What's new

Delhi Stalls Tripura Electricity Export to Dhaka

You may not be the Aryan but your Name is indicating that you are following the Aryan Caste system and you are doing in the favor of the Aryans by exploiting the Dravidian Dalita Mass people by putting them into different castes and divisions. We vanquished that since the ancient time. We are the GangaDraviri Nation, the Assurs, The Rakhkhosh, the Pure One. But the point is not that Ya we have the Two strong Dravidian Party those are the Bangladesh Awami League and the Bangladesh Nationalist Party. Both are created by the mass people. Jamati Vondos are the cluster of the Iranian or Persian Muslim or the Coward Mughal killer Aryan Vondo Party and the Communist is the accumulation of the both upper caste Brahmin and Persian Muslim population. Those Jamatis and the Communist are the curse to our Nation. Those have no place in our history. Those always loose Jamanat in the election. That is the good news of us. We the Dravidian mass are now leading in both Bangladesh Nationalist Party and the Bangladesh Awami League. The Nation is now being run with the Dravidian teaching i.e. the Caste-less free society for all , just like a family. We are that. That is the difference between us brother. Thanks.
In this world, Bangladeshis are the Seventh Largest in Population as a single Nation. We have only one Language and that is lacked by you, We have only one Culture and that is lacked by you, We have vanquished the Caste system completely and that is lacked by you. We are not a Human cluster. It is a inter-mating population. You can never get the Inter-mating Pure Nation because of your Caste systems. Pakistan will never get the Inter-mating Pure Population because of the Tribal system. We are totally free from the caste system and the tribalism. This ensures our bloods as a Common. We are now a Race and like a Family. So, We are the Only Pure Nation of this region. I think you must understand our bondage. You must not be able to feel that because of your caste system. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race. We are the Seventh Largest Nation , True Nation not a Human cluster of the world. I think you are now better understood.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...electricity-export-dhaka-3.html#ixzz2JfFR9jVY
trumped-meme-generator-not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-ef5e0f.jpg

Actually BD Gov. helped a lot to set up that power station. We given free gateway to move heavy equipments through our land.
And relationship with Tripura is good with us. So we can expect that tolerance.
u see, indian govt is more busy in looting the country (india). how do you expect these rascals to think for your benefit ??

@Sheikh Shakib Ahmed, pabna theke kobe sarse apnake? Dravidian ra kintu electricity dilo na. :D

Are you habitually anti Bangladesh? And is Bangladesh some criminal that India has to play good cop bad cop? Pretty retarded example.

Who the **** are U to identify idune or anyone else for that matter as "anti-bangladeshi"? Do any Bangladeshi even bothered to fart about Indian members like this here? Its simple we don't care a damn about what U do with the hell hole malaunic country of yours. What's you problem bigot?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sheikh Shakib Ahmed, pabna theke kobe sarse apnake? Dravidian ra kintu electricity dilo na. :D

Who the **** are U to identify idune or anyone else for that matter as "anti-bangladeshi"? Do any Bangladeshi even bothered to fart about Indian members like this here? Its simple we don't care a damn about what U do with the hell hole malaunic country of yours. What's you problem bigot?

Stole my words :rofl:

As for the second part, next time they call you ra*akar, don't whine like a little girl because your beliefs are hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Stole my words :rofl:

Well U should check out his previous posts here. All BD members here, according to him R arayan traitors. Btw the pabna part was his own admission in one of his post. :lol:

As for the second part, next time they call you ra*akar, don't whine like a little girl because your beliefs are hurt

I simply don't care, really. I was hoping that Indian would explain to me, why my signature make him suffer constipation.Sadly I didn't get the answer with U playing Mightier than thou attitude. :D

I am not talking about India. Everyone things about their best interest India is no different.
Point is you are only demeaning your own country is your every post. I have never seen a post from you showing happieness about anything in your country. There are people across countries that hate their govts including Indians Pakistanis even Americans but I have never seen any one degrades thier country and its people like you do. You are a master piece.

Well said.

This clown and other Jamati thugs who hate the Bangladeshi nation, Bengali language, Bangladeshi flag, Bangladeshi people, Bangladeshi anthem do not represent Bangladesh in any way and get less than 5% of the votes.

Let me repeat Jamat i "Islami" (sic) in Bangladesh get less than 5% of votes, i.e 95% of voters chose non-Jamati parties!

Bangladeshi general election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So extremists like idune, luffy, Al-Zakir, T-Rex, M_Saint, Md Akmal represent less than 5% of the Bangladeshi population.

There are more Bangladeshi Hindus than Bangladeshi Jamatis.

Hindus are 9% in Bangladesh, and Jamatis are 4.7%.

There are more Avisheks (Bangladeshi Hindu poster on the forum) than Idunes (Jamati) in Bangladesh.

Please do not take this sub-forum too seriously, Jamatis see Pakistan as their mother country and spiritual homeland hence they naturally gravitate to this website.

Well U should check out his previous posts here. All BD members here, according to him R arayan traitors. Btw the pabna part was his own admission in one of his post. :lol:
I simply don't care, really. I was hoping that Indian would explain to me, why my signature make him suffer constipation.Sadly I didn't get the answer with U playing Mightier than thou attitude. :D

I did, my brain started bleeding :cry:
yep, more like it. Be prepared to take when you give :D

I did, my brain started bleeding :cry:
yep, more like it. Be prepared to take when you give :D

U R quite selective in post that make your brain bleed. Does the above post of hammerfist make your brain bleed? :pop:

I thanked your post for your effort on reading dravidian's previous patriotic post. :D

Your relations with tripura dont mean anything. Its about Indian union.

You r wrong actually there. The relationship matters. Tripura people feels more close to BD then India. It has obvious reason that is geographical position. The relation it will increase day by day.
And Indian states can take decision of their own by the help of central gov. As we seen GOI wanted make to make an agreement on Tista but west bengal gov. declined it.

U R quite selective in post that make your brain bleed. Does the above post of hammerfist make your brain bleed? :pop:

I thanked your post for your effort on reading dravidian's previous patriotic post. :D

Hammer-fist is Awami League thug in disguise. He would make long comments with 100% lie and could not backup his claims. Just challenge his claims that will keep him typing. More he types better it is because he is reflecting Awami League as more thuggish and terrorist way.

Well said.

This clown and other Jamati thugs who hate the Bangladeshi nation, Bengali language, Bangladeshi flag, Bangladeshi people, Bangladeshi anthem do not represent Bangladesh in any way and get less than 5% of the votes.

Let me represent Jamat i "Islami" (sic) in Bangladesh get less than 5% of votes, i.e 95% of voters chose non-Jamati parties!

Bangladeshi general election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So extremists like idune, luffy, Al-Zakir, T-Rex, M_Saint, Md Akmal represent less than 5% of the Bangladeshi population.

There are more Bangladeshi Hindus than Bangladeshi Jamatis.

Hindus are 9% in Bangladesh, and Jamatis are 4.7%.

There are more Avisheks (Bangladeshi Hindu poster on the forum) than Idunes (Jamati) in Bangladesh.

Please do not take this sub-forum too seriously, Jamatis see Pakistan as their mother country and spiritual homeland hence they naturally gravitate to this website.

These Bengali language hating Jamatis speak very bad Urdu which make me laugh on them.

Shakib comes like a comet and then disappears as soon as you attempt to celebrate his come-back. I came on this thread because of Shakib.

You r wrong actually there. The relationship matters. Tripura people feels more close to BD then India. It has obvious reason that is geographical position. The relation it will increase day by day.
And Indian states can take decision of their own by the help of central gov. As we seen GOI wanted make to make an agreement on Tista but west bengal gov. declined it.
Regional govts can stop central govt's decision but cant force central govt to make a decision. The best tripura govt can do, is to lobby in delhi, same mamta does. Unfortunately he is from left front, which means nobody is going to listen to him.

guys, stop making fun of sakib, leaving aside his dravidian roots, he is usually respectful (in language) to others, something that cant be said about rest of bd posters.

Is North-East power surplus?

No we are not , we do get load shedding occasionally ,although it has got a bit rare for some years now but we still have some remote areas which are not electrified yet. I heard Manipur gets only 6 hour of electricity and many rural areas of Nagaland are still not electrified. Only Sikkim , A.P and Tripura is power surplus.

Back
Top Bottom