What's new

Delhi International Airport second best in world

Anyone can open and draw such thing in photoshop... share the SOURCE not facebook style pictures lolzzzzz

lol @ Source google it!

Insaan apney Dukh se Dukhi nahi hai ,Dusrey k Sukh se Dukhi hai.....

Had ho gyi....:enjoy:

-------------------------------

@topic...

Awesome news..:cheers:

IGI second best in world

IGI airport handled a record number of 35 million passengers in 2011. The airport has an annual passenger capacity of over 60 million of which terminal 3 can alone handle 34 million passengers. The airport also handled over 6 lakh tonnes of cargo and over 3 lakh aircraft movements in 2011.

Wow! Didn't knew that...Its a Huge task to handle all that.

aaaaaaaaaavx.png

http://www.airports.org/cda/aci_common/display/main/aci_content07_banners.jsp?zn=aci&cp=1-7-46^41035_725_2__

Slightly misleading headline.

It came 2nd in the category of "25-40 million passengers per annum", not overall.

Its problem with ur head.

When a athlete runs fastest in 100 meters race its called Fastest men in the world its not called fastest men in 100 meters, fastest in 200 meters, fastest in marathon :rofl:

Like, India is currently world champion in cricket but there are other categories too like under 19 or under 21 or women cricket but we can say that India is world champion in cricket.

Its obvious that everyone is judged in their own respective categories. :rolleyes:

New Delhi's airport is 2nd and Mumbai airport is 3rd best in the world :yahoo:

Anyone can open and draw such thing in photoshop... share the SOURCE not facebook style pictures lolzzzzz

Hi, Stop Making Fun Of Yourself Mate...
Thankx,

Its problem with ur head.

When a athlete runs fastest in 100 meters race its called Fastest men in the world its not called fastest men in 100 meters, fastest in 200 meters, fastest in marathon :rofl:

Like, India is currently world champion in cricket but there are other categories too like under 19 or under 21 or women cricket but we can say that India is world champion in cricket.

Its obvious that everyone is judged in their own respective categories. :rolleyes:

New Delhi's airport is 2nd and Mumbai airport is 3rd best in the world :yahoo:

LOL! :lol:

The only problem for you, is that this report clearly gives a ranking for "Best Airports Worldwide". :azn: That was the overall ranking.

Good try though.

Slightly misleading headline.

It came 2nd in the category of "25-40 million passengers per annum", not overall.

Ur right mate... the title is misleading allright!!! I was super - surprised at a first look..
but NO surprise the way some pakistanis thanked you.... they were like , " thank God , not India in top bests in this area too"??
God , I like when someone hates you with a passion!!!

Ur right mate... the title is misleading allright!!! I was super - surprised at a first look..
but NO surprise the way some pakistanis thanked you.... they were like , " thank God , not India in top bests in this area too"??
God , I like when someone hates you with a passion!!!

Cry me a river. Indians are treated with kid gloves on this forum. Most clearly India bashing threads get quickly closed. The China bashing ones stay open. I understand Indians have delicate egos and are accustomed to an Indian press that's told to write only happy stories about India, so this is not surprising and pretty much a necessity here.

Cry me a river. Indians are treated with kid gloves on this forum. Most clearly India bashing threads get quickly closed. The China bashing ones stay open. I understand Indians have delicate egos and are accustomed to an Indian press that's told to write only happy stories about India, so this is not surprising and pretty much a necessity here.

But all the India bashing threads u guys open comes from Indian media only...how is it??

May be u guys are confusing India with China..

btw can u show one mainstream Chinese media criticizing Chinese gov..

I understand Indians have delicate egos and are accustomed to an Indian press that's told to write only happy stories about India, so this is not surprising and pretty much a necessity here.

This coming from a country with total state dominance , filtering , firewall-ing , blocking and manipulating of the media , where critics of any govt policy are handed death sentences , life imprisonments , house-arrests ....

Back
Top Bottom