What's new

Degrees should not be a hurdle in eligibility: Gilani

Must have a bachelors degree in Traitorship and corruption , must have a diploma of haram khoori.
To bachey ga kaun? Aap ka kya khayal hey, yeh sifaat sirf siasatdanoN mein hi paai jaati hein? Nouakar shahi kuch alag hey? Taajir tabqa mukhtalif hey? Muallim imaan daar heiN ya munsif aur wakeel parsaa hein? Bhai yahan to aawaey ka aawa hi bigra howa hey, shareef sirf woh hey jisey moqa nahiN mil raha.

To bachey ga kaun?
me..:lol:

By the way, I agree with the Pakistani PM on this one. What can prevent someone with a good conscience, sound judgement, and flexible attitude to 'do good' for his/her constituents who elect him? Does Abdul Sattar Edhi have a degree?

Requiring a degree is taking 'meritocracy' to an extreme; I doubt there are many democracies in this world with such criteria. People here confuse 'education' with sound-judgement: They do tend to go together but not always. The fascists of MQM are a good example of that
here bachelors degree means atleast u should b able to read n write..i'd suggest all these MPAs should be trained n taught public admin as well...

here bachelors degree means atleast u should b able to read n write..i'd suggest all these MPAs should be trained n taught public admin as well...
I fully agree; in fact I suggest that there should be a training academy where the politicians must get training before they are allowed to go for elections. Magar is naqqar khaney meiN tooti ki kaun sunta hey?

Well, yes, fake degrees are unacceptable. But requiring degrees is unacceptable to me as well.
And @Qsark is correct: There is so much corruption in Pakistan in all parts of the society that merely singling out politicians plays into the hands of dictators.

As to those who say that requiring 'training', get real. Many politicians come come background in law in many countries and yet they manage to 'deliver'. By the way, there programs like Political Science in the universities of Pakistan if 'formal' training is required.

Repeal the requirement of degree! I would hope that the usually suo-moto hungry judiciary of Pakistan would recognize the unfairness and even unconstitutional nature of requring degrees to be a parliamentarian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom