What's new

Deoband ulema term all Taliban actions un-Islamic

Do you ever read anything that does not confirm to your restricted view, or the paradigm that has been constructed for you?

As for your ludicrous comment, Where was I when the House of Saud caused millions of muslims to have been killed?

When and where did this killing take place, exactly?

Do enlighten me.

Would any sane person today call the Catholic christian religion as terrorist, and blame the VAtican, for the terrorism that was inflicted upon the people of Northern Ireland by the Caltholic IRA...why tar Saudi ARabia or any other country, religion, sect, people, for the actions of a misguided few...

Sufi Muhammad is a Barelwi.

Taliban like Mehsud, Nazir, are Deobandis.

The foreign irhabis have people that are Salafis.

Takfiri radical ideology is not restricted to any sect in Islam, as i explained in another thread. All sects within Islam can have people that go astray and follow this radical ideology.

To use this for firqa bashing is a new low, something that Ahmed Rashid has quite taken to, since his move to the USofA

LOL i always like the people who try hiding the truth with Denial and will make any excuse to hide the Blood of the innocent Keep at it And good luck with that.

As for your ludicrous comment, Where was I when the House of Saud caused millions of muslims to have been killed?

When and where did this killing take place, exactly?

Do enlighten me.

All u have to do is read what i have posted so far and u will see i have already answered this question.

Last edited:
LOL i always like the people who try hiding the truth with Denial and will make any excuse to hide the Blood of the innocent Keep at it And good luck with that.

I'm asking you this question again...much simpler..

Where and when did the Saudi regime/rulers/state cause millions of muslims to be killed? The blood of which innocents?

All muslim society members are responsible to select suitable shourah which can run the Islamic state .It mean each and every muslim is responsible to do struggle for shariah implementation in society upto his capability and strength .

Maug hai darya me berune darya kuch nahi
Fard hai millat se tanha kuch nahi,
Allama Iqbal

Your making it so, doesn't make it an Islamic responsibility.

Every Fard/Wajib Action has been ordained by the Qur'aan and the Sayings of the Prophet. Where in Quraan or Hadeeth, does it say that every muslim is responsible to struggle to implement shariah in society. This is a false and innovated notion, and is the basis of the ideology of terrorist groups today.

Your making it so, doesn't make it an Islamic responsibility.

Every Fard/Wajib Action has been ordained by the Qur'aan and the Sayings of the Prophet. Where in Quraan or Hadeeth, does it say that every muslim is responsible to struggle to implement shariah in society. This is a false and innovated notion, and is the basis of the ideology of terrorist groups today.

When majority is willing to implement a islamic financial system(zakat) and justice system(shariah law) for sake of peace and prosperity in muslim society for collective benefits but peacefully not with use of power .

It is mentioned in many hadees that amir bil marouf and nahi mukir is very important ,because it is important of servival of muslim society.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom