What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you expect Dawn or The News posting load shedding news of Delhi...are you out of your mind.

2nd thing, Pakistan has capacity of 18,000 MV and demand of 14000 to 15000. Therefore the loadshedding is due to the infrastructure, so is the case with delhi.
Thats TOI and personally i also don't like it..well if you don't believe ask any Delhite who comes across you ever about power cuts in Delhi..its minimal and very rare now.
You can argue if you want,but i m a delhite and the truth is power cuts are rare in Delhi now.
You can argue as you want.

As a resident myself, I can vouch for this without any doubt. Like, maybe ten years back, yes: night long power cuts. These days, not at all.

the name lahore is derives frm the name of hindu lord Rams son.

I don't know why People comparing Delhi and Lahore. No Relation. People should compare Lahore and Amritsar. Punjab capital Chandigarh is very good city but came into existence after 1947 mainly.

As I said before, you CAN'T compare Amritsar and Lahore...Lahore is much bigger, older and culturally more rich. And I'm being entirely unbiased in this. Read my signature for further details.

551837d1306567052t-imported-cars-seen-delhi-over-past-few-years-ferrari-nd.jpg

RollsRoyce_3654.jpg

Audi-Delhi-Showroom-image.jpg

PCND+new+showroom.jpg

This has really caught on! Appreciate the passion, the sentiments....need a bit of course correction. How about constructive criticism?

Take it from one who actually has spent time in both cities, Lahore is much better than Delhi - there is simply no comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom