hinduism does not condemn homosexuality',

we can care less what the United Kingdom hindu council says because we're not hindus.

Homosexuality is strictly forbidden in Islam, in fact there is a Surah in the Quran about a town that was completely destroyed due to its population divulging in homosexual behavior, so you can't be a Homo and a Muslim since that would contradict the tenets of Islam.

I personally find homosexuality quite repulsive. But as long as I don't have gay guys hitting on me, I am Ok with it:lol:

I suggest you watch your mouth, shuv your homo hindu jack sh!t up your ar*e why don't you.

Is that why india has more AID's then Africa? And Bangladesh is a majority Muslim country not hindu so i don't know where your dragging hindusim in this from??

well, that explains a lot about you :lol:

there are also hindu temples depicting bestiality, sex between animals and humans, i'm sure indian government is probably going to make that legal as well.

none of us here are hindus and neither is Bangladesh a hindu majority country.

we can care less what the United Kingdom hindu council says because we're not hindus.

Homosexuality is strictly forbidden in Islam, in fact there is a Surah in the Quran about a town that was completely destroyed due to its population divulging in homosexual behavior, so you can't be a Homo and a Muslim since that would contradict the tenets of Islam.

DOSTANA which was released in 2008 went on to become one of the biggest hits in the Pakistani market in that year.

:lol: :pakistan: :rofl:

IMGC Global - IMGC Entertainment

So some guys want to persecute gays just because their religious books forbids it, height of hypocrisy, gays are humans first, they are not beasts who you wanna burn.

Hurting, killing or depriving a person just for being gay is simply wrong in my opinion. I am not that religious, I see from the point of view of wrong and right. I also do not support the idea of planting a view among a population when they are not ready for it.

it is seen that those who are most Homophobic in Public are actually Homosexual :whistle:

So some guys want to persecute gays just because their religious books forbids it, height of hypocrisy, gays are humans first, they are not beasts who you wanna burn.

We are not prosecuting them. But they have to keep their pervertion in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom