What's new

Democracy in India is a farce: Dr Amarjit Singh

Cleansing is a big word my man..... post Independence or Partion Punjab itself was a majority muslim state while now muslims dont even make 1% of present day indian punjab or indian occupied punjab as per khalistan ideology....
I am talking of % of Sikh in Pakistan. As for Muslims, they are increasing every day. People move to place where they find more people of their likes. Do you see any Sikh-Muslim riots in Indian Punjab ?

You have a big mouth and i do a have big thing to put it inside it to make yu shut up;)..But i would rather go for a more civil way to tell you that its my personal experience that while roaming around i never saw any guys with turbans and all and so gave that no which might be totally wrong or true to some extent....As for sikh cleansing well weepers like you must have cried a lot every where in world on all forums had any such thing would have happened...But yu guys never wept over that so it proves it never happened....
So if you never seen a Sikh around that means there are very less Sikhs. So should I believe your Travel Counts of Sikhs ?

Talk with statistics and facts. As for civility, if you don't you know what may come. So you haven't done any Ehsaan on me.

2% of whole population of India...........

10+% representation in IA...........

PM of India is a SIKH..........

Deputy Chairman of Planning commission is a SIKH.........

IA Chief is a SIKH........

More than 50% team of Indian National Sport - HOCKEY is made up of SIKHS.......

& He is Talking that Indian Democracy is a FARCE.......

Don't talk nonsense such as Khalistan.....so much so that People do not even give you an inch of Khali (vacant) sthan (place) when you DIE.

Yeah yeah yeah I was waiting for someone to post these figures ..sikhs are 2% and muslims are over 20%...we never saw a muslim PM(one president was there but we do know how much authority he had and that after he gave hindus basics of their missile program) ,never a muslim army chief or airforce or navy chief never will you see a muslim bureaucrat on some nice spot except for one or two, not proportionate representation in IA if sikhs hold 10% muslims should hold atleast 20-25%, forget about slots in cabinets in both federal and provincial cabinets and then you guys say its a secular democratic state with equal opportunities for all...Then when people points out such things you guys start trolling...

India: Democracy Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People

We arrived in Darzo (Mizoram, India) about ten in the morning. My orders were to get the villagers to collect whatever moveable property they could, and set their own village on fire at seven in the evening.

Night fell, I lit a torch myself and set fire to one of the houses. I knew I was carrying out orders, and would hate to do such a thing if I had my way. My soldiers also started torching other buildings, and the whole place was soon ablaze. Women were wailing and shouting and cursing. Children were frightened and cried. But the grown men were silent; not a whimper or a whisper from them. When it was time for the world to sleep, we marched out of Darzo .

We walked fifteen miles and the morning saw us in Hnahthial. I hated myself that night. I had done the job of an executioner. I called the Darzo Village Council President and his village elders and ordered them to sign a document saying that they had voluntarily asked to be resettled under the protection of the Security Forces as they were being harassed by the insurgents and that no force or coercion was used by the Security Forces.
They refused to sign. So I called them in one man at a time. On my table was a loaded revolver, and in the corner stood two NCOs with loaded sten-guns. This frightened them, and one by one they signed the documents.

In September 2011, state assembly of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) debated a report which uncovered presence of more than 2,000 unmarked mass graves not far from the Line of Control that divides Pakistan from IOK. The report, by Indian government appointed State Human Rights Commission, also issued its first official acknowledgment of the presence of these mass graves.

Such incidents have not only been reported from IOK but many other parts of India. The atrocities committed to counter many ongoing insurgencies in the name of democratic Union of India are wide-spread, horrendous and shameful, yet only a handful of the perpetrators has ever been brought to justice.

India has been able to bring some of these insurgencies under a measure of control. Yet the wanton atrocities committed by Indian security forces and the coercive manipulation of democratic process probably has been some of the major causes why India houses one of the largest number of freedom movements and secessionist groups, insurgencies and extremist groups and in any one country in the world. Currently, there are around 140 such known groups operating in 28 Indian States and 7 Union Territories.

There are parts of India where diverse set of freedom movement groups run their own independent governments, collect taxes, maintain functional bureaucratic institutions, judiciary and maintain well organized regular and trained armies. On 30 June 2012, the Army of Government of People’s Republic of Nagaland held an openly announced passing out parade of a batch of officers at their military base Khehoi, merely 40 kilometers from Rangapahar, Dimapur. Rangapahar is the Headquarters of Indian Army 3 Corps and is a big cantonment also housing large Para-military force nearby. Yet the Indian Army and other security apparatus did not have the courage to establish the writ of Indian government.

Over 120 Indian Army battalions and over 250 para-military battalions are deployed in Occupied Kashmir. Close to 70 Indian Army battalions and over 220 para-military battalions are deployed in North East of India. Over 80 para-military battalions are also deployed in the rest of India to combat insurgencies. These forces have committed massive human rights violations. They are protected under the law, particularly the Armed Forces Special Power Act (AFSPA) for protection of Indian Army, giving it blanket cover for killing or torturing anyone.

Does anybody in the so-called civilized world know that a lady known by the name of Irom Sharmila Chanu, also known as the Iron Lady of Manipur, has been on hunger strike for the past 12 years and is being force-fed. She went on a hunger strike on 4 November 2000 in an effort to have the Government of India withdraw AFSPA from Manipur and other parts of India.

India has always blamed her neighbors, mainly Pakistan for presence of such a large number of secessionist groups. However, according to Indian media sources only 32 such groups operate in IOK, presence of which is conveniently blamed on Pakistan. Large majority of the IOK populace however blame oppression of Indian Security Forces in the killings of over 100,000 Kashmiri people. Bulk of the remaining groups around 72 in number operate in the North East of India, while the remaining are spread over the rest of Indian territory. Overall, around 30-40 percent of Indian territory has been inflicted by freedom movements and insurgencies due to un-equal treatment meted out to the local populace and atrocities committed by Indian Security Forces, who are protected by law through manipulation of democratic institutions.

In addition to this, Naxalite movement alone has spread to over 40 percent of India and is fast getting out of hand. These are poor people who have risen up in arms against a manipulative democratic dispensation in which the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer without any future. Even with oppressive application of large number of security forces, India is clearly losing her writ on almost 50 percent of its territory.

The neo-colonial attitude followed by Indian political elite has further exacerbated the dichotomies present in the democratic and political dispensation meted out to the population at large. Their indifferent internal economic policies sustained through oppressive application of security strategies kept hidden from the world at large through adroit media handling in order to achieve some unattainable foreign policy precepts may lead to undesirable consequences. The blind followers of Indianized Kingdom or Indianization through attempted assimilation of neo-colonial cultural fail to understand that US achieved the objectives of its state-hood as a result of a civil war in 1860s.

India apparently is fast approaching this red line, where these freedom movements and insurgencies may result in internecine civil wars in different parts of India. In their ambition to undo the 1947 partition of India, the Indian neo-colonial dispensators may further fuel the disintegration of India through a democracy soaked in blood of her own people.

India: Democracy Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People - OpEd Eurasia Review

I am talking of % of Sikh in Pakistan.

So am i.... Pak and specificallyt punjab was always a majority muslim state...with a small sikh population tht decided to go to india during partition.

As for Muslims, they are increasing every day. People move to place where they find more people of their likes.

Exactly... thanks for agreeing with me on this one.... hence refuting tht stupid cleansing theory of yours.

Do you see any Sikh-Muslim riots in Indian Punjab ?

Are there any left? :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah I was waiting for someone to post these figures ..sikhs are 2% and muslims are over 20%...we never saw a muslim PM(one president was there but we do know how much authority he had and that after he gave hindus basics of their missile program) ,never a muslim army chief or airforce or navy chief never will you see a muslim bureaucrat on some nice spot except for one or two, not proportionate representation in IA, forget about slots in cabinets in both federal and provincial cabinets and then you guys say its a secular democratic state with equal opportunities for all...Then when people points out such things you guys start trolling...
At current, 5 Chief Justices of Supreme Court are Muslims.

And it was President APJ Kalam who didn't allow Sonia to become Prime Minister because she is Italian Origin. BTW President is the Supreme Commander of Armed Forces. What more power you want to give him.

So am i.... Pak and specificallyt punjab was always a majority muslim state...with a small sikh population tht decided to go to india during partition.
Exactly... thanks for agreeing with me on this one.... hence refuting tht stupid cleansing theory of yours.
Are there any left? :lol:
I meant post Independence, do you see any Sikh Muslim riots from 1947-today.

And I also said, Muslims went to other place in SAME COUNTRY.

I am talking of Sikhs that remained and came to Pakistan. Their percentage then and now.

At current, 5 Chief Justices of Supreme Court are Muslims.

And it was President APJ Kalam who didn't allow Sonia to become Prime Minister because she is Italian Origin. BTW President is the Supreme Commander of Armed Forces. What more power you want to give him.
i guess even you know how much lame you sound...where is representation in army tell me name of a few Lt gen in army and what abt IA.....How easy it is to live in a fake world...Sikhs being 2% can give you so many generals and army chiefs and muslims which are 10 times more cant give one prime minister and army chief...what would you call that ?

I meant post Independence, do you see any Sikh Muslim riots from 1947-today.

And I also said, Muslims went to other place in SAME COUNTRY.

I am talking of Sikhs that remained and came to Pakistan. Their percentage then and now.

Punjabi muslims in india......... :rofl:

i guess even you know how much lame you sound...where is representation in army tell me name of a few Lt gen in army and what abt IA.....How easy it is to live in a fake world...Sikhs being 2% can give you so many generals and army chiefs and muslims which are 10 times more cant give one prime minister and army chief...what would you call that ?

Don't expect too many revelations, since even the press freedom in the so called world's biggest democracy is in a nose dive.

India drops to 140th rank in press freedom, lowest since 2002 - India - IBNLive

Democracy in India is a farce: Dr Amarjit Singh - geo.tv

DALLAS: The leader of the Sikhs of America & keynote speaker Dr. Amarjit Singh has said that India called itself a ‘biggest democracy’ which is a farce, adding that even today member of American organization are not allowed to go to Punjab and Kashmir so that their brutality could not be exposed.

Singh was addressing a conference held under the auspicious of America Together Foundation which was organized in the memory of 1984 genocide of Sikh followers.

Dr. Amarjit Singh said that the same treatment, which was given to them in India, is now being given to followers of Buddhism and people of Kashmir.

He said that the wounds they received in 1984 are still fresh because the culprits were not brought to justice.

He said that in 2000 there were circular issued by Indian Army in which it was said the radicals (AmritDharis) should be identified because the people were ‘Antakwadi’ and ‘agarwadi’. However, the Sikh followers are continuing their peaceful struggle even today, he added.

Singh said they do not accept a clause of Indian constitution in which Jain religion has been described as part of Hindu religion.

He also said that Russian secret agency KGB keeps training the Indian RAW. The dirty works are being done in India by RAW and they put blame on ISI

He said that those scenes are still in front of their eyes when in 20 states of India, the Sikhs followers are picked up one by one and burnt alive by hanging the tire around their necks.

He further said that our fight is not with Hindus but the state.

The Sikh nation is waiting for the justice from the International Court because hundreds of people are disappeared whose whereabouts are still unknown, he added.

Gr. Harbans Lal also spoke on the occasion and thanked each participant.

In the meantime, the Bangladeshi speaker Hassan Mahmod said in his address that 41 years ago the Pakistan Army treated the Bengalis in more shameful manner for which officially no apology was extended.

In response to the speech, Shah Alam Siddiqui, a well-known Journalist, said that while we condemn massacre wherever it takes place, yet all the facts should be laid bare fully.

He said that non-Bengalis were killed indiscriminately by Mukti Bahini and also by the Indian forces. Despite this when former President Peevez Musharraf went to Bangladesh he publicly extended apology on that. What else the Banglesdeshi speaker wanted, asked Siddiqui.

Dallas Peace Center Executive Director, Kelly Obazee, reflected on current massacre around the world And Dr. Petra Weldes talked about stereotyping and its effects on the society.

The Chairman of the conference Dr. Harbans laal thanked the speakers and the audience and also media besides the administration of the Gurduwarsa (Sikh temples), situated in and around Dallas who played a major role in making the conference a success. Also the President of the Karakoram Thinker Forum Siraj Butt and other important people belonging to different walk of life participated in the conference.

Who the fukc cares what some american says about us ????!!

Because we pakistani's dont claim to be champions of democracy but you guys do so that was just to show you mirror only if you have eyes to see:lol:

we dont say that we are the "champions" of democracy, there are still so many issues to achieve that. But we are the largest democracy:

The people elect the parliament and the ruling party, our judiciary is independent, there is a division of power, the military has never interfered in politics etc.....

Don't expect too many revelations, since even the press freedom in the so called world's biggest democracy is in a nose dive.
You do realize how funny it sounds when a Pakistani talks about Democracy and freedom of Press ? :lol:

Don't troll. Both you and me know Muslims got ample representation in India. Its all based on merit. Kalam was choice of both BJP and Congress.

Yeah yeah yeah I was waiting for someone to post these figures ..sikhs are 2% and muslims are over 20%...we never saw a muslim PM(one president was there but we do know how much authority he had and that after he gave hindus basics of their missile program) ,never a muslim army chief or airforce or navy chief never will you see a muslim bureaucrat on some nice spot except for one or two, not proportionate representation in IA if sikhs hold 10% muslims should hold atleast 20-25%, forget about slots in cabinets in both federal and provincial cabinets and then you guys say its a secular democratic state with equal opportunities for all...Then when people points out such things you guys start trolling...

We only had ONE Muslim pres. ?!?!?!

List of Presidents of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I stopped reading there since it will only a waste of time to even try to discuss with you :hitwall:

So if Muslims are not that much in Army does that mean we are not giving them opportunity. You are ignoring that they got Highest Judicial Authority in India.

Muslims have wide representation in Entertainment Industry. Would you say that why there are no Sikhs in Bollywood ?

They have been Captain of Indian Cricket team.

You can ignore all you want. Stop trolling and talk on topic. That is Sikhs in India.

Who the fukc cares what some american says about us ????!!

we dont say that we are the "champions" of democracy, there are still so many issues to achieve that. But we are the largest democracy:

The people elect the parliament and the ruling party, our judiciary is independent, there is a division of power, the military has never interfered in politics etc.....

@KRAIT @gigawat@illusion8Just reply to this with some names as other e warriors ran away from it
i guess even you know how much lame you sound...where is muslim representation in army tell me name of a few Lt gen in army and what abt IA.....How easy it is to live in a fake world...Sikhs being 2% can give you so many generals and army chiefs and muslims which are 10 times more cant give one prime minister and army chief...what would you call that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom