What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Tipu fought invaders while Bhagat fought rulers

One does not have to be a genius to realize that both Bhagat Singh and Tipu Sultan fought the same enemy(the British) just a few decades apart and for "you lot", Bhagat Singh became a terrorist because Tipu Sultan lost and British became the rulers.

I would have supported him if he would have been fighting for the Indian Empire from whom the British usurped power. When he didn't do that, he was supporting the domination of Indian Hindus and this is not acceptable under any circumstances. Period.

think again what you are talking about, the british usurped power mainly from marathas. rule of mugals was only from delhi to palam by then, where delhi airport is located these days, and they have to give tax ( chauth ) to marathas even for that little kingdom.

Good,as PAkistanis here are stating that anything/anyone non islamic has nothing to do with Pakistan hope they will now stop calling IVC as part of Pakistan's history.

think again what you are talking about, the british usurped power mainly from marathas. rule of mugals was only from delhi to palam by then, where delhi airport is located these days, and they have to give tax ( chauth ) to marathas even for that little kingdom.

Yeah yeah yeah .... you and your make-believing dreamworld.

Good,as PAkistanis here are stating that anything/anyone non islamic has nothing to do with Pakistan hope they will now stop calling IVC as part of Pakistan's history.

This non islamic thing is a matter of convenience for most Pakistanis here. Hypocrisy much ;)

One does not have to be a genius to realize that both Bhagat Singh and Tipu Sultan fought the same enemy(the British) just a few decades apart and for "you lot", Bhagat Singh became a terrorist because Tipu Sultan lost and British became the rulers.

Tipu Sultan was fighting in mid 1700 and this person in almost early 1900 - can you see the difference. No, I don't think so.

This non islamic thing is a matter of convenience for most Pakistanis here. Hypocrisy much ;)

Hypocrisy thy name is India.

We are talking about the history of Pakistan and not perceived relationship of IVC with Indian Hindus.

Read this again tin horn .....

The broad classification of Vedic literature tends to underline two different facets; Rig Veda based early Vedic literature and Atharva Veda, Brahmanas, Aranyakas and Upanishadas based later Vedic literature. However, it also reveals a protracted cultural growth which can be identified through use of Sanskrit, societal varna system, monotheistic and polytheistic rituals including yajnas, animal sacrifices and cremation of the dead etc.

From the archeological evidence it becomes clearly evident that Vedic literature based cultural traditions are better identified with Post Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) cultural traditions. Let me highlight some of the more pronounced facts in this regard:

• The formation of IVC’s cultural entities can be identified between 3000-1300 BC. Contrarily, the Historians identify formulation of Vedic traditions between 1500-600 BC.

• The IVC’s culture was identified in the Indus Valley, Ghaggar-Hakra basin and in the Doab. These cultural moorings however do not find an extension into central and lower Gangese Valley in eastern and central Indian plains. Contrarily, the traditions abound in Vedic culture extends all over Pakistan and northern India.

• The decline of IVC traditions started declining after 2000BC and little of it was identified around 1300 BC. However, the Vedic traditions sustained its development even to the early historic era (Joe’s pre, proto and history duly accounted) and shaped into a state-based urban civilization period.

• The Vedic cultural tradition do gel with the chiefdom -based Post-Indus cultures as they also use rice, horse and iron etc. However, it also displays a distinct difference with the IVC for the absence of fortified cities, town planning and drainage, monumental art and architecture of burnt bricks, advanced specialization and sea trade, use of seals, weights, measures and script and the custom of burying the dead in cemeteries.

• An attempt aimed at presenting a distorted version of history through identification of fire places as fire -altars, waste pits as sacrificial pits in Harappan era sites and the imaginary reading of Sanskrit legends on Indus seals is nothing but clear fabrication of historical and archeological evidence. Such falsehood was present in the manner because the presenters believe that India is a Hindu nation and has Hindu culture in continuity from Vedic Aryans and they themselves wanted to see it that way, which however is not supported by evidence.

Based on the above clearly identifiable differences, I have stated earlier and claim that Pakistan is the scion of and holder of the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization and not India.

If I remember correctly, you are one step behind another ban. I think today is the day. :D

BTW have any infraction expired in the mean time. ?

Wow .... your leadership qualities at their best again.

Tipu Sultan was fighting in mid 1700 and this person in almost early 1900 - can you see the difference. No, I don't think so.

Fir bhi Pakistaniyon ka Tipu Sultan se kya lena dena.

If I remember correctly, you are one step behind another ban. I think today is the day. :D

BTW have any infraction expired in the mean time. ?

Dude read my signature. ;)

Nah! I am off to Chicago anyway in a couple of hours for a week.. Hopefully some of them will by the time I am back..

Have a good flight mate.. I will land in Chicago about 7 hours after you.. Will Catch you at dinner tomorrow..

Wow .... your leadership qualities at their best again.
What's your problem with me ? Where is leadership in this. In one thread he told he is one step behind another ban and I made a funny prediction.

Why are you trying to get my attention ? Do your work and don't put your nose where it doesn't belong.
:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom