What's new

Denmark wants stronger ties with Pakistan

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Denmark wants stronger ties with Pakistan’ | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

KARACHI - The Danish government wants good and strong relations with Muslim countries, particularly Pakistan, Ambassador of Denmark in Pakistan Uffe Wolffhechel said at a recent gathering of the English Speaking Union of Pakistan (ESUP).

den-480x238.jpg

“We want very friendly ties with Pakistan and our international partners through the European Union which is a very strong economic block. We would be happy to work with Pakistan and contribute to various sectors including education, health and energy,” he added.

On of most racist goverment and ppl in europe along with Holland.

I am sure that this newly elected danish government is genuinely interested in better relations with Pakistan. And ortunately the xenophobic Danish Peoples party(Dansk Folkeparti) is no more in power.

On of most racist goverment and ppl in europe along with Holland.

Holland is generally tolerant, though some political segments of Dutch society aren't i.e. Geert Wilders and his party lot. Though, I agree with you on Denmark. Denmark is a very ethnocentric country, and from what I understand very intolerant. I'm surprise to hear/read they want "stronger ties" with Pakistan, I don't understand why really when there general population has a negative sentiment and opinion of Pakistan and Islam.

I think it may be just diplomatic talk, that's all. How do they want to strengthen ties with Pakistan is the question.

Back
Top Bottom