What's new

Deepika voted the world's sexiest

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zaki: So? Still nice.

One Question though, why is this thread in "World Affairs" that's a little over the top don't you think? ;)

Last edited:
real look of this princess

deepika-no-makeup.jpg

thepage3-Deepika%20padukone%20without%20make%20up%20-1.jpg

Deepika+Padukone-2.jpg

dep8.jpg

Still looks nice.. everybody puts make up including Iranians persians or are cosmetics banned over there???

:D:D:D

@Zaki: So? Still beautiful

One Question though, why is this thread in "World Affairs" that's a little over the top don't you think? ;)

Because its a world opinion ...and not defense related.

It not only about just wearing a burqa...It is about our culture being conservative and western civlization has different measure for "sexiness".

you mean to measure a person sexy or not you have to look at its culture? :undecided:

Aishwariya Rai is still far prettier than her. Even new comers like Soha Ali Khan looks far better than her

Are you counting her make up too? :disagree:

Look at Soha, she looks pretty even without make up

soha-ali-khan-event01.jpg

for your standards she is a godess, i understand

Deepika voted the world's sexiest. Not anybody's standards.. I guess you understand the word world.:D:D

@Zaki: So? Still beautiful

by her being beautiful or ugly does not make her World's most sexiest

They probably go after the fame and not by looks
Still looks nice.. everybody puts make up including Iranians persians or are cosmetics banned over there???

:D:D:D

They do, but there are many girls out there in Iran, Middle East and Russia who looks far more attractive and sexy than her. Even in your country India there are far better girls. Beauty does not end at her

you mean to measure a person sexy or not you have to look at its culture? :undecided:

Aishwariya Rai is still far prettier than her. Even new comers like Soha Ali Khan looks far better than her

Are you counting her make up too? :disagree:

Look at Soha, she looks pretty even without make up

soha-ali-khan-event01.jpg

Dude ..what are you talking about??..it is not about religion..both Soha and Aishwarya belong to the subcontinent and hence have the same culture.

benny provide the link of your source. If she is voted by the public it is understandable as Indian population and their internet users outclass everybody

I want to know the parameter of their selection and the nominations

Deepika voted the world's sexiest. Not anybody's standards.. I guess you understand the word world.:D:D

does'nt count, i never voted :)

but seriously, i see and know better looking indian girls than her, i always take these polls with a pinch of salt, its there to sell copies to a primarily white male audience who are looking for something a bit different, i.e. oriental

Beauty does not end at her

Bhai, you should not comment on such threads because your point applies to every single such list, its one of those duh things.

This is a list as per some people, i like her, i find her hot, very very hot, not the sexiest in the world, but obviously there are people out there who think differently.

Just enjoy it, why appear diljale?

benny provide the link of your source. If she is voted by the public it is understandable as Indian population and their internet users outclass everybody

I want to know the parameter of their selection and the nominations

Deepika is the world's most sexiest

Deepika Padukone is the World?s Sexiest Woman: FHM Magazine | Current Waves

Deepika Padukone on a skydiving break

Deepika Podukone Sexiest Woman in The World | LazyBuzz News

Deepika Padukone is Worlds Sexiest Women | Techno Vings - News Features with a New Twist

Dude ..what are you talking about??..it is not about religion..both Soha and Aishwarya belong to the subcontinent and hence have the same culture.

who brought religion here? :undecided:

and i am talking about Deepika being the sexiest girl is wrong. Do you think she is prettier than Aish or Soha? even a part time (new comer) actress Aamna Sharif looks far prettier than her.

She has been called World's sexiest for god sake. Were they counting the actresses only? if yes then who else was nominated?

and what was the paramater of selection?

Publicity only i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom