What's new

Defence.pk Interviews: RescueRanger

great to know about you Sir @RescueRanger ... 1122 service initiated was great step forward... but I still think that it should be integrated with local governance system, each community with its own service like these..

P.S. well there is no local bodies system now in place... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger I think you have a lot of work to do, the difference you can make with your knowledge is enormous. Just imagine what we can do with your skills on a union counsel level?

Sir politics and me don't mix, but if ever you need a CPR trainer or free training for your community. You can always count on me. I agree community empowerment is the only way forward. I really hope this new year will bring change to our beloved country. Ameen.

Sir politics and me don't mix, but if ever you need a CPR trainer or free training for your community. You can always count on me. I agree community empowerment is the only way forward. I really hope this new year will bring change to our beloved country. Ameen.

double the Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen !

Is this Coffee/chai/lassi with S.U.R.B ? lol

I guess its good idea to get one popular member and everyone ask question from him. It would be good to know them and what they are doing in real life..each month new member

Hahaha... Epic idea by the way, i second this!

Sir,

My respect for you have doubled directly after reading this interview. Great job being done. You have truly showed the example on how being positive in times of hardship is the key to get out of them and to ruse to a new level. Would love to work with you some time. Keep up the good work and let me know if I can support the campaigns in any form. Thank you.

awww...I am so late...:cray:

Excellent interview taken by SURB to @RescueRanger,very impressive,and motivating for those who are facing hardships rightnow..we are so proud you Sir!:pakistan:

SIr, Btw if any one like wanted to do volunteer training how we can join. fow now i am in malaysia for MS but i will be back soon to pak in sep or oct. i lives in punjab but usually also come islamabad to stay with my friends.

Know a bit about him since long indeed RESPECT for him.
We got a great 1122 service here in Peshawar and oh the new building just adjucent to Press Club is superb

Back
Top Bottom