What's new

Defexpo - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Is there a model for track version also ???

290320121216.jpg

This is pretty cool. I can't imagine indian companies have made this. This way ahead of Russian counterparts. I bet it will go on FGFA.

This is pretty cool. I can't imagine indian companies have made this. This way ahead of Russian counterparts. I bet it will go on FGFA.

I hoped to see some techs and weapons on this show that gives hints about FGFA and this is defenitely a possible part, but Samtel is developing a NG display as well, can't wait if that would be similar too.

@ Sancho.....

There are some changes in both turret and if we go like that then alot of other APC will match the same turret.

As far as blacklisting of Rheinmetall is concerned, its confirmed that they can't do any deal with any arm of MOD. In short, no deal with defence PSUs, private sector is clear.

tatamobilityvehiclebg.jpg

This one is an important product of their partnership.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has drdo/ofb shown that FINSAS assault rifle ????

F-Insas Rifle Design Clears Audit, To Go Into Production From Jan 2012
Article Window

@ Sir LurkaLot

Any design changes in Arjun mk2 especially turret ?? All other major changes visible or you heard there ?? You can clearly see the sight.

@ Sancho.....

There are some changes in both turret and if we go like that then alot of other APC will match the same turret...

tatamobilityvehiclebg.jpg

...This one is an important product of their partnership.

Except the missile launcher on the side it is the same turret and if Rheinmetall is out, the Skyranger is out as well, even though Rheinmetall is at the Defexpo and still advertising it. For that this really can be a blow, lets see what the other companies offer.

@ All ! ! !

Is there a booth of Ashok Leyland Defense and if so, can somebody find out what their JV with German KMW is about? I would love to see their AGM artillery on one of Ashok Leylands trucks for IA self propelled howitzer requirement, but didn't heared anything about the JV for a year now.

Has DRDO shown design of AMCA, AURA, Rustam 2 (i am asking because there's always some minor change in every year's model) ?? Also have guys seen any information on Nirbhay missile (remember turboprop controversy) and LRCM/ALCM cruise missile ???

@ Sir LurkaLot

Any design changes in Arjun mk2 especially turret ?? All other major changes visible or you heard there ?? You can clearly see the sight.

@007

I'm not in the expo.. I can't help you... I want to SEE and HOPING there is stuff like F-INSAS, Trichy, model of Nirbhay, etc, etc, etc, etc...

@007

No changes on the Rustom H

290320121113.jpg

Except the missile launcher on the side it is the same turret and if Rheinmetall is out, the Skyranger is out as well, even though Rheinmetall is at the Defexpo and still advertising it. For that this really can be a blow, lets see what the other companies offer.

I wrote before also yaar.

As far as blacklisting of Rheinmetall is concerned, its confirmed that they can't do any deal with any arm of MOD. In short, no deal with defence PSUs, private sector is clear.

THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH ANY PRIVATE SECTOR DEALS, ONLY PUBLIC SECTOR IS PROHIBITED FROM ANY DEAL WITH BLACKLISTED COMPANIES BECAUSE THAT IS WERE YOU CAN POINT FINGER AT GOVERNMENT IF ANY CORRUPTION CASE OCCURS. IF THERE'S ANY CORRUPTION CASE HAPPENS IN PVT. SECTOR, GOVT. IS FREE OF ANY CHARGES, BUT ITS RARE.

@Sir LurkaLot

aNYWAY THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION ....

THAT MSG WAS MEANT FOR EVERYONE.....

Marte ER , Air-to-Sea missile

marteer.png

DRDO HAPO Chamber

img2493w.jpg

T72

img2403za.jpg

img2404sb.jpg

Pinaka Rocket

img2412wq.jpg

INSAS Rifle

img2449ty.jpg