What's new

Defending Lanka in the world today

@ King123

Mate, I am inviting you to vist Sri Lanka........

Because you need to can know more about Sri Lanka

I have answered many times about this equal rights question. In our Constitution all have similar rights. Take our presidential candidates list, check how many minority people are there. This is highest right anyone can get in any country.
Not only Tamil culture
, we do have separate departments for Muslims/moors.

Department of Hindu Religious and Cultural Affairs
:: Department of Hindu Religious & Cultural Affairs

Department of Muslim Religious & Cultural Affairs
MRCA

Sri Lankans won't accept any Chinese military base in SL except air force base China Bay in Trinco which is already in here. ;)

Are you really frm SL ? . If u given every rights to SLTamils why all COUNTRIES ranges frm Norway ,US ,EU ,India even UN still demanding equal rights for Tamils in SL . If u don't knw abt something better stay calm ,even I don't want arguing those matter which is quite obvious.

Sri Lanka Air Force

Sri Lanka don't have any fighter Jets? :angel: :woot:

I hope SL never needs it. :)

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

@ King123

Mate, I am inviting you to vist Sri Lanka........

Because you need to can know more about Sri Lanka

You post Negative news about India everyday. Why you miss +ve news about India or India-SL?

[/COLOR]

You post Negative news about India everyday. Why you miss +ve news about India or India-SL?

See this - http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/131758-indian-made-fiat-linea-exported-sri-lanka.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/131737-sri-lanka-hires-india-dvp.html

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Sri Lanka Air Force

Sri Lanka don't have any fighter Jets? :angel: :woot:

Sri Lankan F-7

F-7GSSFI51085SqnKatanuyake09feb11JurgenvanToor.jpg

I don't want to waste my time to reading this. U want create some gud Image abt SL ? SL is extraordinary country which issued citizenship for 11% tamil population after 55 years of independence( Just read Ceylon Citizenship Act) .It is just an eg , I can say many things like this.... but I am not interested.

:lol: you should read about Sri Lanka more and more, I challenge you to proof it "issued citizenship for 11% tamil population after 55 years of independence"

A just one which gives equal rights to Tamils as Sinhalese and create an environment which protects Tamil's culture, religion and language..

And do not host any Chinese armed forces/spies in ur country..that will be enough for India:cheers:

Add to that the need to make Ski Lanka truly federal rather than the quasi democracy it is today.They can learn something from us.We constituted states on the basis of language and now no one is demanding a separate country on basis of language.

Back
Top Bottom