What's new

Deobandi Senators

Cheetah786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The State and the society continued to collapse under sectarian violence in Pakistan, the legislators were in no hurry to act against the new incarnation of religiously motivated genocide, primarily orchestrated by the followers of a particular faction of the Sunni Islam. Only yesterday, the Senate passed a watered down version of the Anti-Terrorism Bill.

The new law finally allows the government to move against those responsible for financing terrorist activities. The State could now freeze, seize and forfeit property of those convicted of facilitating terrorist activities. As expected, the Jamiat-e-Ulama Islam (JUI-F), a Deobandi religo-political outfit, opposed the bill. Abdul Ghafoor Haideri, JUI-F’s senator, suddenly become a libertarian fearing that the new law may unnecessarily subject ‘innocent citizens’ to harassment by law enforcement agencies. He wanted the Bill to be reviewed further instead of being passed in a ‘hurry’!

Funny, that the JUI-F Senator felt that the Bill was being rushed by the government. The Bill has been pending in the Parliament for over three years. While thousands of Shias and other religious minorities were killed in cold blood in Pakistan in the past three years, the Parliament felt no urgency to act on the Bill. And finally when there is an attempt to pass the Bill, the Deobandi senators felt this was being done in haste.

With a few days left in the constitutional life of the Parliament, the Deobandi Senators made one last ditch effort to have the Bill die an unnatural death.

The poorly documented and mostly informal economy in Pakistan makes it easy to fund terrorist activities. Most charitable donations are not tracked by the government or by the philanthropists, thus making it easy for the funds to reach unintended destinations. In fact, estimates have suggested that billions are donated by well-meaning citizens to mosques and religious outfits with the intention to help the needy. While some of that money does reach the intended, most of it is siphoned off without a trace. It is not difficult to imagine how funds collected from mosques or from millions of charity boxes scattered around the country can make their way to the accounts of militant and terrorist outfits in Pakistan.

The Bill further allows law enforcement agencies to collect evidence in the form of audio and video recordings, wiretapping, and emails. Remember that in the absence of these provisions most accused of terrorism have been acquitted by the courts in the past because the law did not permit the use of circumstantial evidence in the courts.

Another important aspect of the legislation allows the law enforcement agencies to target banned organisations that re-emerge under a different name, but with no change in actions or strategy. The law states that if “any or all office-bearers of a proscribed organisation form a new organisation under a different name, upon suspicion about their involvement in similar activities, the said organisation shall also be deemed to be a proscribed organisation and the government may issue a formal notification of its proscription.”

The Bill also allows the government to deny passports to those suspected of terrorism, and the banks could be asked to refuse loans to such individuals. At the same time, the government can cancel weapon licenses issued to the accused in the past. And more importantly, the courts will be prevented from bailing out such accused.

Incensed by the fact that the Senate finally decided to act on the Anti-Terrorism Bill, the JUI-F senators staged a walkout in protest. I believe that the likes of JUI-F had walked out on Pakistan decades ago.

Turning Shia homes into graves | Blog | DAWN.COM

I was asked by darkinsky why isn't the shia politician doing any thing about the sectarian violence above shows why mr darkinsky.I hope you can ask Deobandi Senators why they continue to put obstacle in the way to support terrorist.

Murtaza Haider from Canada is word of god but truth of Dr. Qadri from Canada does not go down your throat.

People like you are paid by CIA and it is people like you who kill their own... as only you have access to those ghettos.

You are justifying your salary paid by your Indo/Irani masters.

Murtaza Haider from Canada is word of god but truth of Dr. Qadri from Canada does not go down your throat.

People like you are paid by CIA and it is people like you who kill their own... as only you have access to those ghettos.

Anyone with some critical thinking and opposition becomes a paid agents of iran/india/cia/mossad/west.

The intellectual terrorist on moral patrolling mission to silence critics are far more dangerous than the armed men of AWSJ and LeJ!

I am also Critical of LEJ.....

But goons like you of critical PPP who work under Hussein Haqni traitor have no right to come on this forum to share you out of the world ideas with us...

Your sharing is ample proof to catch you.... i know how you work on forum and make theories that army is working with LEJ and killing Shia.... same mindset of Haqni Traitor

Alert:

Critical PPP goons working for Hussain Haqni traitors are on forum plz be careful don't get decieve

I am also Critical of LEJ.....

But goons like you of critical PPP who work under Hussein Haqni traitor have no right to come on this forum to share you out of the world ideas with us...

Your sharing is ample proof to catch you.... i know how you work on forum and make theories that army is working with LEJ and killing Shia.... same mindst of Haqni Traitor

:raise:your denial doesn't bring back the dead and changes the reality on the ground.

Topic on hand here is JUI_F terrorist supporters and truth is starting to show and its scaring the snakes that were previously hidden.

:raise:your denial doesn't bring back the dead and changes the reality on the ground.

Topic on hand here is JUI_F terrorist supporters and truth is starting to show and its scaring the snakes that were previously hidden.

jui-f is nothing.... ppp should to blame ..... why they r not doing?????

Alert:

Critical PPP goons working for Hussain Haqni traitors are on forum plz be careful don't get decieve

Fahad Khan 2;4007791]jui-f is nothing.... ppp should to blame ..... why they r not doing?????
If you could read its pretty self explanatory in the article i posted.

yeah there are wahabi, shia, hindu, Christian senators aswell ... any prob ?

Murtaza Haider, Ph.D. is the Associate Dean of research and graduate programs at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University in Toronto.

Qadri lied to get into Canada as a refugee and stayed on as guest of Canadian tax payer(welfare cheqs plus government housing)

See the difference

As far as i am concerned take all the shoots you want don't bother me a bit. But it does show what i posted is starting to scare Terrorist sympathizers through out pakistan.

i am not a deobandi, so dont consider me one, but i am also not in favour to target one sect and put the burden of blame on them. there are people of every mind, they could be evil or good. you cant specify one sect and say yes they all are evil or good.
like them, we have evils in all the sect either they are, sunni, wahabi or shia. not all of them are clean. so target certain mentality not sect.

i am not a deobandi, so dont consider me one, but i am also not in favour to target one sect and put the burden of blame on them. there are people of every mind, they could be evil or good. you cant specify one sect and say yes they all are evil or good.
like them, we have evils in all the sect either they are, sunni, wahabi or shia. not all of them are clean. so target certain mentality not sect.

Oh you are not in favor of target one sect, really is that why you are here defending the acts of JUI_F blocking the legislation that targets terrorist and their financiers.Its the Wahhabi sect and its teaching that threatens pakistan and Islam today world wide.

what was the fault of doctor who was shot several times with his 12 yr old son what was the fault of Navy officer who was shoot and killed what was the fault of 100s of Hazaras who were blown to pieces by the followers of the same sect.

what was the fault of over 40,000 Pakistanis so far killed in terrorist attacks.But every terrorist had same in common Wahhabiusm.

whats the fault of Iraqis being killed every other day in terrorist attacks? terrorist belong to same sect you deny being part off.

What is the reason behind JUI_F blocking this legislation please go ahead and explain?

Turning Shia homes into graves | Blog | DAWN.COM

I was asked by darkinsky why isn't the shia politician doing any thing about the sectarian violence above shows why mr darkinsky.I hope you can ask Deobandi Senators why they continue to put obstacle in the way to support terrorist.

a point to be noted, JUIF has 2 seats from hazara devision which is predominantly shia(why shias elect them if they dont like them?)

another sectarian gym from the liberal class of our society who spare no moment to destroy pakistan through any weapon possible, this paid journalism is getting too much out of hand

as to your question zardari is a shia president who doesnt need to take the democratic way to deal with things, he can order something directly because he appoints many people directly which doesnt need the democratic way of doing things, president also has more power then prime minister or parliament or senate

in senate there is a democratic process, we just cant go on labelling people that fallan was deobandi and thats why he opposed the bill, the bill may have certain claws and opposing which doesnt necessarily reflect their deobandi agenda of dealing with things, thats called democratic process which by any means cant be termed as deobandi

so now please explain to me why the shia chief minister of sindh didnt even tried visiting his shia bradran at abbas town? he said that people were angry, then sir, if people are angry resign please, as should zardari because they utterly failed to uphold law and order

Back
Top Bottom